Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 30 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦2,000
These days’ people normally have to address large gathering at a time and an efficient means of communication has to be used, if not, the massage would not be understood. This fact led us into this project which was explained fully in due course. The project is
DEFINITION OF TERMS
The basic principle in the operation of an audio amplifier involves the increase of a low signal to a very high spinal so that it is head by human ear. The increase of a low spinal involves the use of transistor. The transistor is an active device in amplification, and plays a very big roll in the design and contraction, of the amplifier. The success in the use of transistor depends on how well the transistors are based. The method of biasing transistors are discussed as we progress in this write up.
SPEAKER (EXTERNAL LOUDSPEAKER)
A speaker can be defined as a transducer used to convert electrical signals into a non- electrical signal I .e (sound). It is, mage up of a permanent magnet and diagram which vibrate the sounding air in accordance with the electrical signals passed through it. It is the cast stage in the functioning of the system, where the amplified signal is heard by the listener. A times speaker is said to be an electro-acoustic frequency signal to corresponding sound signals. It converts the varying amplitude dc into sound wave.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The design and implementation of computerized students admission system is aimed at realizing an efficient and accurate computation of studen...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work up deals on the design and construction of a single phase step down nations fermor, with raking IKVA, 240V/11OV, 80V 12U, 6...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1. The advancements in science and technology has had an outstanding impact on the activities of man particularly since the early twentie...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This thesis has to do with the transfer of medical records taken remotely to a doctor via GSM wireless communication link. Specifically it ma...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The (PHCH) Power Holding Company of Nigeria Plc, effort to provide us with a regular power supply has not yet been achieved. And it is becaus...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project is based on Construction of microcontroller vehicle speed alarm system which automatically warns the driver by activating a panic...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The importance of light to every mankind cannot be over emphasized, even when the earth was created; the earth was illumi...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN OF AN EQUIPMENT THAT CAN FACILITATE A CONVENIENT AND EASY WAY OF CONTROLLING OUR DOMESTIC APPLIANCES» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT The need for a remote control alert system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND The world’s economies have over the last few decades, undergone dramatic transformation as nations striv...Continue Reading »
10. A CUCKOO SEARCH BASED CO-ORDINATION OF DISTRIBUTED GENERATION UNITS AND SHUNT CAPACITOR BANK IN RADIAL DISTRIBUTION NETWORKS» ABSTRACT This research work presents the Application of Cuckoo Search Algorithm for the simultaneous placement of distributed generation units and shu...Continue Reading »