Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 30 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦2,000
These days’ people normally have to address large gathering at a time and an efficient means of communication has to be used, if not, the massage would not be understood. This fact led us into this project which was explained fully in due course. The project is
DEFINITION OF TERMS
The basic principle in the operation of an audio amplifier involves the increase of a low signal to a very high spinal so that it is head by human ear. The increase of a low spinal involves the use of transistor. The transistor is an active device in amplification, and plays a very big roll in the design and contraction, of the amplifier. The success in the use of transistor depends on how well the transistors are based. The method of biasing transistors are discussed as we progress in this write up.
SPEAKER (EXTERNAL LOUDSPEAKER)
A speaker can be defined as a transducer used to convert electrical signals into a non- electrical signal I .e (sound). It is, mage up of a permanent magnet and diagram which vibrate the sounding air in accordance with the electrical signals passed through it. It is the cast stage in the functioning of the system, where the amplified signal is heard by the listener. A times speaker is said to be an electro-acoustic frequency signal to corresponding sound signals. It converts the varying amplitude dc into sound wave.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. INSTALLATION OF A SOLAR INVERTER AND A DEEP CYCLE RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES FOR POWERING (30) THIRTY DESKTOP COMPUTERS AND A PROJECTOR IN THE COMPUTER RO...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Electricity is a form of energy that comes in positive and negative forms, that occur natural...Continue Reading »
» LIST OF FIGURES Fig. 2.1 PIR model D204B 10 Fig. 2.2 LM358 inter grate circuit 12 Fig 2.3 Pin out of IC or LM 358 12 Fig 2.4BJT and JFET symbols 14 Fi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTUninterruptible power supplies (UPS) are used to provide power when regular utility power is unavailable. Although they are commonly used for ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 THE BACKGROUND Welding is a way of heating pieces of metal using electricity or a flame so that they melt and stick togethe...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The 200W solar system was determined by load assessment, solar panel number determination, battery requirement and then inverter sizing. A co...Continue Reading »
6. FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR FAILURE OF STUDENTS IN ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE WORK IN THE SELECTED TECHNICAL COLLEGES, NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER I Introducti...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The development of a nation brings an effective transformation of its socio political, economic, cult...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 OBJECTIVE OF PROJECT The need for a remote control alert system that can control domestic appliances and various lighting...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project work up deals on the design and construction of a single phase step down nations fermor, with raking IKVA, 240V/11OV, 80V 12U, 6...Continue Reading »
» Chapter one INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Electronic digital display system as used in this reports refers to a sign that uses electronic h...Continue Reading »