Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The research study investigated and identified the factors responsible for the declining standard of Secondary Education in Maru Local Government Area of Zamfara state. A self developed questionnaire was used as the instrument for data collection. It was discovered that in adequate number of qualified teachers and professional teachers is responsible for the declining standard of education. Other factors are: Lack of proper guidance to the students by the concerned authority on the procedure of writing examination, in adequate of recommended text books, lack of school laboratories, and lack of school library. It was suggested that government should provide adequate well-trained and professional teachers, allow teachers to go for in-service training for the development of their skills, encouragement of teachers for the participating in WAEC and NECO marking panels, enough instructional materials should be provided, they would enhance good performance and bring about declined standard.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACTThe study examines the role of the teacher in classroom management. The population of the study consist of the entire teachers of Rimi College...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 357 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Meaning of academic performance of student is challenging, since science student performance is the p...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 175 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHILD TRAFFICKING IN NIGERIA: CAUSES, EFFECTS AND REMEDIES ABSTRACT This study focuses on the causes, effects and remedies of Child Trafficking in Nig...Continue Reading »
72 pages | 158 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» ABSTRACT The study attempted to investigate the effects of early childhood education on the cognitive development of primary one pupils in Kosofe Loca...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 279 hits | Source: EDUCATION
5. IMPACT OF FAMILY BACKGROUND ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN NIGERIA(A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY During the last two decades education institutions have invested heavily in information and commu...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 131 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Nigeria is a developing country located in West Africa with a population of 182 million (United Natio...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 358 hits | Source: EDUCATION
7. THE INFLUENCE OF AUDIO VISUAL MATERIALS IN THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF GEOMETRY IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN RIVERS STATE» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDYThe influence of audio visual materials in promoting student’s academic achievement and teaching a...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 242 hits | Source: EDUCATION
8. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING THE TEACHING OF AUTOMOBILE TECHNOLOGY IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN KADUNA STATE (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED SCHOOLS IN KADUNA...» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTRODU...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 188 hits | Source: EDUCATION
9. IMPROVING THE SAFETY SKILLS OF STUDENTS IN THE WORKSHOPS OF DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION TECHNICAL IN KADUNA POLYTECHNIC. KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of content vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCT...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 217 hits | Source: EDUCATION
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the studyA thorough understanding of adolescence in society depends on information from various perspective...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 241 hits | Source: EDUCATION