Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
While most modern electrical appliances receive their power directly from the utility grid, a growing number of everyday devices require electrical power from batteries in order to achieve greater mobility and convenience. Rechargeable batteries store electricity from the grid for later use and can be conveniently recharged when their energy has been drained. Appliances that use rechargeable batteries include everything from low-power cell phones to high-power industrial forklifts. The sales volume of such products has increased dramatically in the past decade. Hundreds of millions of these products are sold annually to businesses and consumers, with close to a billion in use in the U.S. alone.
The system used to draw energy from the grid, store it in a battery, and release it to power a device is called a battery charger system. While designers of battery charger systems often maximize the energy efficiency of their devices to ensure long operation times between charging, they often ignore how much energy is consumed in the process of converting ac electricity from the utility grid into dc electricity stored in the battery. Significant energy savings are possible by reducing the conversion losses associated with charging batteries in battery-powered products. We can achieve these savings using technology that is readily available today and employed in existing products.
In this primer, we will describe today’s standard battery charger designs and then highlight several design strategies for improving their efficiency.
1.2 THE OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The objective of this study is to construct an effective automatic battery charge for efficient and persistence power optimization.
And the review the development of battery chargers from its evolution. This project also sport light the problems associated with most battery charger and suggest possible ways of avoiding these problems.
After the construction process in complete, effective user guidelines are highlighted so as to enable users to be able to use the automatic battery charger conveniently.
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The problem of power outage in the country has greatly influenced the use of battery appliance such as phone and laptops. This study will enable people to charge different batteries safely, faster and conveniently since it will operate automatically.
1.4 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The following are the problem encountered during the research work.
1. TIME: The research on electrical construction is a time consuming exercise for collection of material to be used, and analysis and preparation of the components.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.O BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The ongoing dilemma of digital age is balancing convenience against security. Security is a syste...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Fund raising efforts at college and universities continue to be a top priority. It is clear that an institution’ s ability to realize t...Continue Reading »
3. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD PROCESSING SYSTEM (A Case Study Of Immigration National Identity Card Management In...» ABSTRACTThis project is aimed at improving along lasting processing and administration system on Immigration National Identity card Management Informa...Continue Reading »
4. ANALYSIS OF SINGLE AND MULTI-TELLER MODELS OR USING SIMULATION FOR REDUCING WAITING TIME: A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK AND ECO BANK, NIG. LTD» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION This chapter discusses the introductory part of the thesis. It includes the background of the study, research motivat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Ever since Postgres released the first object relational database system (ORDBMS) in 1986, ORDBMSs have been seen as the next...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe Virtual Library is currently developing, as the society becomes more dependent on technology to store and obtain information quickly and e...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Playfair is one of the best known traditional ciphers but it is limited to different aspects such as: white space, numbers and other printabl...Continue Reading »
8. DESIGN AND CONSTRUCT A BIOMETRICALLY OPERATED RIFLE RACK TO REDUCE THE UNAUTHORIZED ISSUE OF WEAPONS IN THE ARMORY OF THE NIGERIAN ARMED FORCES» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION A rifle is a portable long barreled firearm designed for precision shooting, to be held with both ha...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN AUTOMATED INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM Case Study: Segofer Technical Services» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND 1.1 INTRODUCTION Inventories are part of the strengths of any business and can be applied as the firm’s own strategy in build...Continue Reading »
» DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTAION OF COMPUTERIZED LIVESTOCK MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM ABSTRACT This project deals with the network of livestock but focuses...Continue Reading »