Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
While most modern electrical appliances receive their power directly from the utility grid, a growing number of everyday devices require electrical power from batteries in order to achieve greater mobility and convenience. Rechargeable batteries store electricity from the grid for later use and can be conveniently recharged when their energy has been drained. Appliances that use rechargeable batteries include everything from low-power cell phones to high-power industrial forklifts. The sales volume of such products has increased dramatically in the past decade. Hundreds of millions of these products are sold annually to businesses and consumers, with close to a billion in use in the U.S. alone.
The system used to draw energy from the grid, store it in a battery, and release it to power a device is called a battery charger system. While designers of battery charger systems often maximize the energy efficiency of their devices to ensure long operation times between charging, they often ignore how much energy is consumed in the process of converting ac electricity from the utility grid into dc electricity stored in the battery. Significant energy savings are possible by reducing the conversion losses associated with charging batteries in battery-powered products. We can achieve these savings using technology that is readily available today and employed in existing products.
In this primer, we will describe today’s standard battery charger designs and then highlight several design strategies for improving their efficiency.
1.2 THE OBJECTIVE OF THE STUDY
The objective of this study is to construct an effective automatic battery charge for efficient and persistence power optimization.
And the review the development of battery chargers from its evolution. This project also sport light the problems associated with most battery charger and suggest possible ways of avoiding these problems.
After the construction process in complete, effective user guidelines are highlighted so as to enable users to be able to use the automatic battery charger conveniently.
1.3 SIGNIFICANCE OF THE STUDY
The problem of power outage in the country has greatly influenced the use of battery appliance such as phone and laptops. This study will enable people to charge different batteries safely, faster and conveniently since it will operate automatically.
1.4 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
The following are the problem encountered during the research work.
1. TIME: The research on electrical construction is a time consuming exercise for collection of material to be used, and analysis and preparation of the components.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF OBJECTIVE BASED/MULTIPLE CHOICE BASED ONLINE EXAMINATION ACCESS OF ONLINE EXAMINATION, INSTANT RESULT CHECKING AND PRINT ...» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 In this modern day, the use of Information Technology (I.T) in educational institutes and private organization is...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 202 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
2. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED SEAPORT BILLING SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN PORT AUTHORITY, ONE, RIVERS STATE)» ABSTRACTThe Design and Implementation of Seaport billing system is an academic work which aims in developing a computerized system to maintain all the...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 264 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
3. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Comparative analysis is an over view means of examining two or more things to discover the differ...Continue Reading »
53 pages | 274 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE STUDENT CLEARANCE SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF CARITAS UNIVERSTY) CARITAS UNIVERSITY AMORJI-NIKE ENUGU ENUGU STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Clearance is a status granted individuals, typically members of Military, University graduates and Employees of Governmen...Continue Reading »
54 pages | 444 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» INTRODUCTION The class timetabling problem is a typical scheduling problem that appears to be a stressful job in every academic institute. In previous...Continue Reading »
44 pages | 192 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» 1.0 INTRODUCTIONThis project is about integration of intelligent traffic control system, for the types of collisions, congestions and traffics rules. ...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 253 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» TABLE OF CONTENT ABSTRACT LIST OF TABLES LIST OF FIGURES LIST OF ACRONYMS ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Why Internet Based Marketing? 1....Continue Reading »
65 pages | 263 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF CRIMINAL RECORD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM USING AREA COMMAND, IKOT EKPENE AS A CASE STUDY» Abstract This research work was on Design and implementation of criminal record management system Using area command, Ikot Ekpene as a case study. Thi...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 284 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The continuous advancement in Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector, has improved a lot in our nations, makin...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 305 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE
10. Design And Implementation Of A Computer Based Income Tax (A Case Study Of Board Of Internal Revenue Enugu)» AbstractThis project topic is going to be research to know how computer help in income tax appraisal for small business Operations. Like its mode of o...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 214 hits | Source: COMPUTER SCIENCE