Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The purpose of this computer science project research topic is to
automate the process of the creation and allocation of matriculation
numbers for fresh undergraduate students in higher academic institutions
of learning in order to prevent the issues faced by the current manual
allocation system being used in several universities and polytechnics
across the country.
tags: Computer Science Project Topics, student admission system, automated matriculation number alocation system
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT AN EFFECTIVE PERSONNEL DATABASE INFORMATION SYSTEM USING CADETS’ BRIGADE AS A CASE STUDY.» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Prior to the advent of computers and efficient data base management software, official and private and public document we...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTComputers are known for their wide range of uses especially in scientific and mathematical fields. However little or no thought has been given...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Android is the leading mobile operating system worldwide. Android became the leading mobile Operating System since 2011; almost 220 million s...Continue Reading »
4. Design and development of personnel information system (case study of nation population commission» ABSTRACT This work intends to provide a computer based system for the maintenance of personnel records of employees in organization. The work addresse...Continue Reading »
5. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF ONLINE TEST/EXAMINATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF UYO CITY POLYTECHNIC, NDUETONG OKU, UYO)» ABSTRACT The traditional approach to measuring a person’s level of knowledge in a topic has been the examination. These days, there is often mor...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Fraud is committed in various fields such as insurance (Ormerod et al. 2010; Li et al. 2008; Atwo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The advent of computer system and other information and communication technologies have been experiencing continuous technolo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Computers will remain an integral part of life; this is as a result of increasing number of areas where they...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Overview of website development is the skill of creating presentation of content (usually hypertext or hypermedia) that is delivered to an en...Continue Reading »
10. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED HOUSEHOLD INVENTORY SYSTEM (CASE STUDY PRESIDENTIAL HOTEL ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION Computer household inventory system today encompasses either directly or indirectly ; A field of acti...Continue Reading »