Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The purpose of this computer science project research topic is to
automate the process of the creation and allocation of matriculation
numbers for fresh undergraduate students in higher academic institutions
of learning in order to prevent the issues faced by the current manual
allocation system being used in several universities and polytechnics
across the country.
tags: Computer Science Project Topics, student admission system, automated matriculation number alocation system
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF THE USE OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY (ICT) IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN KATSINA STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The use of ICT could be an effective tool in attaining any goal set by Tertiary Institutions, the...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.0 IntroductionThis chapter presents the introduction to counseling management system. It covers the introduction, theoretical...Continue Reading »
3. Development of a Short Message Service (SMS) Based Server for an Auto Text Response System for First Aid Treatment» ABSTRACT Emergencies resulting from accidents and illness occur all around us in everyday life and knowledge of what action needs to be taken to manag...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY A computer network or data network is a telecommunications network which allows computers to exch...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Home automation may have sounded like fiction in the 20th century but coming into the 21st century b...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined critically evaluate student’s perception on online registration in Sokoto State University. In order to realize the...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction Thousands of banks perform millions of monetary transactions every day and thousands of users follow almost ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of Study Massive integration of information technology into all aspects of modern life caused demand for processin...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE STUDY 1.0 INTRODUCTION The cheque clearing system is the means whereby bank exchange cheque drawn each others t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study was aimed at designing a computer software for registration of patient’s in FSDT&T clinic/laboratory. The work was review...Continue Reading »