Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The purpose of this computer science project research topic is to
automate the process of the creation and allocation of matriculation
numbers for fresh undergraduate students in higher academic institutions
of learning in order to prevent the issues faced by the current manual
allocation system being used in several universities and polytechnics
across the country.
tags: Computer Science Project Topics, student admission system, automated matriculation number alocation system
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED POINT OF SALES SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF GOLDEN TOAST ENUGU)» ABSTRACT The global community especially the technologically advanced world is striving to attain what has been the global information age. It is an a...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTAn Android based online clearance system is a research work that will help build an effective information management for schools. It is aimed ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work deals with an online radio streaming application. Chapter one is an introduction to the project to describe what the proje...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION A system, with numerous definitions can be literally seen in a computer way as a collection of the hardware and software comp...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Preliminaries Estate surveying and valuation in Nigeria dates back to the beginning of creation. At creation the first estate...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Wireless networks provide communications to fixed, portable and mobile users and offer substantial flexibility to both end users and service ...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF ESUT, PARKLANE, ENUGU)ABSTRACTThe intention of this paper is aimed at the systematic analysis of information system needs for an inte...Continue Reading »
8. INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM FOR LABORATORY MANAGEMENT, USING COMPUTER SCIENCE LABORATORY, AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC AS A CASE STUDY» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Introduction Inventory is the quantity of goods and materials on hand that an organization or manufacturer uses to repres...Continue Reading »
9. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENT A DATABASE DRIVEN ONLINE VIRTUAL MARKETPLACE WITH A PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO OGBETE MAIN MARKET» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 INSIGHT TO ONLINE MARKETPLACE Online Market, commonly known as e commerce or eCommerce, or e business consists of the...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is apparent that everything that is sustainable would have to go through advancement. In Info...Continue Reading »