Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The computer has become widely accepted as an assistant that is exceptionally competent and well defined.
Now researchers have developed an entirely new kind of tool of computer that serves as an assistant whose skills include finding reasonable solution to problem for which there may be no hard and fast “right” answers.
It should come as no surprise, then, that almost all the task that could be solved manually, can now be solved with just a click of the computer keyboard. At this point one can say that a complain system is a software that uses modern day web tools to collect students’ complaints and store it in the same way a human expert will save a complain about no light at the hostel or how a lecturer plans to extort money from them to pass a course. This software will be designed in such a way that it can listen to students’ medical problems.
A computerized complaint system can generally collect complaints, store them and these records are collected by the appropriate authority and then decide on the next step to be taken in solving the issues.
Traditionally, computer software uses an algorithmic or procedural approach to problem solving; in other words’ it uses a rigid step-by-step approach. Thus, its system has been developed with the best tools to be able to hold the students’ data and this said data can be retrieved anytime.
1.1 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
During the analysis and data collection of this project, it was discovered that there existed a manual form of collecting and storing students complains in other for them to be attended to, and for future purpose by the Students Affairs Department of the University of Uyo.
That is to say that the process of daily task and activities are done manually which is quite unfortunate; manual procedural for complains execution delays and reduces result output quality.
Manual complain record keeping has resulted in many setbacks to the expected standard. The setback encountered includes:
· Time wastage and long quarries.
· Partial or total loss of file or documents.
· Under recording of criminal analysis.
· Exposures of confidential matters.
· Inefficiency of some members of staff due to laziness in searching of the files.
As a result of these problems, the manual system of complains record information storage, input and retrieval is very clumsy: inefficient and unbelievable.
1.2 PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
To develop computerized complaint software to carryout tedious work and activities performed by human beings, in which they end up misplacing and discarding some important files and students records. But if this (computerized complain system) is installed it will render remedy to this case.
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
The main aims and objectives of the system are:
· To design a web based complaint system record and information system to replace some extent of human role in cases of unavailability of job.
· To provide quick responds to students complains on campus.
Also, the purpose of this software is to model a computerized complain system to enable proper complain submitting and control.
The scope of this project is limited to the Students Affairs Department of University of Uyo. These complains include: hike in school fees and other changes, Lecturer’s harassment, fire-outbreak, murder, stealing, armed robbery, and other ones you will find in the project as time goes on.
1.5 DEFINITION OF TERMS
To fully understand what the study is all about, important and dispensable terms have been chosen and due definition given to them.
- Computer: This is an electronic device operated under the control of instruction stored in its memory unit which can accept and store data for future use as well as produce output from the processing.
- Manually: Done, Operated, Worked, e.t.c by the hand or hands rather than by an electronic or electrical device.
- Complaints: an expression of discontent, regret, pain, censure, resentment, or grief; lament, faultfinding a cause of discontent, pain, grief e.t.c.
- Computerized: To control, perform, or store (a system operation or information) by means of an electronic Computer.
- Complain Record: Complain record and complaint proceedings are concerned with expression of discontent, regret, pain, censure, resentment, or grief; lament, faultfinding a cause of discontent for which guilty individuals report to appropriate authorities for proper results. Therefore the objective of complaint proceedings are to determine the cause and solutions of the reported issues, if the issue is found to be a wrong doing, the wrongdoer must be punished and protect the school community, and rehabilitate the offender.
- INEFFICIENCY: the state of not achieving maximum productivity; failure to make the best use of time or resources.
- INFORMATION STORAGE: Information storage is an act of a system that keeps data accessible to the information processors; the information storage unit is either a hard drive or a server that usually contains a database.
- RETRIEVAL: the action of obtaining or consulting material stored in a computer system.
- ALGORITHMIC: A finite set of unambiguous instructions performed in a prescribed sequence to achieve a goal, especially a mathematical rule or procedure used to compute a desired result. Algorithms are the basic for most computer programming.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY: Today’s business environment is very dynamic and undergoes rapid changes as a result of technological ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Wireless networks provide communications to fixed, portable and mobile users and offer substantial flexibility to both end users and service ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract In the altering competitive environment, human resources are considered as one significant source for competitive advantage. The human resour...Continue Reading »
4. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTER BASED WAREHOUSING INFORMATION SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA PORTS AUTHORITY) (NPA) LAGOS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Warehouse is where goods and commodities are kept for further clearance. Narrowing it to Nigeria ...Continue Reading »
» (A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL IDENTITY CARD, NGWO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA ENUGU STATE)ABSTRACTThis project is aimed at improving along lasting processing an...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTSTitle Page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgements iv Table of Contents vList of Figures xList of Tables xi Abstract xii C...Continue Reading »
7. WEB-BASED SYSTEM FOR LAND TITLE APPLICATION (CASE STUDY: NIGER STATE MINISTRY OF LAND AND HOUSING)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Every country, people, communit...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In recent time, there has been high level of impersonation experienced on a daily basis in both private and public sectors, the ghost worker ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT In an attempt to alleviate the problem of medial diagnosis and to increase its affiance computerized patient diagnosis is development to assi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTIONMaterial Procurement can be defined as the purchase of goods or services at a total cost of the optimum possible in the cor...Continue Reading »