Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 42 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Sort Code, Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
Around the world road traffic injuries are a major public health challenges that requires concerted efforts for effective and sustained prevention. An estimated 1.2 million people are killed in road crashes every year and many as 50 million supper injuries. The word health organization believe that these figures could increase by more them half over the next 20year unless there is a firm commitment to road safety and accident prevention, aspecially in Nigeria, most adult will know of someone who has been killed or injured in a road traffic accidents. It is a dad fact that many of these accidents and their consequences will have been avoid able.
Therefore this project, computerized traffic offence documentation system will help to keep records of all traffic offences committed by road users and also maintain the databases of the commission (F R S C)
STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
The present system of traffic offence documentation system has a lot of problems which are mentioned below:
TIME:- going by the present system of operation, time is consumed in the manual handling of operation involves in road traffic documentation.
COST:- this is the greatest problem of the federal Road safety commission. The commission ends t o loose a lot of money running the agency manually.
DOCUMENT INSGRITY: This is viewed in the contest of the safety, in the contest of the safety, in validity of the records in the document files used in the report generation. In term of safety, the native of the system makes it vulnerable to left, fire or accidental destruction. This makes the system in safe as the time needed to replace lost data or files is enormously large.
PURPOSE OF THE STUDY
This study is designed to help federal Read safety commission to document all road traffic offences incurred by the road users.
This study also tries to give an in-depth looking in the easiest and most effective way for the growth and development of the federal Road safety commission of Nigerian in order to control and render its activities to the Nigerian and other coteries.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The objectives of the are as follows:
- To provide better services to the public and users.
- To keep records that are compact, integrated and up dated
- To produce a system where information and output report will be produced or made available much faster more accurately and more detailed to the commission and the public (Road users).
SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This study is strived at finagling out how effective the computerization of Nigerian Road safety commission will improve the operation of the commission.
However, the research project is limited to traffic offence documentation section.
DEFINITION OF TERMS
- INFORMATION-this is the assemblage of data into a meaningful form.
- F R S C
- ROAD USER
(2) FRSC: Federal Road safety commission a body responsible for the control of Road users in the country Nigeria.
(3) Road user: person or persons making use or applying on the road.
(4) Data- It is a ran factor finger it is an unprocessed information.
(5) computerization:- refers to the application of computer in performing operations or man’s problem like on mechanical a counting.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR COMPUTER SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DESIGN AN IMPLEMENTATION OF A COMPUTERIZED PRODUCTION SCHEDULER SYSTEM (A Case Sudy Of Okin Biscuit Offa, Kwara State)» ABSTRACT This project work titled design and implementatiom of a computerized production scheduler assignment problem approach. Deals with how machine...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Digital museums appeared in the Internet many years ago. First digital museums have emerged since 1991. However...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project is directly towards business, governmental, or educational institution that needs to implement a quality server. While this topi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 IntroductionExpert system for human nutrition analysis is an expert system for diagnosing, controlling, and monitoring human nutrition....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTION:This chapter gives an overview about the aim, objectives, background and operation environment of the system.1.1 BACKGROUN...Continue Reading »
6. DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF WEB-BASED DRUG INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER BIDA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION This chapter discusses the background to the study, statement of the problem, objectives of study, significa...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY During the last two decades education institutions have invested heavily in information and commu...Continue Reading »
» An identity document, also called a piece of identification or ID is any document which may be used to verify a person's personal identity. In schools...Continue Reading »
9. DEVELOPMENT OF AN ENHANCED CHECK POINTING TECHNIQUE IN GRID COMPUTING USING PROGRAMMER LEVEL CONTROLS» Abstract Grid computing is a collection of computer resources from multiple locations assembled to provide computational services, storage, data or ap...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY An Office was described as a place where all the official or paper work are done or performed. B...Continue Reading »