Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the study
The importance of human resources in an organization cannot be over emphasized. Every organization depends more on the resources for attainment of its objectives. However the objectives cannot be achieved unless organization made up of employee who have skill knowledge but in the long run. They may find it very difficult to cope with their jobs due to many factors such as organizational changes and so on.
The manpower training and development programme is very important activities the management cannot afford to Miss because not everything can be learned in the work situation. When workers are employed they are being trained and developed in order to increase their abilities skills and knowledge however employee are not just trained for their benefit only the organization benefit from them. Indeed this is what the researcher is out in this study to learn from Nigeria breweries Plc Night Mile corner Ngwo Enugu.
They should answer on behalf of other organizations. It is not enough to stress for enhancing employee performance and efficient services delivery at Nigerian breweries Plc without effective training and development programmes for the person that will accomplish the objectives untrained staff can be a constant sources of inefficiency at work. Really there is not place for the untrained workers or even the intelligent mature in these days of specialized works through training and development organization can improve the quality of output lower the cost of waste and equipment maintenance lower the number & cost of accident and also prevent low turnover and also prevent senttiecism. Infact the importance of training and development cannot over emphasized it plays large role determining the enhancement of employee and efficiency of the performance of the organization.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEMS
In every organization all over the world the management set up the organization goals and ways of achieving the goals the Nigeria breweries Night Mile Ngwo, is not an exception since it performs many activities in other to attain its goal effectively and to do this they have to train their workers training is very important in an organization because it will help to improve workers performance in an organization.
This research is cantered on the need for manpower training and development as tool for efficient performance on the light of the objectives of the company. Nowadays some organizations have been able to identify the importance of training and development now the question is why do some organization perform better than other in other words why is that some organization despite the high cost involved in training and development are able to train employee or why is it really considered necessary in some companies. In trying to answer this questions its then become very important to determine the following areas.
- Identification of individual of existing jobs
- Identification of potential training needs of exist sting jobs.
- Identification of individual pertaining performance level
- Determination of expenditure of resources on training performance with respect to the manpower training and development objectives
Therefore it is hoped that study in this regard in the institution chosen would throw light in the issue involved in training and development in other organization which are operating in Nigeria
1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
Following problems already stated above it is the objectives of the research to determine the following
1. To determine the training and development needs of employee in organization with a particular reference to Nigeria breweries
2. To access the performance of employee who benefited and low often they benefit from manpower training and development programmes.
3. To access the performance of employee have trained.
4. to find the method the employee and which methods are most acceptable by its employee
5. To find out whether employees are encouraged to attend this training programme and they are being encouraged.
1.4 RESEARCH HYPOTHESES
For the successful completion of the study, the following research hypotheses were formulated by the researcher;
H0: staff training does not affect organizational performance
H1: staff training affects organizational performance
H02: there is no significant relationship between staff training and organizational performance
H2: there is a significant relationship between staff training and organizational performance
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
For the manpower training and development programme to be effective its objectives benefit and process must be clearly understood from utilitarian standpoints.
Therefore it properly done it will be used as a means of increasing good performance and efficiency of workers. Thus the finding and recommendation to be made from this study will be very useful to student of business administration and other in the related field would head the personnel department of various organization.
The study will also be very useful to both student and researcher who will undertake research on training and development and other topics on human resources management and also Nigeria Breweries use in making amendment where necessary.
1.6 SCOPE OF STUDY
Based on this study the researcher aims at achieving all the above-mentioned objectives.
They study is being conducted in Nigeria breweries Plc Night Mile this is to enable the researcher do a through study of the subject matter the researcher however believe that the findings will be applicable to other organization. Also limited to the process as it enhances employee performance of the company
1.7 LIMITATION OF THE STUDY
In writing the study the writer was constrained by a number of factors prominent among includes
Under this limitation the researcher could not due to financial handicap attain the desired scope and dept expected. Another problems encountered by the researcher is high cost of material which militated against the project work occupied with high cost of transportation which presented the researcher from visiting other branches of the industry to gather much need data.
The constraints: Although time should not be considered as a constraint cognizance must be given to the fact that academic work which was also undertaken by the researcher by which lectures and office duties could be seen to have limited time. This could be seen to have limited the research to in-depth study.
Under this limitation strong attempt were made to interview or reach the top officials failed because of protocol in handling officials engage and procedures in realizing the required data or officials secrets of the company.
1.8 DEFINITIONS OF MAJOR TERMS
Training: This is a systematic process of altering the behaviour of employee to increase organizational goals.
Productivity: A measurement of the efficiency of production ratio of output to input (10 units per one hour)
Organization: An economic establishment put up with the aim of maximizing profit.
Manpower: All employees in an organization from chief executive officer down
Development: Deals with the activities undertaken to expose an employee to perform additional duties and resume position of importance in the organization hierarchy
Performance: Perform to carrying an action that is carry out an action in its best
Tools: Instrument for work.
Enhancing: Ability to work well without watering time or resources.
Effective: This is producing the mented result
1.9 ORGANIZATION OF THE STUDY
This research work is organized in five chapters, for easy understanding, as follows
Chapter one is concern with the introduction, which consist of the (overview, of the study), historical background, statement of problem, objectives of the study, research hypotheses, significance of the study, scope and limitation of the study, definition of terms and historical background of the study. Chapter two highlights the theoretical framework on which the study is based, thus the review of related literature. Chapter three deals on the research design and methodology adopted in the study. Chapter four concentrate on the data collection and analysis and presentation of finding. Chapter five gives summary, conclusion, and recommendations made of the study.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The aim of the study was to establish the impact of performance appraisal on employee motivation at the Ministry of East Africa Community, La...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The last decades has witness a tremendous change in attitude to small scale business in the life ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research takes a look at the adoption of merger and acquisition as a growth strategy in business organization. There is no gainsaying th...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Organizations are set up to achieve certain goals which may be either profit or non profit. Howev...Continue Reading »
5. CRITICAL APPRAISAL OF THE ROLE OF NATIONAL BROADCASTING COMMISSION (NBC) IN CONTROLLING THE PERFORMANCE OF BROADCAST INDUSTRY IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study tilted the critical appraisal of the role of NBC in controlling the performance of the broadcast station in Nigeria. Total questio...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Product is a very important part of the marketing mix, and consumers want and satisfaction serve as the yardstick for creating it. Hence prod...Continue Reading »
7. Influence of service quality on customers’ satisfaction and loyalty: The case of Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Shashemene District» Abstract The main objective of the study was to investigate the influence of quality service on customers’ satisfaction and loyalty in five sele...Continue Reading »
8. CREDIT MANAGEMENT PROBLEMS OF PROFIT ORIENTED ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA PLC, UYO AKWA IBOM STATE)» ABSTRACT It is axiomatic that all private sector participation in business, whether in small medium or large scale aim at optimal and prudent utilizat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Advertising is one of major ways in which sellers use in order to stimulate demand for goods and ...Continue Reading »
10. MICROFINANCE AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN A CASE OF OPPORTUNITY INTERNATIONAL SAVINGS AND LOANS CLIENTS» INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background to the study Microfinance is the provision of a broad range of financial services to poor low income households and micro ...Continue Reading »