Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
An ethnobotanical study of plants used in beauty care among the Fulani tribes uin
Wamakko Local Government Area of Sokoto State was conducted. The information was obtained through interview by the use of questionnaires distributed to the respondents identified by random sampling such as shepherd, farmers and civil servant, all of them from Fulani tribes. These plants were various plant parts of single and multiple plants, majority of the preparation was made using water as a medium, the mode of application are topical but in some cases administered orally. Out of the 100 questionnaires in each district administered, 90 respondents were recorded. The study revealed 27 plant species belonging to 22 families were encountered. The plant Neem tree (Azardirachta indica and Ziziphus jujube) has the highest percentage of occurrence in three (3) villages. Leaves and seeds were found to be the most used part of the plants.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BIOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover Page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgements iv Table of Content v Summary vii CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1 Chapt...Continue Reading »
37 pages | 1,116 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
» ABSTRACT A survey of gastrointestinal parasites of chickens was carried out in Akure, Ondo state, Nigeria between January and July, 2015. A total of t...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 336 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
3. IMPORTANCE OF IMPROVISTION IN TEACHING BIOLOGY TO SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN SOKOTO METROPOLIS» ABSTRACT The aim of this research was to find out the importance of improvisation in teaching Biology in senior secondary school students in Sokoto me...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 192 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
» ABSTRACT An assessment of vegetative composition and conservation status in Baturiya wetland in Jigawa state was carried out during the dry and rainy ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 200 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
5. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF COMMINANTS ANS WATER QUALITY BETWEEN HAND DUG WELLS AND BOREHOLES IN RIGASA METROPOLIS KADUNA STATE NIGERIA.» CHAPTER I INTRODUCTION Background of the study Technical and vocational education could be defined as those aspects of education process involving in ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 391 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Activated carbon also called activated charcoal is a carbonaceous, highly porous adsorptive m...Continue Reading »
43 pages | 401 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
» ABSTRACT This study aimed at investigating the influx of unqualified teachers in teaching Biology in secondary school in Sokoto metropolis. With the v...Continue Reading »
77 pages | 361 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
8. PREVALENCE OF Salmonella spp. AND E. coli ON SOME AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE (ATM) SURFACES WITHIN KADUNA-NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT, KADUNA STATE» KADUNA STATE TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Dedication ii Declaration iii Project Approval iv Acknowledgement v Table of content vi Abstract vii CHAPT...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 396 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
9. AN INVESTIGATIVE STUDY ON THE VIEWS OF BIOLOGY STUDENTS ON THE PROBLEM OF LABORATORY MANAGEMENT AND SAFETY IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study is to find out the biology Teachers views on problems of laboratory management and safety in selected secondary sch...Continue Reading »
22 pages | 480 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
10. EGG CHOLESTEROL LEVEL AND BLOOD BIOCHEMICAL PROFILE OF SIX SPECIES OF POULTRY UNDER EXTENSIVE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM» ABSTRACT Six different poultry species (Indigenous chicken, Broiler, Turkey, Geese, Duck and Guinea fowl) were studied under extensive system of manag...Continue Reading »
82 pages | 72 hits | Source: BIOLOGY