Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
An ethnobotanical study of plants used in beauty care among the Fulani tribes uin
Wamakko Local Government Area of Sokoto State was conducted. The information was obtained through interview by the use of questionnaires distributed to the respondents identified by random sampling such as shepherd, farmers and civil servant, all of them from Fulani tribes. These plants were various plant parts of single and multiple plants, majority of the preparation was made using water as a medium, the mode of application are topical but in some cases administered orally. Out of the 100 questionnaires in each district administered, 90 respondents were recorded. The study revealed 27 plant species belonging to 22 families were encountered. The plant Neem tree (Azardirachta indica and Ziziphus jujube) has the highest percentage of occurrence in three (3) villages. Leaves and seeds were found to be the most used part of the plants.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR BIOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF FLORAL COMPOSITION, STRUCTURE AND NATURAL REGENERATION OF THE TANO OFFIN GLOBALLY SIGNIFICANT BIODIVERSITY AREA» ABSTRACT Tano Offin Globally Significant Biodiversity Area (GSBA 178.34 km²) is a reserve within the Tano Offin Forest Reserve in the Ashanti Reg...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 185 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
2. THE EXTENT OF IMPLEMENTATION F SAFETY PRACTICES IN BIOLOGY LABORATORY AMONG SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ENUGU SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» ABSTRACT This study outlays different individual’s conception of science. Closely rated to science is technology. Technology refers to practical...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 77 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
» ABSTRACT In many small to medium sized communities, convert and on site septic thank / absorption trench systems do not provide adequate waste water t...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 298 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
4. THE ISOLATION AND IDENTIFICATION OF NEMATODE AFFECTING TOMATOES GROWN IN SOME SELECTED AREA OF RIVER KADUNA IN KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT Four (4) sites or area were sampled, using the”simple random sampling technique” to make up the study group namely; Malali, Ungwa...Continue Reading »
32 pages | 601 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
5. THE EFFECT OF BIOLOGY PRACTICAL ACTIVITIES ON ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT OF SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS (CASE STUDY OF ENUGU EAST LGA)» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY INTRODUCTION The words “science” is often misconstrued by many people. While some view it as a white m...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 1,041 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
6. AN INVESTIGATIVE STUDY ON THE VIEWS OF BIOLOGY STUDENTS ON THE PROBLEMS OF LABORATORY MANAGEMENT AND SAFETY IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Safety practice can be explained to mean the process of averting danger. According to advance lea...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 364 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
7. PRELIMINARY PHYTOCHEMICAL AND ANTIMICROBIAL SCREENING OF FLOWER AND STALK OF Mangifera indica (opioro mango)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Origin: Mango (Mangifera indica) (Opioro) is a native to Southern Asia especially Burma and Eastern India. It is a member...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 354 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
8. EFFECT OF TEACHERS ATTITUDE AND SCHOOL ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS ON THE ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF STUDENT IN BIOLOGY» ABSTRACT The study found out the relationship between teachers’ attitude, school environment and student’ academic performance in secondar...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 57 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
9. IMPORTANCE OF IMPROVISTION IN TEACHING BIOLOGY TO SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN SOKOTO METROPOLIS» ABSTRACT The aim of this research was to find out the importance of improvisation in teaching Biology in senior secondary school students in Sokoto me...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 257 hits | Source: BIOLOGY
10. Effect of Alectra vogelii (Benth) Aqueous Extract on the Growth of Cowpea [Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp] Varieties» ABSTRACT Experimentswere conducted to evaluate the effect of Alectra vogelii (Benth) aqueous extract on the growth of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata (L.) W...Continue Reading »
96 pages | 79 hits | Source: BIOLOGY