Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 48 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The Fabrication workshop is a very important part of the Department. It handles a great responsibility of practical and Fabrication related courses. Almost the activities carried out in the Fabrication workshop are run by the use of spot welding machine; this Fabrication cannot be achieve without the uses of spot welding machine.
1.1 BACKGROUD OF THE STUDY
From the nineteenth century through the middle of the twentieth century, DC to AC power conversion was accomplished by using rotary converters or more generator sets. In the early twentieth century, vacuum tubes and gas filled tubes begin to be used as switches in inverter circuits.
The most widely used type of tube was the thyratron the origins of electromechanical inverters explain the source of the term inverter.
The inverter power supply system is a substitute means of power generation outside power supplied by other available means and source of power. As it names implies, “inverter”. It invent direct current (DC) to alternative current (AC) which is suitable for consumption as a result of systematic arrangement of the entire component enclosed in its design. The basic building, block of the system which includes the oscillator amplifier/switching and transformation on stages and the attempted power supply control stages.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The need for improving and maintained a constant power supply in the Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering is essential. Power failure today is paramount and inverters apart from generators have been designed and constructed to take care of power failure. For effective study by the students in the department and with the use of the desktop computers constant power supply without interruption and with a consistent quality both during normal operation, when the main supply is available and during emergency conditions when the main supply failed. Unfortunately that the supply system in the country is not reliable in terms of sguarantee and continuity. This inefficiency of our power providing company therefore necessitates the need for another means of power generation, such as inverter, generators, solar, windmill power generation system etc.
1.3 AIM OF PROJECT
The aim of this project is to install a solar inverter and a deep circle rechargeable batteries for powering thirty desktop computers and projectors:
1. To provide a second means of power supply within the department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering, as to power thirty desktop computer and projector.
2. To provide a constant and dependable power sources
3. To reduce effect of high rainy utility rates, as it well be used to power thirty desktop computer and a projector
4. Procurement of the equipments to be used in the installation of the solar inverter
5. Installation of the solar inverter
6. Testing the performance of the installed solar inverter
1.5 SIGNIFICANCE OF PROJECT
There will be a constant and dependable source of power available for powering the required thirty desktop and projector. Inverters also improve the efficiency of the whole system. Energy gets lost when it is transferred from the panels to the home so an inverter that can minimize those losses, delivering more power and saves more money for the department in paying the bills.
It will serve as a case study for students within the department and thereby improve knowledge of the students during the installation process.
1.6 SCOPE OF PROJECT
The scope of the project is to ensure an adequate installation of the solar inverter through a good inverter selection and configuration, proper distribution of board, and junction boxes, cables, eartent for solar modules and inverter, weather monitoring station, control room and switch yards, failing, installation and project management within the department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering.
This is project is limited for the installation of
1.7 LIMITATION OF PROJECT
This project was designed not to carry too much or heavy load that is more than the rated value of the original maximum value of the inverter output load. In addition to the thirty desktop computer and projector, it can only be used to power electrical appliance with lesser power consumption in other to extend the life span of the inverter and also limited to domestic use only, and not for industrial machines.
This project cover five chapters, chapter two discuss the literature review of the projects, work related to inverter are summarized and presented, chapter three discusses about the methods observed in the installation of the solar inverter, chapter four discusses about the cost analysis, result and discussions and the chapter five discusses the conclusion and recommendation.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. INSTALLATION OF A CROP PROCESSING SIDE LABORATORY IN THE AGRICULTURE AND BIO ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT» ABSTRACT The crop processing side laboratory dealt with in this project ,or involved in this project, was initiated for a long period in this departme...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Rehabilitation of 3 Belding bottom disc plough implement involved was in this project. The bearing for the disc carries, disc, bolts and ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A motorized cowpea threshing machine was constructed in this project consists of shaped hopper inclined at an angle of 45 on the concave cove...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Hand trolley is a mechanical conveying device used domestically and industrially for workers comfort in other to give workers the reason to w...Continue Reading »
5. PARTICIPATION OF YOUTH IN AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES IN JEMA’A LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT This study seeks to establish youth participation in agricultural activities in Jema’a Local Government, Kaduna State, Nigeria. The stu...Continue Reading »
6. INSTALLATION OF AUXILIARY WATER SUPPLY NETWORK IN THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Through a constant series of research and development, It was suggested that groundwater is a...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The Howard rotary slasher was rehabilitated, the oil seal in the gear box at the rotary slasher was replaced. Bolt and nuts were also replace...Continue Reading »
8. INSTALLATION OF AUXILIARY WATER SUPPLY NETWORK TO THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover page i Fly page ii Title page iii Approval page iv Declaration v Dedication vi Acknowledgement vii Table of contents viii List...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Despite the high level of production of sorghum in Nigeria its threshing and cleaning operation remains among the major challenges to farmers...Continue Reading »
10. INSTALLATION OF WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM IN THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING» TABLE OF CONTENT Tittle page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Abstract vi CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1 1.1 Backgro...Continue Reading »