Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 35 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Hand trolley is a mechanical conveying device used domestically and industrially for workers comfort in other to give workers the reason to work earnestly. There have been various attempt to improve on its performance until date. The design and construction of a hand trolley was with the aim to improve human comfort. The improvement in performance of the hand trolley is accompanied by intensive upgrading with various parts (like, tire, shaft wheel and the type of material use ’’which can either be steel or metal and plastic’’) which needed some attention to achieve a higher performance. It is obvious that the problem of it performance is the quality of the materials.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING RICE PROCESSING AND PACKAGING AMONG FARMERS IN EDU, MORO AND PATIGI KWARA NORTH SENATORIAL ZONE, KWARA STATE.» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE : INTROD...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 237 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Green lawn, according to Barre (1950) is the maintenance of a perennial green vegetation cove...Continue Reading »
29 pages | 441 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT The study provided an economic analysis of the losses from deforestation in Enugu State of Nigeria. Specifically, the study evaluated the eff...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 701 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
4. INSTALLATION OF WATER DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM IN THE DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING» TABLE OF CONTENT Tittle page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Abstract vi CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1 1.1 Backgro...Continue Reading »
31 pages | 203 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT The field experiment was conducted at Kaduna Polytechnic Tudun Wada, Kaduna state in a Randomized Complete Block Design (RCBD) to evaluate th...Continue Reading »
47 pages | 459 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT The meteorological station of agricultural and bio environmental engineering was misused and there was no power maintenance of the instrument...Continue Reading »
34 pages | 169 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT This research work involves the improvement of the engineering properties of laterite soil by stabilization with quarry dust on fines. The la...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 383 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND Cassava which is known biologically as “manihotesculentacrantz” is a crop which has many varie...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 66 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
9. PARTICIPATION OF YOUTH IN AGRICULTURAL ACTIVITIES IN JEMA’A LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT This study seeks to establish youth participation in agricultural activities in Jema’a Local Government, Kaduna State, Nigeria. The stu...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 454 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT This project was aimed at providing an Auxilary water supply in the Department of Agricultural and Bio Environmental Engineering. A reconuais...Continue Reading »
39 pages | 522 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING