Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 0 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM.
The problem of low productivity and lack of improvement in agriculture has been traced to various causal factors.
One of such course is the lack of adequate finance to the agriculture’s. They complain that they do not have enough fund to carry on with their activities. We want to investigate the reasons why these formers find it difficult to raise enough money to carry out their important work.
I will also investigate the ways of eliminating these problems. Several measures have been taken by the government to encourage agriculture financing in the country but they houses not yielded the necessary effect for they are established.
1.2. RATIONALE OF STUDY
The study seeks to examine the various roles of financing agriculture Nigeria.
Specifically. The reasons for the study are:
Managers of agriculture business will be able and also have a wide range of solution to deal with agricultural financing in rural development.
Agriculture is very important in man’s every day life particularly in providing food for individual providing revenue for formers and the agriculture sector generate a sizable point of the national income and can also contribute its quota to the success of the student in our institutions.
1.3. SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
Findings from an authentic study of this nature are expected to contribute immensely to our educational and agricultural policies and prospect in West African.
It would also assist formers and business men who are opportune to read this research work in their business activities. That is it would bring about increase in exportation of farm product hereby make life conformable in Nigeria.
1.4. DEFINITION OF TERMS
This research topic has some very key words which call for treatment before anything else.
Agriculture: This is a sector of economic achinilyes which provide human with some of their needs. Or the science and practice of captivating the land and keeping animal for man’s use.
AUTHENTIC: Genuine know to be true
FINANCING: The management of money
PROSPECT: Way of soling problem
EXPORT: Selling goods to another country
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT vi The study investigated the economics of catfish (Clarias gariepinus) production in Bayelsa State, Nigeria. The broad objective of the stud...Continue Reading »
2. ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF QUAIL PRODUCTION AMONG SMALL HOLDER FARMERS INKADUNA METROPOLIS - KADUNASTATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The main focus of this study is the “economic analysis of Quail production among small holder farmers in Kaduna metropolis, Kaduna Stat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Agricultural products encompass all categories of products related to agriculture. They range from ra...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study examined snail production in Enugu State, Nigeria using cross sectional data. It was guided by five specific objectives namely: de...Continue Reading »
5. EFFECTS OF OFF-FARM WORK ON TECHNICAL EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTION RISK AMONG RICE FARMERS IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT The study analysed the effects of off farm work on technical efficiency and production risks among rice farmers in Enugu State, Nigeria. Nine...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYE Commerce is the process of conducting business electronically among various entities in order to s...Continue Reading »
7. EFFECT OF WORLD BANK ASSISTED COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE DEVELOPMENT PROJECT ON RICE FARMERS’ PRODUCTIVITY AND PROFITABILITY IN BADAGRY LAGOS STATE» ABSTRACT This research work evaluated the effect of the World Bank Assisted Commercial Agricultural Development Project on rice farmers’ product...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examined the climate change (climate change extreme events and household climate change adaptation practice) effects on the food se...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study determined the economics of oil palm seedlings production in Edo South Senatorial district, Edo State. The specific objective was t...Continue Reading »
» BSTRACTComparisons were made between 24 Ethiopian rams and 24 Galla goats for voluntary intake, feed selectivity and growth performance when offered t...Continue Reading »