Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 0 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM.
The problem of low productivity and lack of improvement in agriculture has been traced to various causal factors.
One of such course is the lack of adequate finance to the agriculture’s. They complain that they do not have enough fund to carry on with their activities. We want to investigate the reasons why these formers find it difficult to raise enough money to carry out their important work.
I will also investigate the ways of eliminating these problems. Several measures have been taken by the government to encourage agriculture financing in the country but they houses not yielded the necessary effect for they are established.
1.2. RATIONALE OF STUDY
The study seeks to examine the various roles of financing agriculture Nigeria.
Specifically. The reasons for the study are:
Managers of agriculture business will be able and also have a wide range of solution to deal with agricultural financing in rural development.
Agriculture is very important in man’s every day life particularly in providing food for individual providing revenue for formers and the agriculture sector generate a sizable point of the national income and can also contribute its quota to the success of the student in our institutions.
1.3. SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
Findings from an authentic study of this nature are expected to contribute immensely to our educational and agricultural policies and prospect in West African.
It would also assist formers and business men who are opportune to read this research work in their business activities. That is it would bring about increase in exportation of farm product hereby make life conformable in Nigeria.
1.4. DEFINITION OF TERMS
This research topic has some very key words which call for treatment before anything else.
Agriculture: This is a sector of economic achinilyes which provide human with some of their needs. Or the science and practice of captivating the land and keeping animal for man’s use.
AUTHENTIC: Genuine know to be true
FINANCING: The management of money
PROSPECT: Way of soling problem
EXPORT: Selling goods to another country
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ANALYSIS OF RESOURSE USE EFFICIENCY AND PROFITABILITY OF MAIZE PRODUCTION IN SOME SELECTED AGRICULTURAL ZONES OF KADUNA STATE, NIGERIA» Abstract The research considered the resource use efficiency and profitability of maize production in Kaduna state. Data collection was collected with...Continue Reading »
2. AN ASSESSMENT OF ADAPTATION STRATEGIES TO CLIMATE CHANGE AMONG SMALLHOLDER CROP FARMERS IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study was conceived in regard to the empirical reality that farming in Enugu State, as it applies to all parts of Southeastern Nigeria, ...Continue Reading »
» BSTRACTComparisons were made between 24 Ethiopian rams and 24 Galla goats for voluntary intake, feed selectivity and growth performance when offered t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Forest, which is a major source of resources in Nigeria, is currently facing accelerated degradation and depletion. The growing demand for ec...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to examine returns to cassava processing in Ibesikpo Asutan Local Government Area, Akwa Ibom State. The specific o...Continue Reading »
6. MARKET AGE, ENTERPRISE SIZE AND RELATIVE EFFICIENCY IN BROILER PRODUCTION IN IMO STATE OF NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study focused on market age, enterprise size and relative efficiency in broiler production in Imo State . The main aim was to determine r...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Oredo is one of the local government areas of Edo State. It is situated in the western part of Ni...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The Intergovernmental Panel on Flood (IPCC) (2007), views flood as statistically significant vari...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined the economic effects of crude oil exploitation on cassava production in Delta State. Specifically, the effect of crude oi...Continue Reading »
10. EVALUATION OF THE PRODUCTION EFFICIENCY AND PROFITABILITY OF SESAME PRODUCTION IN GWER EAST AND KONSHISHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF BENUE STATE OF NIG...» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to evaluate the production efficiency and the profitability of sesame production in Gwer East and Konshisha Local ...Continue Reading »