Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 0 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM.
The problem of low productivity and lack of improvement in agriculture has been traced to various causal factors.
One of such course is the lack of adequate finance to the agriculture’s. They complain that they do not have enough fund to carry on with their activities. We want to investigate the reasons why these formers find it difficult to raise enough money to carry out their important work.
I will also investigate the ways of eliminating these problems. Several measures have been taken by the government to encourage agriculture financing in the country but they houses not yielded the necessary effect for they are established.
1.2. RATIONALE OF STUDY
The study seeks to examine the various roles of financing agriculture Nigeria.
Specifically. The reasons for the study are:
Managers of agriculture business will be able and also have a wide range of solution to deal with agricultural financing in rural development.
Agriculture is very important in man’s every day life particularly in providing food for individual providing revenue for formers and the agriculture sector generate a sizable point of the national income and can also contribute its quota to the success of the student in our institutions.
1.3. SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
Findings from an authentic study of this nature are expected to contribute immensely to our educational and agricultural policies and prospect in West African.
It would also assist formers and business men who are opportune to read this research work in their business activities. That is it would bring about increase in exportation of farm product hereby make life conformable in Nigeria.
1.4. DEFINITION OF TERMS
This research topic has some very key words which call for treatment before anything else.
Agriculture: This is a sector of economic achinilyes which provide human with some of their needs. Or the science and practice of captivating the land and keeping animal for man’s use.
AUTHENTIC: Genuine know to be true
FINANCING: The management of money
PROSPECT: Way of soling problem
EXPORT: Selling goods to another country
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ANALYSIS OF WOMEN GINGER PRODUCTION AS A MEANS FOR ACHIEVING FARM HOUSEHOLD FOOD SECURITY IN KADUNASTATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study focused onanalyzing women empowerment through production of ginger for household food security in Southern Kaduna. Two Local Govern...Continue Reading »
2. COMPARATIVE ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF FARO-54 AND NERICA-1 RICE PRODUCTION IN SELECTED LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS, NIGER STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study evaluates comparative economic analysis of FARO 54 and NERICA 1 rice production in Niger State, Nigeria. Primary datawere collected...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Nigeria is endowed with natural resources, large fertile farmland, wide range of crops, and river amo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Sugarcane (Saccharum Officinaum) is one of the most important crop in the world because of its st...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT climate change. Agricultural insurance is seen as one of the best strategies to address farm risks and encourage the affected farmers to get ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTCheese, a popular food across many cultures has been subject of many studies. It’s of many variants, providing huge nutritional value to hum...Continue Reading »
7. ECONOMIC ANALYSIS OF QUAIL PRODUCTION AMONG SMALL HOLDER FARMERS INKADUNA METROPOLIS - KADUNASTATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The main focus of this study is the “economic analysis of Quail production among small holder farmers in Kaduna metropolis, Kaduna Stat...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The study was designed to analyze the marketing of banana and plantain in Enugu State. The specific objectives were to: describe the socio ec...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Of Study Today’s cities operate on a throught put model, in which resources are imported and wastes are ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examined the climate change (climate change extreme events and household climate change adaptation practice) effects on the food se...Continue Reading »