Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 0 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM.
The problem of low productivity and lack of improvement in agriculture has been traced to various causal factors.
One of such course is the lack of adequate finance to the agriculture’s. They complain that they do not have enough fund to carry on with their activities. We want to investigate the reasons why these formers find it difficult to raise enough money to carry out their important work.
I will also investigate the ways of eliminating these problems. Several measures have been taken by the government to encourage agriculture financing in the country but they houses not yielded the necessary effect for they are established.
1.2. RATIONALE OF STUDY
The study seeks to examine the various roles of financing agriculture Nigeria.
Specifically. The reasons for the study are:
Managers of agriculture business will be able and also have a wide range of solution to deal with agricultural financing in rural development.
Agriculture is very important in man’s every day life particularly in providing food for individual providing revenue for formers and the agriculture sector generate a sizable point of the national income and can also contribute its quota to the success of the student in our institutions.
1.3. SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
Findings from an authentic study of this nature are expected to contribute immensely to our educational and agricultural policies and prospect in West African.
It would also assist formers and business men who are opportune to read this research work in their business activities. That is it would bring about increase in exportation of farm product hereby make life conformable in Nigeria.
1.4. DEFINITION OF TERMS
This research topic has some very key words which call for treatment before anything else.
Agriculture: This is a sector of economic achinilyes which provide human with some of their needs. Or the science and practice of captivating the land and keeping animal for man’s use.
AUTHENTIC: Genuine know to be true
FINANCING: The management of money
PROSPECT: Way of soling problem
EXPORT: Selling goods to another country
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The broad objective of the study was to examine the Economics of Sesame Production among small holder famers in Benue State, Nigeria. Specifi...Continue Reading »
92 pages | 72 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT The attendant low yield of cowpea among smallholder farmers has increased the need for site specific fertilizer recommendation and integratio...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 110 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
3. EFFECTS OF OIL EXPLOITATION ON THE EFFICIENCY OF ARTISANAL FISHING HOUSEHOLDS IN THE NIGER DELTA REGION, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study presents the empirical analysis of the effects of oil exploitation on the efficiency of artisanal fishing households in the Niger ...Continue Reading »
120 pages | 411 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» Abstract The research work on the topic “improving Agricultural production through co operative (A case study of Ndokwa West L. G. A Delta State...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 228 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT The broad objective of the study was to analyse Raphia palm wine (RPW) marketing in South South Nigeria (SSN). The specific objectives were t...Continue Reading »
136 pages | 190 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
6. EFFECTS OF CAPITAL STRUCTURE OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE AGRO-ENTERPRISES ON ACCESS TO MICROFINANCE BANKS CREDIT IN ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study evaluated the effects of capital structure of small and medium scale agro enterprises on access to microfinance banks credit in Enu...Continue Reading »
81 pages | 435 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
7. IDENTIFICATION AND ASSESMENT OF INSECT PESTS CAUSING FRUIT DROP ON Citrus sinensis L. OSBECK AND THEIR MANAGEMENT IN BENUE STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Identification and assessment of insect pests causing fruit drop on Citrus sinensis L. Osbeck and their management was carried out in Benue S...Continue Reading »
152 pages | 393 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
8. A MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS ON THE RESPONSE OF CROPS TO FERTILIZER AND SOIL TYPES. (A CASE STUDY OF THE FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE UMUDIKE, ABIA ST...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0. INTRODUCTION Crop production is an integral part of agriculture, the other half is animal production or husbandry. Crop production ca...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 574 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
9. INCOME, SAVINGS AND INVESTMENT PATTERNS OF SMALL-SCALE AGRO-BASED ENTREPRENEURS IN ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study examined income, savings and investment patterns of small scale agro based entrepreneurs in Anambra State. The study utilized prima...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 176 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS
» ABSTRACT The study assessed the performance of sesame marketing system and the qualitative and quantitative impact of social capital. For primary data...Continue Reading »
101 pages | 471 hits | Source: AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS