Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 0 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1. STATEMENT OF PROBLEM.
The problem of low productivity and lack of improvement in agriculture has been traced to various causal factors.
One of such course is the lack of adequate finance to the agriculture’s. They complain that they do not have enough fund to carry on with their activities. We want to investigate the reasons why these formers find it difficult to raise enough money to carry out their important work.
I will also investigate the ways of eliminating these problems. Several measures have been taken by the government to encourage agriculture financing in the country but they houses not yielded the necessary effect for they are established.
1.2. RATIONALE OF STUDY
The study seeks to examine the various roles of financing agriculture Nigeria.
Specifically. The reasons for the study are:
Managers of agriculture business will be able and also have a wide range of solution to deal with agricultural financing in rural development.
Agriculture is very important in man’s every day life particularly in providing food for individual providing revenue for formers and the agriculture sector generate a sizable point of the national income and can also contribute its quota to the success of the student in our institutions.
1.3. SIGNIFICANCE OF STUDY
Findings from an authentic study of this nature are expected to contribute immensely to our educational and agricultural policies and prospect in West African.
It would also assist formers and business men who are opportune to read this research work in their business activities. That is it would bring about increase in exportation of farm product hereby make life conformable in Nigeria.
1.4. DEFINITION OF TERMS
This research topic has some very key words which call for treatment before anything else.
Agriculture: This is a sector of economic achinilyes which provide human with some of their needs. Or the science and practice of captivating the land and keeping animal for man’s use.
AUTHENTIC: Genuine know to be true
FINANCING: The management of money
PROSPECT: Way of soling problem
EXPORT: Selling goods to another country
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT...Continue Reading »
2. GROWTH PERFORMANCE OF BROILER CHICKENS FED WITH MILLET AND CASSAVAPEELING AS A REPLACEMENT FOR OTHER BROILERS FEED» ABSTRACT This study was undertaken to determine the growth performance of broiler fed with millet and cassava peelingas a replacement for maize, as we...Continue Reading »
3. ECONOMIC STUDY OF THE USE OF ORGANIC MANURE IN YELLOW PEPPER (Capsicum annuum L.) PRODUCTION IN NSUKKA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE» ABSTRACT Economic study of the use of organic manure in yellow pepper production in Nsukka Local Government Area of Enugu State was carried out. The s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examined the effects of remittances on the livelihood of farm households in Enugu State Nigeria. Multistage random sampling techni...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Sugarcane (Saccharum Officinaum) is one of the most important crop in the world because of its st...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO STUDY Cocoa is a bean that is in high demand all over the world especially by developed countries. Cocoa has ...Continue Reading »
7. IMPACT OF THE COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURE CREDIT SCHEME ON THE PERFORMANCE OF BENEFICIARIES IN ANAMBRA STATE NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study examined the impact of Commercial Agriculture credit scheme on the performance of beneficiaries in Anambra State, Nigeria. Simple r...Continue Reading »
8. ECONOMICS OF SIZE IN IRRIGATED TOMATO (Lycopersicum esculentum Mill) PRODUCTION UNDER KANO RIVER IRRIGATION PROJECT (KRIP) PHASE I, KANO STATE, NIGERI...» ABSTRACT The broad objective of the study was to examine the economics of size in irrigated tomato production under Kano river irrigation project (KRI...Continue Reading »
» BSTRACTComparisons were made between 24 Ethiopian rams and 24 Galla goats for voluntary intake, feed selectivity and growth performance when offered t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The Intergovernmental Panel on Flood (IPCC) (2007), views flood as statistically significant vari...Continue Reading »