Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The system of controls adopted in any economy greatly determines the development and growth of that economy. To ensure optimization in money, materials, machine, time, resources and management of men, controls are essential.
These controls are installed by many organisations including banks to check how effective and efficient they maximize their resources. One of such controls commonly used to minimize wastage and guide plan to their eventual accomplishment is “INTERNAL AUDITING”.
Auditing has been in existence for many years, it was in ancient Egypt and the great mercantile establishment of the middle ages. This shows that internal auditing can neither be neglected nor under rated in our modern economy for it was borne of the complexities of modern business dominate and transactions involved. In that, other management of various large businesses, organisations and government concern recognised internal auditing as valuable machinery and achieving and objective deemed accurate at a point in time.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF ACCOUNTANT IN THE ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF organization (A STUDY OF NIGERIAN BOTTLING COMPANY ONITSHA)» ABSTRACT The main purpose of this project is to find out the Role of accountants in the economic development of Nigeria with particular reference to t...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 193 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Monetary policy entails the government policies aimed at changing the quantity of money or credit condition for example, ...Continue Reading »
40 pages | 466 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
3. THE EXTENT OF RELIANCE ON ACCOUNTING INFORMATION FOR EFFECTIVE BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL DECISION IN CORPORATE ORGANISATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Accounting information is an ingredient in most, if not all, financial managerial decisions. In ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 387 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
4. AN APPRAISAL OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT AND CONTROL IN MANUFACTURING FIRMS. A STUDY OF NIGERIA BREWERIES AND UNILEVER PLC.» ABSTRACT The research work titled “Appraisal of Inventory Management and Control in Manufacturing Firms”. The general objective of this st...Continue Reading »
76 pages | 176 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT The paper examined the effect of accounting information on decision making process, with a particular reference to the Nigerian breweries plc...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 267 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Around 1999, empirical researchers began to examine the performance and consequences of formal st...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 360 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
7. THE EFFECT OF COST ACCOUNTING TECHNIQUES ON PERFORMANCE OF SME’s A SURVEY OF SELECTED SMALL AND MEDIUM FIRMS IN AKWA IBOM STATE.» ABSTRACT Small and medium scale enterprises (SMEs) are very important to the development of the economy. This is because their roles promote the econo...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 340 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
8. THE TEACHING OF INTEGRATED SCIENCE (ITS) IN THE PRIMARY SCHOOLS, PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS (A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED PRIMARY SCHOOLS IN IGABI LOCAL ...» ABSTRACT The research topic on: “The Teaching of Primary science (PR. SC) (also know as Integrated Science (ITS) in the junior secondary Schools...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 408 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» ABSTRACT Electronic banking has become one of the most important and modern applications that has witnessed a substantial expansion during the ten yea...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 184 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING
» Abstract This study is on the effect of cost accounting techniques on the performance of SMEs in portharcourt. The total population for the study is 2...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 200 hits | Source: ACCOUNTING