Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 56 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The system of controls adopted in any economy greatly determines the development and growth of that economy. To ensure optimization in money, materials, machine, time, resources and management of men, controls are essential.
These controls are installed by many organisations including banks to check how effective and efficient they maximize their resources. One of such controls commonly used to minimize wastage and guide plan to their eventual accomplishment is “INTERNAL AUDITING”.
Auditing has been in existence for many years, it was in ancient Egypt and the great mercantile establishment of the middle ages. This shows that internal auditing can neither be neglected nor under rated in our modern economy for it was borne of the complexities of modern business dominate and transactions involved. In that, other management of various large businesses, organisations and government concern recognised internal auditing as valuable machinery and achieving and objective deemed accurate at a point in time.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR ACCOUNTING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. APPLICATION OF FORENSIC ACCOUNTING SKILLS AND DETECTION OF FINANCIAL CRIMES IN NIGERIA (THE STUDY OF QUOTED MANUFACTURING FIRMS)» The first decade of the twenty first century experienced a tsunami or blizzard in the number of reported corporate scandals, frauds, and failures (Bal...Continue Reading »
2. ALLOCATION OF FUNDS ACROSS EXPENDITURE HEADS IN THE NIGERIAN PUBLIC TEACHING HOSPITALS (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, LAGOS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Health care services are one of the cardinal services any government must provide for its citizenry. ...Continue Reading »
3. INVENTORY CONTROL AS AN EFFECTIVE TOOL FOR COST CONTROL IN AN ORGANISATION (A CASE STUDY OF CADBURY NIGERIA PLC).» ABSTRACTThe topic of this research work is inventory control as an effective tool for cost control in an organization using Cadbury Nigeria plc as a c...Continue Reading »
4. ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AS AN AID TO MEANINGFUL INVESTMENT DECISION MAKING (A Case Study Of Investment Firms In Enugu State)» ABSTRACT The purpose of this research project was to find out how financial statement analysis service of our aid to meaning decision by investment fi...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The study conducted to explore the roels of accounting information in secondary school in Ekiti state The population of the study consisted o...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction Sandcrete blocks are composit4e material made up of cement, sand and water moulded into different sizes (Barry 1969). It ...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPACT OF MONETARY POLICIES ON THE LIQUIDITY AND PROFITABILITY OF COMMERCIAL BANKS IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACTThe economic policies or interpretation of such policies has always left a key question unanswered, how much authorities do such policies allo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The main aim of the research work is to find out if Information Technology is useful in the development of an effective internal control syst...Continue Reading »
9. E-PAYMENT SYSTEMS AND PROFITABILITY OF DEPOSIT MONEY BANKS IN NIGERIA (A STUDY OF ECOBANK NIGERIA PLC, UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE)» ABSTRACT The advent of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has brought about changes in bank operations. Nowadays, customers of banks are n...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Energy is an integral component of any socio economic development and a central factor for elimin...Continue Reading »