Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,500
The common problem facing most state inNigeriatoday is how to improve the standard of living of the vast majority of their people.
Consequently, most state like Abia is involved in a variety of programmes designed to speed up the process of socio-economic and physical development. Development planners in different parts of Abia have realized in relent time that understanding of the population in the development process of Abia is important.
This is due to the fact that population has big impact on the economic, social and physical development of Abia state. It is therefore, certain that the population factor can do much to either promote or frustrate a state’s uppermost development objective.
This study on population impact on land development at this time the state population increased with inadequate economic and physical growth of the state that needs a study to fight against its contents future occurrence. Information has been shown that this state population has reached the four million and if measure are not taken quickly, the situation could lead to HUNGER, POVERTY, DISEASE, OVERCROWDING and can no longer be allowed in both the developed and undeveloped state. All these consequence of increasing in number of people will have a general effect on land development, the identified effects like overcrowding and poverty is what the study will aim at finding solution to its improvements.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
- To find out the effect of population growth on land development inAba.
- To identity the problems associated with the effect and ways of solving them in other to better the life of the growing population.
- To find ways of minimizing the population growth inAba.
- In other to achieve the already state objective, the main facts and figures used in this study were gathered through personal efforts and various approaches were also adopted. This includes:
1 Field survey: In other to get some of the information already
stated, field survey method was adopted which covered areas like Obioma Ngwa, Osisioma Ngwa, Isiala Ngwa, Isiala Ngwa South, Aba South and Aba North.
2. Information population census residence atAba.
3. Personal interviews were held with individual and government parastatals.
4. Sources fromAbaLocal Government Authority.
5. Reference to journal, Newspaper and books for relevant.
6. Survey were conduced in several areas within the Estate Surveyors and valuers forms inAbametropolis which help to compile and analysed to five the result presented in this study.
THE SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This study is concerned with the causes and the general problems of population growth inAbametropolis. The result will give the growth of population and its effect on land development. Based on the findings, recommendations will be laid out for development of the area.
Land is an ever-increasing demand for due to the increasing number of people based on these arguments that the physical, social and economic impacts of population growth are to be fully integrated. The research will give information on reason for increasing growth of people in the area and it’s impact on amenities.
ORGANIZATION OF THE STUDY
Effect of population growth land development is divided into five chapters. The first chapter deals with the introduction discussion on the study area and its people. The second chapter high lights on the study area and difficulties.
The third chapter deals on the data analysis and findings, socio-economic, characteristic, physical development, effect of population growth and transportation, effect of housing and accommodation, effect on improvement on land and urban land use. Chapter four deals with population control, standard of living, education, urban land use, housing, transportation, recreation while lase chapter five deals on recommendation, conclusion, biography and questionnaires.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN IKOT ABASI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA (A CASE STUDY OF EDEMAYA CLAN, IKOT ABASI)» ABSTRACT Rural development is aimed at improving and expanding physical facilities towards enhancing the quality of life and standard of living of the...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The purpose of this study was to examine the relevance of self help projects in rural development in Nigeria, with a focus on some communitie...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECT OF POPULATION GROWTH ON LAND RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT: A CASE STUDY IN ABA URBAN OF ABIA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The common problem facing most state in Nigeria today is how to improve the standard of living of the vast majority of their ...Continue Reading »
4. FACTORS INFLUENCING MAIZE PRODUCTION AMONG SMALL SCALE FARMERS IN KENYA, A CASEOF BUNGOMA CENTRAL SUB COUNTY» ABSTRACT The purpose for this study was to investigate factors influencing maize production among small scale farmers of Bungoma Central Sub County, K...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Cultural tourism is one of the largest and fastest growing global tourism markets. Culture and cr...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Gombe being a new state capital, is faced with new and increasing physical planning and developmental programmes. There are problems of Plann...Continue Reading »
7. IMPACT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS AND FOOD SECURITY IN ESSIEN UDIM LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF AKWA IBOM STATE.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Open air market serves as an institution for the exchange of goods and services, a place for actu...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1. Introduction 1.1.Background of The study The process of urban expansion is a worldwide phenomenon, recorded in the history of all urban...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The property market is a major receptacle of foreign direct investment and the extent of its deve...Continue Reading »
10. PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SITES AND SERVICES PROGRAMME IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Housing has been a major problem in Urban areas in the developing countries, particularly the low income group. One of the strategies adopted...Continue Reading »