Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 50 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,500
The common problem facing most state inNigeriatoday is how to improve the standard of living of the vast majority of their people.
Consequently, most state like Abia is involved in a variety of programmes designed to speed up the process of socio-economic and physical development. Development planners in different parts of Abia have realized in relent time that understanding of the population in the development process of Abia is important.
This is due to the fact that population has big impact on the economic, social and physical development of Abia state. It is therefore, certain that the population factor can do much to either promote or frustrate a state’s uppermost development objective.
This study on population impact on land development at this time the state population increased with inadequate economic and physical growth of the state that needs a study to fight against its contents future occurrence. Information has been shown that this state population has reached the four million and if measure are not taken quickly, the situation could lead to HUNGER, POVERTY, DISEASE, OVERCROWDING and can no longer be allowed in both the developed and undeveloped state. All these consequence of increasing in number of people will have a general effect on land development, the identified effects like overcrowding and poverty is what the study will aim at finding solution to its improvements.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
- To find out the effect of population growth on land development inAba.
- To identity the problems associated with the effect and ways of solving them in other to better the life of the growing population.
- To find ways of minimizing the population growth inAba.
- In other to achieve the already state objective, the main facts and figures used in this study were gathered through personal efforts and various approaches were also adopted. This includes:
1 Field survey: In other to get some of the information already
stated, field survey method was adopted which covered areas like Obioma Ngwa, Osisioma Ngwa, Isiala Ngwa, Isiala Ngwa South, Aba South and Aba North.
2. Information population census residence atAba.
3. Personal interviews were held with individual and government parastatals.
4. Sources fromAbaLocal Government Authority.
5. Reference to journal, Newspaper and books for relevant.
6. Survey were conduced in several areas within the Estate Surveyors and valuers forms inAbametropolis which help to compile and analysed to five the result presented in this study.
THE SCOPE OF THE STUDY
This study is concerned with the causes and the general problems of population growth inAbametropolis. The result will give the growth of population and its effect on land development. Based on the findings, recommendations will be laid out for development of the area.
Land is an ever-increasing demand for due to the increasing number of people based on these arguments that the physical, social and economic impacts of population growth are to be fully integrated. The research will give information on reason for increasing growth of people in the area and it’s impact on amenities.
ORGANIZATION OF THE STUDY
Effect of population growth land development is divided into five chapters. The first chapter deals with the introduction discussion on the study area and its people. The second chapter high lights on the study area and difficulties.
The third chapter deals on the data analysis and findings, socio-economic, characteristic, physical development, effect of population growth and transportation, effect of housing and accommodation, effect on improvement on land and urban land use. Chapter four deals with population control, standard of living, education, urban land use, housing, transportation, recreation while lase chapter five deals on recommendation, conclusion, biography and questionnaires.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Solid waste management has become a global problem especially in developing countries of the worl...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Floods are among the most devastating natural disasters and cost many lives every year (Dilley et al. 2005). Flooding ser...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The property market is a major receptacle of foreign direct investment and the extent of its deve...Continue Reading »
4. MANAGING THE PROCESS OF RELOCATION AND RESETTLEMENT OF INFORMAL SETTLEMENTS IN URBAN AREAS: THE CASE OF ORLU IMO STATE» Abstract Nearly every industrializing country has faced the overwhelming demands for housing, employment, urban services and the problems of prolifera...Continue Reading »
5. IMPACT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROBLEMS AND FOOD SECURITY IN ESSIEN UDIM LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF AKWA IBOM STATE.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Open air market serves as an institution for the exchange of goods and services, a place for actu...Continue Reading »
6. AN ASSESSMENT OF LAND USE AND ALLOCATION PROCEDURE IN PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF UYO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY There is bound to be conflict over land use. The demands for arable land, grazing, forestry, wild...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work was designed to see to the way the areas could be developed through the co operative society with Idah Local Government Ar...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Housing, literally is defined as buildings or other shelters in which people live, a place to liv...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study is on land reforms in Nigeria, issues, challenges and solutions. This study was guided by the following objectives; To provide an ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the differentials that exist in rents between town center and peri urban in bukuru. It took into consideration variab...Continue Reading »