Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 41 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
University of Uyo Teaching Hospital since its inception in 1994 has received considerable amount of people, for treatment medical advice, family planning and a host of other reason. Different categories of people have patronized the hospital for its efficiency.
It is therefore in the best interest of the researcher to use his or her knowledge of statistic application is the attendance of ill health (patients) attending the hospital. It does not and here the research as will look forward to classifying, arranging and recording the monthly, quarterly, annual, bi-annual attendance of patients in the hospital.
In an attempt to introduce efficient methods and routine towards comparing the total attendance of, in and out patient this in general comprises of male, female and children patient attending the hospital.
To crown it all, it shall be in form of data (secondary, primary data) depending on the set of people wishing to use it and purpose or criterion behind using the research, the data collected will be analysis organized, summarized and compiled. Since hospital patronage is consistent and continuous process, it will be an efficient data collection, centres and will promote statistical application and voluminous data i.e. moving average and time series analysis.
1.2 AIMS OF OBJECTIVE
- To determine whether there is an increase or decrease in patients’ attendance.
- To forecast the patient attendance by using linear trend method
- To forecast for patient attendance using the fitted trend equation from 2008 to 2012
1.3 SCOPE AND LIMITATION
This research will limit it analysis on the comparison of the attendance of patient. (IN and OUT) based on secondary data collected from the hospital University of Uyo Teaching Hospital from (1994 to 2007).
VARIOUS DEPARTMENT OF THE HOSPITAL
The hospital consists of nine (9) departments. The various departments include:
Medical Department: The Medical Director is the overall boss of the hospital. He is only answerable to the AkwaIbom State Commissioner of Health. He is in charge of all medical cases.
Administration Department: Hospital secretary is the head of this department. He heads all the administrative staff of various departments of the hospital and all heads of department are under him and answerable them, as every head administered on his behalf.
Nursing Service Department: The nursing service department is in charge with central of nurses, their posting, their duty roster, their shifting training to other post basic courses.
Medical Record Department: This department deals with keeping record and collection of data.
Laboratory: Technologist works in the laboratory and for the operation of laboratories equipment.
Pharmacy Department:The pharmaceutical department is in charge with the supply of drugs, drugs custody, drug protection and storage etc.
Radiology Department: The radiology is in charge with x-ray e.g. chinstraps etc.
Ophthalmology Department:Ophthalmology department is in charge with all cases of eye, its treatment etc.
E.N.T Department: This department is in charge with all cases of ear.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR STATISTICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF ROAD ACCIDENTS IN NIGERIA (FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE 2002-2015)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION Road transportation is by far the commonest means of transportation in Nigeria when compared to other means like air, ra...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 237 hits | Source: STATISTICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Spending is referred to the total expenditure of an individual, government or an organization...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 34 hits | Source: STATISTICS
» Chapter 1 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction In this chapter brief information about background of construction industry and delays were presented. After...Continue Reading »
96 pages | 283 hits | Source: STATISTICS
4. A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF EXAMINATION MALPRACTICE IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO, ANAMBRA STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION Sincerely, examination malpractice is a canker worm that has eaten deep into the nations fabrics; it has become a menace...Continue Reading »
60 pages | 230 hits | Source: STATISTICS
» ABSTRACT Birth weight is an important indicator of child survival, future physical growth and mental development. Twenty million infants world wide re...Continue Reading »
131 pages | 195 hits | Source: STATISTICS
» ABSTRACT It has been proved that in non linear programming, there are five methods of solving multivariable optimization with constraints. In this pro...Continue Reading »
127 pages | 241 hits | Source: STATISTICS
7. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT’S EXPENDITURE AND REVENUE (A CASE STUDY OF NATIONAL BUREAU OF STATISTICS, KADUNA STATE) FROM THE 2...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Public finance is a field of economics concerned with how government raises money, how that money is spent and the effect...Continue Reading »
36 pages | 186 hits | Source: STATISTICS
» ABSTRACT Despite the global decline in under five mortality rate from 90 deaths per 1,000 live births in 1990 to 48 in 2012, Nigeria has failed to rec...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 20 hits | Source: STATISTICS
» ABSTRACT The study examined critical factors that discriminate between Non performing loans and advances and performing ones in commercial Banks. Non ...Continue Reading »
98 pages | 93 hits | Source: STATISTICS
10. BAYESIAN ESTIMATION OF THE SHAPE PARAMETER OF ODD GENERALIZED EXPONENTIAL-EXPONENTIAL DISTRIBUTION» ABSTRACT The Odd Generalized Exponential Exponential Distribution (OGEED) could be used in various fields to model variables whose chances of success ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 20 hits | Source: STATISTICS