Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 41 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
University of Uyo Teaching Hospital since its inception in 1994 has received considerable amount of people, for treatment medical advice, family planning and a host of other reason. Different categories of people have patronized the hospital for its efficiency.
It is therefore in the best interest of the researcher to use his or her knowledge of statistic application is the attendance of ill health (patients) attending the hospital. It does not and here the research as will look forward to classifying, arranging and recording the monthly, quarterly, annual, bi-annual attendance of patients in the hospital.
In an attempt to introduce efficient methods and routine towards comparing the total attendance of, in and out patient this in general comprises of male, female and children patient attending the hospital.
To crown it all, it shall be in form of data (secondary, primary data) depending on the set of people wishing to use it and purpose or criterion behind using the research, the data collected will be analysis organized, summarized and compiled. Since hospital patronage is consistent and continuous process, it will be an efficient data collection, centres and will promote statistical application and voluminous data i.e. moving average and time series analysis.
1.2 AIMS OF OBJECTIVE
- To determine whether there is an increase or decrease in patients’ attendance.
- To forecast the patient attendance by using linear trend method
- To forecast for patient attendance using the fitted trend equation from 2008 to 2012
1.3 SCOPE AND LIMITATION
This research will limit it analysis on the comparison of the attendance of patient. (IN and OUT) based on secondary data collected from the hospital University of Uyo Teaching Hospital from (1994 to 2007).
VARIOUS DEPARTMENT OF THE HOSPITAL
The hospital consists of nine (9) departments. The various departments include:
Medical Department: The Medical Director is the overall boss of the hospital. He is only answerable to the AkwaIbom State Commissioner of Health. He is in charge of all medical cases.
Administration Department: Hospital secretary is the head of this department. He heads all the administrative staff of various departments of the hospital and all heads of department are under him and answerable them, as every head administered on his behalf.
Nursing Service Department: The nursing service department is in charge with central of nurses, their posting, their duty roster, their shifting training to other post basic courses.
Medical Record Department: This department deals with keeping record and collection of data.
Laboratory: Technologist works in the laboratory and for the operation of laboratories equipment.
Pharmacy Department:The pharmaceutical department is in charge with the supply of drugs, drugs custody, drug protection and storage etc.
Radiology Department: The radiology is in charge with x-ray e.g. chinstraps etc.
Ophthalmology Department:Ophthalmology department is in charge with all cases of eye, its treatment etc.
E.N.T Department: This department is in charge with all cases of ear.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR STATISTICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF CRIMINAL OFFENCES RECORDED IN KUJE – ABUJA (FCT) FROM 1999 – 2007 (A CASE STUDY OF KUJE POLICE DIVISIONAL HEADQUARTERS,...» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The increasing desire of the government and civilization to improve the maintenance of law and order and to engage in cri...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Several multivariate measurements require variables selection and ordering. Stepwise procedures ensure a step by step method through which th...Continue Reading »
3. MODELING CARDIAC OUT–PATIENT FLOW IN NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL (NAUTH) NNEWI WITH MONTE CARLO SIMULATION: AN APPLICATION ON QUEUEI...» ABSTRACT Cardiac outpatients are those with heart related diseases but are not on admission. In the present study, a stochastic approach was used for ...Continue Reading »
4. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF CRIMINAL OFFENCES RECORDED IN BENIN – EDO STATE (FCT) FROM 1999 – 2007 (A CASE STUDY OF BENIN POLICE DIVISIONAL HEADQUAR...» ABSTRACT Statistics is playing an important role in virtually all aspect of human life. This role is used to analyze a project, which is aimed at anal...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Birth weight is an important indicator of child survival, future physical growth and mental development. Twenty million infants world wide re...Continue Reading »
6. APPLICATION OF QUEUEING THEORY IN TACKLING THE PROBLEM OF PORT CONGESTION AT APAPA PORT, LAGOS, NIGERIA» Abstract The Apapa port is part of the ports operated by the Nigerian Ports Authority which was established in 1955 to oversee the activities and oper...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Organization’s success not only depends on what organizations currently providing but also de...Continue Reading »
8. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF MANPOWER IN AN ORGANIZATION FOR EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE» Abstract The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of training and development of manpower in an organization for efficient performance wit...Continue Reading »
9. TIME SERIES ANALYSIS ON MONTHLY SALES OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS IN NIGERIA FOR 30 YEARS (A CASE STUDY OF NNPC, Osun State)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The sales of petroleum products are the pivot behind the growth of the Nigeria economy. The Niger...Continue Reading »
10. A REGRESSION ANALYSIS ON THE IMPACT OF SMOKING, LEVEL OF EXERCISE, WEIGHT ON MEDICAL COST. (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTER OWERRI)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. Background of the study The increase in the number of people who are ill in the various health establishments has risen ...Continue Reading »