Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 41 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
University of Uyo Teaching Hospital since its inception in 1994 has received considerable amount of people, for treatment medical advice, family planning and a host of other reason. Different categories of people have patronized the hospital for its efficiency.
It is therefore in the best interest of the researcher to use his or her knowledge of statistic application is the attendance of ill health (patients) attending the hospital. It does not and here the research as will look forward to classifying, arranging and recording the monthly, quarterly, annual, bi-annual attendance of patients in the hospital.
In an attempt to introduce efficient methods and routine towards comparing the total attendance of, in and out patient this in general comprises of male, female and children patient attending the hospital.
To crown it all, it shall be in form of data (secondary, primary data) depending on the set of people wishing to use it and purpose or criterion behind using the research, the data collected will be analysis organized, summarized and compiled. Since hospital patronage is consistent and continuous process, it will be an efficient data collection, centres and will promote statistical application and voluminous data i.e. moving average and time series analysis.
1.2 AIMS OF OBJECTIVE
- To determine whether there is an increase or decrease in patients’ attendance.
- To forecast the patient attendance by using linear trend method
- To forecast for patient attendance using the fitted trend equation from 2008 to 2012
1.3 SCOPE AND LIMITATION
This research will limit it analysis on the comparison of the attendance of patient. (IN and OUT) based on secondary data collected from the hospital University of Uyo Teaching Hospital from (1994 to 2007).
VARIOUS DEPARTMENT OF THE HOSPITAL
The hospital consists of nine (9) departments. The various departments include:
Medical Department: The Medical Director is the overall boss of the hospital. He is only answerable to the AkwaIbom State Commissioner of Health. He is in charge of all medical cases.
Administration Department: Hospital secretary is the head of this department. He heads all the administrative staff of various departments of the hospital and all heads of department are under him and answerable them, as every head administered on his behalf.
Nursing Service Department: The nursing service department is in charge with central of nurses, their posting, their duty roster, their shifting training to other post basic courses.
Medical Record Department: This department deals with keeping record and collection of data.
Laboratory: Technologist works in the laboratory and for the operation of laboratories equipment.
Pharmacy Department:The pharmaceutical department is in charge with the supply of drugs, drugs custody, drug protection and storage etc.
Radiology Department: The radiology is in charge with x-ray e.g. chinstraps etc.
Ophthalmology Department:Ophthalmology department is in charge with all cases of eye, its treatment etc.
E.N.T Department: This department is in charge with all cases of ear.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR STATISTICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE EXPENDITURES AND INCOME OF NIGERIANS IN RELATION TO POVERTY. (A CASE STUDY OF NSIT-IBOM LGA AKWA-IBOM STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Income and expenditures are the foundation of any viable business or economy, as the economy of the nation is a direct replic...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study examined the birth pattern in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) using the University of Abuja Teaching Hospital (UATH) as a case...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT A problem of the ratio type estimators in Stratified Sampling is the use of non attribute auxiliary information. In this study, some ratio ty...Continue Reading »
» Chapter 1 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction In this chapter brief information about background of construction industry and delays were presented. After...Continue Reading »
5. BAYESIAN ESTIMATIION OF SHAPE PARAMETER OF GENERALIZED INVERSE EXPONENTIAL DISTRIBUTION UNDER THE NON-INFORMATIVE PRIORS» Abstract In this research, the shape parameter of the Generalized Inverse Exponential Distribution (GIED) was estimated using maximum likelihood and B...Continue Reading »
6. COMPARISM OF THE PENALIZED REGRESSION TECHNIQUES WITH CLASSICAL LEAST SQURES IN MINIMIZING THE EFFECT OF MULTICOLLINEARITY» Abstract A penalized regression techniques which is a variable selectionhas been developed specifically to eliminate the problem of multicollinearity ...Continue Reading »
7. BAYESIAN ESTIMATION OF THE SHAPE PARAMETER OF ODD GENERALIZED EXPONENTIAL-EXPONENTIAL DISTRIBUTION» ABSTRACT The Odd Generalized Exponential Exponential Distribution (OGEED) could be used in various fields to model variables whose chances of success ...Continue Reading »
8. DETERMINANTS OF ECONOMIC GROWTH IN NIGERIA: AN AUTOREGRESSIVE DISTRIBUTED LAG (ARDL) MODELING APPROACH» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 Introduction Economically developed countries have been able to reduce their poverty level, strengthen their social and political inst...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examined critical factors that discriminate between Non performing loans and advances and performing ones in commercial Banks. Non ...Continue Reading »
10. IMPACT OF GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS ON CRUDE OIL PRICES, STOCK PRICES AND INFLATION RATES IN NIGERIA» ABSTRACT This study explains the effects of financial crisis on crude oil prices, stock prices and inflation rates in Nigeria and the global markets. ...Continue Reading »