Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 82 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Binary Logistics Regression and Naïve Bayesian classifier are two of the common classification modelling techniques that allow one to predict the category that a new observation belongs, on the basis of a training set of data containing observations (or instances) whose category membership is known. We studied the classification performances of the two linear classification under different feature (variable) selection criteria and dataset size conditions on a medical domain area were studied based on the datasets (breast cancer and heart diseases) obtained from the University of California, Irvine, online respiratory. The result indicated that logistics Regression for classification on relatively large datasets without the application of PCA (for variable selection) has the great accuracy (91.4%), while Naïve Bayesian classifier with PCA (for variable/ feature selection) tops the smaller dataset classification with an accuracy of 90.2%. These two accuracies are close enough and high enough, which is an indication of high relevance of their selections in solving classification problems on datasets from this kind of domain.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR STATISTICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE EXPENDITURES AND INCOME OF NIGERIANS IN RELATION TO POVERTY. (A CASE STUDY OF NSIT-IBOM LGA AKWA-IBOM STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Income and expenditures are the foundation of any viable business or economy, as the economy of the nation is a direct replic...Continue Reading »
54 pages | 291 hits | Source: STATISTICS
2. A QUALITY CONTROL ANALYSIS OF CEMENTS IN DANGOTE CEMENT PLC (A CASE STUDY OF IBESE CEMENT PLANT LAGOS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The history of cement production in Nigeria can be traced back to 1957. From the onset, about th...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 263 hits | Source: STATISTICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION University of Uyo Teaching Hospital since its inception in 1994 has received considerable amount of people, for treatment...Continue Reading »
41 pages | 278 hits | Source: STATISTICS
4. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF CRIMINAL OFFENCES RECORDED IN BENIN – EDO STATE (FCT) FROM 1999 – 2007 (A CASE STUDY OF BENIN POLICE DIVISIONAL HEADQUAR...» ABSTRACT Statistics is playing an important role in virtually all aspect of human life. This role is used to analyze a project, which is aimed at anal...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: STATISTICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Spending is referred to the total expenditure of an individual, government or an organization...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 43 hits | Source: STATISTICS
6. STATISTICAL ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT OF MANPOWER IN AN ORGANIZATION FOR EFFICIENT PERFORMANCE» Abstract The purpose of this study is to determine the effect of training and development of manpower in an organization for efficient performance wit...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 27 hits | Source: STATISTICS
» ABSTRACT Despite the global decline in under five mortality rate from 90 deaths per 1,000 live births in 1990 to 48 in 2012, Nigeria has failed to rec...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 25 hits | Source: STATISTICS
8. APPLICATION OF QUEUEING THEORY IN TACKLING THE PROBLEM OF PORT CONGESTION AT APAPA PORT, LAGOS, NIGERIA» Abstract The Apapa port is part of the ports operated by the Nigerian Ports Authority which was established in 1955 to oversee the activities and oper...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 27 hits | Source: STATISTICS
9. THE IMPACT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ON THE TEACHING AND LEARNING OF STATISTICS IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS» ABSTRACT This study was intended to evaluate the impact of electrical power outage on the performance of small businesses in Kano state. This study wa...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 904 hits | Source: STATISTICS
10. COMPARISM OF THE PENALIZED REGRESSION TECHNIQUES WITH CLASSICAL LEAST SQURES IN MINIMIZING THE EFFECT OF MULTICOLLINEARITY» Abstract A penalized regression techniques which is a variable selectionhas been developed specifically to eliminate the problem of multicollinearity ...Continue Reading »
78 pages | 75 hits | Source: STATISTICS