Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The research study is incidence of juvenile delinquency in Sabon Gari Town in Sabon Gari Local Government of Kaduna State. The objectives of the research include the nature and pattern of juvenile delinquency, the age range of young person’s engaging in the juvenile delinquency, the causes of juvenile delinquency, and the consequences of juvenile delinquency. The main theory of this research was functionalism and other related theories like strain theory of Robert King Merton and labeling theory of Howard Saul Becker. The methodology of this research is quantitative method and the population of the research respondents (13), thirteen clusters, (13) thirteen household in each street and (60) sixty youths and sixty (60) adults of every respondents were systematically selected. Hence, samples of one hundred and twenty (120) respondents were participated in the study. In the process of data analysis the information gathered was analyzed through the use of frequency table and percentage, the tables were used in discussion of major findings. The findings of this research shows that parents and peer groups make a greater contribution to the learning process of juvenile delinquency; at the conclusion it was ended the peer group influence and family are the root to causes of juvenile delinquency. The research recommended that parents have to do proper watch on their children (youths) and the kind of friends they associate with, the entire society should serve as good ground for inculcating good morals, values, and norms to our children, religious bodies and governments should always put in place programs that will enlighten children (youths) on dangers of deviants behaviors.
Keywords: Incidence, Juvenile, Delinquent, Delinquency, Burglary, Robbery, Rape, Homicide, Stealing, Truancy, Disobedience, Kleptomanism, Socialization, Deviance, Peer Group.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR SOCIOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This project has studied the role of youths in political thuggery in Kaduna north local government. To this end, the work identified how the ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 141 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study While the international order among states is quite strong, the world is not peaceful. In the wak...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 197 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
3. EFFECTIVENESS OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF AMA GREENFIELD BREWERIES PLC, ENUGU, NIGERIA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Inventory is one of the resources that are managed by business organizations and it was first re...Continue Reading »
81 pages | 406 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction to the study 1.1 Introduction This study seeks to investigate the implication of pornography toward students’ academic ...Continue Reading »
49 pages | 55 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
» ABSTRACT The issue of cultism in our higher institutions of learning is such that has reached an alarming rate inspite of the concerted effort being m...Continue Reading »
112 pages | 332 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
6. THE EFFECT OF DRUG ABUSE AMONG UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATES IN NIGERIA : A STUDY OF THE UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY This research work is on the effects of Drug Abuse among University undergraduates in Nigeria. It...Continue Reading »
49 pages | 30 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
» TABLE OF CONTENTS TITLE PAGE i DECLARATION ii CERTIFICATION iii DEDICATION iv ACKNOWLEDGEMENT v TABLE OF CONTENTS vii ABSTRACT viii CHAPTER ONE: INTRO...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 122 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The Background and Demography of the Study The city of Kano has been famed to be one of the most advanced cities in pre colon...Continue Reading »
104 pages | 246 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
9. GENDER DISCRIMINATION AND ITS EFFECTS ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE:( A STUDY OF FEMALE WORKERS IN KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA).» ABSTRACT Gender discrimination is a broad phenomenon which is affecting every political, social and economic life. It has become a common occurrence e...Continue Reading »
108 pages | 155 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
» Abstract The study tittled Psychoactive Substance Use Among Young People was designed to determine prevalence and patterns of Psychoactive Substance u...Continue Reading »
70 pages | 307 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY