Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The research study is incidence of juvenile delinquency in Sabon Gari Town in Sabon Gari Local Government of Kaduna State. The objectives of the research include the nature and pattern of juvenile delinquency, the age range of young person’s engaging in the juvenile delinquency, the causes of juvenile delinquency, and the consequences of juvenile delinquency. The main theory of this research was functionalism and other related theories like strain theory of Robert King Merton and labeling theory of Howard Saul Becker. The methodology of this research is quantitative method and the population of the research respondents (13), thirteen clusters, (13) thirteen household in each street and (60) sixty youths and sixty (60) adults of every respondents were systematically selected. Hence, samples of one hundred and twenty (120) respondents were participated in the study. In the process of data analysis the information gathered was analyzed through the use of frequency table and percentage, the tables were used in discussion of major findings. The findings of this research shows that parents and peer groups make a greater contribution to the learning process of juvenile delinquency; at the conclusion it was ended the peer group influence and family are the root to causes of juvenile delinquency. The research recommended that parents have to do proper watch on their children (youths) and the kind of friends they associate with, the entire society should serve as good ground for inculcating good morals, values, and norms to our children, religious bodies and governments should always put in place programs that will enlighten children (youths) on dangers of deviants behaviors.
Keywords: Incidence, Juvenile, Delinquent, Delinquency, Burglary, Robbery, Rape, Homicide, Stealing, Truancy, Disobedience, Kleptomanism, Socialization, Deviance, Peer Group.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR SOCIOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Organizations are established to achieve specific goals and objectives. The attainment of these goals and obje...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 160 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
2. ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT COUNCIL IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL COMMUNITIES: A STUDY OF WARA, NGASKI LOCAL GOVERNMENT, KEBBI STATE» ABSTRACT The poor state of some rural community is becoming an unpleasant sight in this present age where development has suddenly become the order of...Continue Reading »
86 pages | 119 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
3. EFFECTIVENESS OF INVENTORY MANAGEMENT IN A MANUFACTURING COMPANY (A CASE STUDY OF AMA GREENFIELD BREWERIES PLC, ENUGU, NIGERIA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Inventory is one of the resources that are managed by business organizations and it was first re...Continue Reading »
81 pages | 529 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
» ABSTRACT The study explores on the sociological examination of single parenthood in Makurdi local government area of Benue State with the following sp...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 202 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
» ABSTRACT This project has studied the role of youths in political thuggery in Kaduna north local government. To this end, the work identified how the ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 224 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
» Introduction The socio economic life of Uromi women obviously differed in some respect to other ethnic groups in Nigeria. A woman’s position var...Continue Reading »
46 pages | 14 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
7. ORGANIZATION AND WORK BEHAVIOUR OF FORCE ORGANIZATION: (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE, AKWA IBOM STATE COMMAND)» ABSTRACT Publicity in today’s production is an area whose potentials have not been utilized. Lack of efficient publicity is one of the reasons m...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 110 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
8. SOCIO-PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTORS OF HOME CONFLICT AS PREDICATORS OF ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE OF SOME SELECTED SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS» ABSTRACTThis study attempted to identify some socio psychological effects of conflict in the home on academic performances of students in some selecte...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 239 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
» ABSTRACT Recruitments selection and placement function is an important task of personnel management. It is a function that determines who is employed ...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 276 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY
10. AN IMPACT ASSESSMENT OF POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAMMES: A STUDY OF KANO WOMEN EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME» ABSTRACT The reasons certain groups of people remain enriched by polio immunization services and why others reject them, have been a concern to resear...Continue Reading »
101 pages | 308 hits | Source: SOCIOLOGY