Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The basic aim of any business is to make profit in the most effective and efficient way.
These profit motive is what makes the business enterprise to work had in order to achieve his objectives
Profit is a major target of any business and no business can survive without profit.
This research project has its main focus on the impact of mobile telephone in business development in Owerri. As there exist no9 business without adequate information that communication should be encourageous in order to have a high performance in business. In this view our advice is that means of communication should be available in order to develop our business
In this very research project a questionnaire was given out to know the response of people on the effect on mobile telephone in business development many responded that the introduction of mobile telephone affected their business development positively. While some insisted that the introduction of mobile telephone affected their business development negatively
In trying to achieve these objectives, the method used in this research draw much from both primary and secondary source of data. Simple percentage was used in presentation of the data, while chi-square was used to analyzed the data.
The following findings were made from the study; the introduction of mobile telephone has not affected the business development.
Mobile telephone as a necessity, mobile telephones have a positive effect and negative effect etc.
Subsequently, in order to consolidate on the success of mobile telephone so far recorded, the study recommended that the Federal Government in collaboration with the corporate affair commission (C.A.C ) should make sure that every business enterprises must have a strong means of communication like mobile telephone.
1.1 Background of the Study
According to the concept of management, business management provides people in the whole world with a general background to the elements and characteristics of business. Regardless of the educational goal of a person be it in accounting, finance, business marketing, engineering, art etc. There is every certainty that he will end up in having some close connection with business therefore, Independent observers may classify such Institutions. Independently owned business such as patrol services station, restaurant etc.
Business could be classified into the following industries:
1. Retailing Industries
2. Wholesaling and services Industries
3. Manufacturing and services Industries
4. Non project public enterprises.
Most of these Industries do one important thing providing the needs of the society. The needs of the society have gone much further than the basic needs of food, clothing and shelter. Our needs are complex therefore, complex business Institution are needed to fulfill the needs of the society. The Individual in the society decides what enterprise makes effort to fulfill such needs.
Our approach in the study of business course is to provide an instant into how business is one entity and the consumers are another entity both needing to work together to make their ambitions become a reality, any individual business under Nigerian system has two major objectives which is services and project. These objectives apply whether the business is a mammoth organization as the general motors in America the largest world single business enterprise providing employment for 728,000 men and women throughout the world or a small neighborhood grocery store at sure leer Lagos. Every business must satisfy human wants if it is to continue to exist.
The primary objective of a corporation is service, if service is given, profit will flow (RALPHC).It is wise for us to know through this study that the mobile telephone that is commonly used among business enterprises in Owerri metropolises is known as global system, for mobile communication (GSM).
It is on this note that the researcher has the intention of knowing how business enterprises sees the effect of mobile telephone on these issue and many others hinge the motive of this study. The researcher has not been encouraged by the answer of existing Indigenous literature on these issues. However, he made effort to proceed, if only Nigerians will believe that the effect of this study will have tar-reaching and positive impact if accepted and implemented.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The major problems the researcher wish to identity and pose to solve in this study are:
1. The bad attitude from people using mobile telephone
2. Problems created by the introduction of mobile telephone in the society that is the evaluation of the positive and negative impact on the part of business
3. Wrong ways of acquiring mobile telephone
4. Unsatisfied services by the companies rendering the services.
5. Wrong ways of using mobile telephone by drivers while driving.
1.3 Purpose of the Study
The major aim of this study was to find out the impact of mobile telephone in the development of small scale business in Owerri metropolis specifically, the study attempted to:
1. Examine the concept of mobile telephone
2. Identify the role of mobile telephone in business development
3. Examine the various wrong ways of acquiring mobile telephone
4. Identify the merits and demerits of mobile telephone.
5. Evaluate the impact of mobile telephone in the development of small scale business in Owerri metropolises.
1.4 Research Questions
For us to find solution to the problems, we will make use of various research questions.
1. What are the concept of mobile telephone
2. What are the roles mobile telephone play in business development.
3. What are the various wrong ways of acquiring mobile telephone?
4. What are the merits and demerits of mobile telephone
5. How can mobile telephone have impact in the development of small scale business in Owerri metropolis
1.5 Significance of the study
The significance of this work can not be overlooked, since it emphasis on the impact of mobile telephone in the development of small scale business. It will enable the researcher to add his little contribution towards the consumption of mobile telephone. It will help the public to know the impact of mobile telephone. It will also help the reader to be on the better position to say what mobile telephone is all about.
1.6 Scope of the Study
This study is focused on the impact of mobile telephone in the development of small scale business in Owerri metropolis. It therefore includes psychological concepts such as motivation, learning and prejudice
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR SECRETARIAL STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study was a build up of additional information on the extensions of knowledge in the area of secretarial profession. It stipulated the p...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 250 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
» ABSTRACT This research work is titled “a study of the effect of office environment for secretaries Job performance” identifying and employ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 260 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
» CHAPTER ONE INTRDUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The internet began as an experiment by the United States department of defense in the 1960s to hel...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 243 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
4. THE CHANGING ROLE OF SECRETARY AND ITS IMPLICATION ON PRODUCTIVITY (A CASE STUDY OF ALVAN IKOKU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OWERRI)» ABSTRACT The specific aim of this work was to know the changes in the role of the modern secretary and its implication on the productivity secretary, ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 258 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
» ABSTRACT This work has been designed to look at the various roles played by secretaries in office administration and management and carefully investig...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 223 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
6. ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTS OF CORPORATE LEADERSHIP ON EMPLOYEE EMPOWERMENT (A CASE STUDY OF NUT COOPERATIVE SOCIETY, AKURE) BY» INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Cooperatives, as economic enterprises and as self help organizations, play a meaningful role in uplifting the...Continue Reading »
83 pages | 100 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
» ABSTRACT Record management a tool in achieving organization goal is the main objective of this study. The population of the study comprises 80 employe...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 260 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
8. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF MARRIED FEMALE OFFICE MANAGERS IN BUSINESS ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIAN INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT BANK)» ABSTRACT This study focuses on the problems and prospects of married female office managers in business organizations. The population consisted ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 285 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
9. EXAMINING PUBLIC PRIVATE PARTNERSHIP IN NIGERIA: POTENTIALS AND CHALLENGES (A CASE STUDY OF SOME LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS IN OSUN STATE)» ABSTRACT The transformation process of infrastructure development in most countries is often characterized by full government ownership of entities en...Continue Reading »
124 pages | 34 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
10. THE IMPACT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AS A PANACEA FOR UNEMPLOYMENT REDUCTION IN NIGERI (A CASE STUDY OF IMO STATE)» ABSTRACT This research work examined the difficulties to the achievement of level of productivities and unemployment performance in the industries. Th...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 281 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES