Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The basic aim of any business is to make profit in the most effective and efficient way.
These profit motive is what makes the business enterprise to work had in order to achieve his objectives
Profit is a major target of any business and no business can survive without profit.
This research project has its main focus on the impact of mobile telephone in business development in Owerri. As there exist no9 business without adequate information that communication should be encourageous in order to have a high performance in business. In this view our advice is that means of communication should be available in order to develop our business
In this very research project a questionnaire was given out to know the response of people on the effect on mobile telephone in business development many responded that the introduction of mobile telephone affected their business development positively. While some insisted that the introduction of mobile telephone affected their business development negatively
In trying to achieve these objectives, the method used in this research draw much from both primary and secondary source of data. Simple percentage was used in presentation of the data, while chi-square was used to analyzed the data.
The following findings were made from the study; the introduction of mobile telephone has not affected the business development.
Mobile telephone as a necessity, mobile telephones have a positive effect and negative effect etc.
Subsequently, in order to consolidate on the success of mobile telephone so far recorded, the study recommended that the Federal Government in collaboration with the corporate affair commission (C.A.C ) should make sure that every business enterprises must have a strong means of communication like mobile telephone.
1.1 Background of the Study
According to the concept of management, business management provides people in the whole world with a general background to the elements and characteristics of business. Regardless of the educational goal of a person be it in accounting, finance, business marketing, engineering, art etc. There is every certainty that he will end up in having some close connection with business therefore, Independent observers may classify such Institutions. Independently owned business such as patrol services station, restaurant etc.
Business could be classified into the following industries:
1. Retailing Industries
2. Wholesaling and services Industries
3. Manufacturing and services Industries
4. Non project public enterprises.
Most of these Industries do one important thing providing the needs of the society. The needs of the society have gone much further than the basic needs of food, clothing and shelter. Our needs are complex therefore, complex business Institution are needed to fulfill the needs of the society. The Individual in the society decides what enterprise makes effort to fulfill such needs.
Our approach in the study of business course is to provide an instant into how business is one entity and the consumers are another entity both needing to work together to make their ambitions become a reality, any individual business under Nigerian system has two major objectives which is services and project. These objectives apply whether the business is a mammoth organization as the general motors in America the largest world single business enterprise providing employment for 728,000 men and women throughout the world or a small neighborhood grocery store at sure leer Lagos. Every business must satisfy human wants if it is to continue to exist.
The primary objective of a corporation is service, if service is given, profit will flow (RALPHC).It is wise for us to know through this study that the mobile telephone that is commonly used among business enterprises in Owerri metropolises is known as global system, for mobile communication (GSM).
It is on this note that the researcher has the intention of knowing how business enterprises sees the effect of mobile telephone on these issue and many others hinge the motive of this study. The researcher has not been encouraged by the answer of existing Indigenous literature on these issues. However, he made effort to proceed, if only Nigerians will believe that the effect of this study will have tar-reaching and positive impact if accepted and implemented.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
The major problems the researcher wish to identity and pose to solve in this study are:
1. The bad attitude from people using mobile telephone
2. Problems created by the introduction of mobile telephone in the society that is the evaluation of the positive and negative impact on the part of business
3. Wrong ways of acquiring mobile telephone
4. Unsatisfied services by the companies rendering the services.
5. Wrong ways of using mobile telephone by drivers while driving.
1.3 Purpose of the Study
The major aim of this study was to find out the impact of mobile telephone in the development of small scale business in Owerri metropolis specifically, the study attempted to:
1. Examine the concept of mobile telephone
2. Identify the role of mobile telephone in business development
3. Examine the various wrong ways of acquiring mobile telephone
4. Identify the merits and demerits of mobile telephone.
5. Evaluate the impact of mobile telephone in the development of small scale business in Owerri metropolises.
1.4 Research Questions
For us to find solution to the problems, we will make use of various research questions.
1. What are the concept of mobile telephone
2. What are the roles mobile telephone play in business development.
3. What are the various wrong ways of acquiring mobile telephone?
4. What are the merits and demerits of mobile telephone
5. How can mobile telephone have impact in the development of small scale business in Owerri metropolis
1.5 Significance of the study
The significance of this work can not be overlooked, since it emphasis on the impact of mobile telephone in the development of small scale business. It will enable the researcher to add his little contribution towards the consumption of mobile telephone. It will help the public to know the impact of mobile telephone. It will also help the reader to be on the better position to say what mobile telephone is all about.
1.6 Scope of the Study
This study is focused on the impact of mobile telephone in the development of small scale business in Owerri metropolis. It therefore includes psychological concepts such as motivation, learning and prejudice
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR SECRETARIAL STUDIES FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. LEADERSHIP TRAITS REQUIRED OF SECRETARIES FOR ORGANISATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF 7UP BOTTLING COMPANY ABA AREA, ABIA STATE)» Abstract This research project looked into leadership traits required of secretaries. The questionnaire was the investment use to data collection. The...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 303 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
» ABSTRACT This research work is titled “a study of the effect of office environment for secretaries Job performance” identifying and employ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 320 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
» ABSTRACT Leakages of confidential information are an action or result of disclosing of secret information. While record is a document preserving piece...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 324 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
» ABSTRACT Record management a tool in achieving organization goal is the main objective of this study. The population of the study comprises 80 employe...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 299 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
5. THE PROBLEMS FACED BY NEWLY EMPLOYED OFFICE TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT GRADUATES (A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE OWERRI)» ABSTRACT This research is aimed at evaluating the problems faced by newly employed office technology and management graduates in Federal Polytechnic N...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 315 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
» ABSTRACT The research work has been carried out to find “The Effect of information and communication technology on today’s business enviro...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 305 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1.BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The importance and sensitive position of a secretary in an organization can never be over emphasi...Continue Reading »
61 pages | 217 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
8. THE IMPACT OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP AS A PANACEA FOR UNEMPLOYMENT REDUCTION IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF IMO STATE)» ABSTRACT This research work examined the difficulties to the achievement of level of productivities and unemployment performance in the industries. Th...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 300 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
9. THE IMPACT OF MODERN OFFICE EQUIPMENT ON THE SECRETARYS PERFORMANCE IN SELECTED GOVERNMENT ESTABLISHMENTS IN OWERRI MUNICIPAL» Abstract This research was conducted to ascertain the impact of modern office equipment on the secretary’s performance in selected government es...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 297 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES
10. THE ROLES OF OFFICE MANAGERS IN RECORD MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF FIRST BANK NIGERIA Plc, OWERRI)» ABTRACT This work has been designed to look at the various roles played by office managers in record management and carefully investigate the problems...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 304 hits | Source: SECRETARIAL STUDIES