Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 15 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦2,000
1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE REPORT
Gustav Robert Kirchhoff was a German physicist born on March 12 1824 in Konigsberg Prussia; Gustavo Kirchhoff first test was on the conduction of electricity. As a result of this research, Kirchhoff wrote the laws of closed electric circuit in 1845. These laws were eventually named after their inventor which are now know as Kirchhoff current and voltage law,
Kirchhoff (1824-1887) put forward a law that allow connected branches bin that circuit to be defined in terms of current flowing. The law basically stated that current entering a node equal to those flowing out from the node. The law named Kirchhoff's current law (KCL) is one of the fundamental laws used in circuit analysis.
Circuit modules and device are important for testing and verification of the law, especially for teaching purposes.
1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM
Verification of Kirchhoff's current law (KCL) would help in understanding and application of the law to a more complex system. There is need to construct a simple laboratory module that can be used to study KCL. And also it will help students who knows the theoretical aspect of KCL to understand more and understand more via this project
1.3 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
The aims of this project is to construct a laboratory module on Kirchhoff's current law
The objectives are
To verify Kirchhoff's current law
To construct a variable power supply that will be used in feeding the module
1.4 SCOPE OF THE PROJECT METHODOLOGY
The method employed or the system used in constructing the module is based on the block diagram below in figure 1.1
FIGURE 1.1 BLOCK DIAGRAM OF KCL CIRCUIT MODULE
The input unit constitute 240v a.c supply, where by the transformer(step down transformer) helps in stepping down the voltage to 12v a.c. A 12v a.c is made available to rectification.
This unit has the diode bridge rectifier that changes the 12v a.c to 12v d.c
This unit has the capacitor that store charges and removes ripples.
This unit is the circuit having the branches for studying the KCL
The rest of the report is as follows:
Chapter two would present the literature review of the basic KCL law and some existing circuit for KCL study. Chapter three would present the construction and packaging of the construction. Chapter four, would present the testing and results of the construction. Chapter five, would present the general conclusion and recommendation will be provided.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR SCIENCE & ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. MEASUREMENT AND EVALUATION OF THE PERFORMANCE PROPERTIES OF SELECTED LOCALLY PRODUCED LUBRICANTS (ENGINE OIL)» ABSTRACT The performance of the oils selected in this work was tested for considering Viscosity, Viscosity Index, Density, Flash Point, Pour Point, an...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The role of transportation in the development of tourism has been and continues to be a controversial issue, it is controvers...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY A digital system handles digital process and generates digital signals rather than the continuous...Continue Reading »
4. INVESTIGATION OF BACTERIAL LOAD ON COOKED CASSAVA SOLD WITHIN IGABI LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT 20 samples of cooked cassava purchased from one Dattawa market Maraban Jos market Kwanan Farakwai market Zangon Aya market selected area in I...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study According to the modified European Directive 75/442 a solid waste is any substance or object in t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The largest environmental challenge that Nigeria is facing today is water scarcity. Current water use already exceeds renewable supply. Many ...Continue Reading »
7. ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY ON THE GROWTH OF LITHOGRAHIC PRINTING PRESSES IN KADUNA TOWN» Abstract Printing industry among others has been affected by technological changes, most especially in the lithographic printing presses. Therefore, t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Improper disposal of commodity plastics e.g. polyethylene (PE) in the environment causes land pollution, soil infertility, is unsightly and p...Continue Reading »
9. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF STUDENTS ACADEMIC CONCEPTS USING JAMB SCORES AND CGPA, (A CASE OF BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI)» ABSTRACT This research compare the students’ academic performance using JAMB scores and CGPA in Benue state University Makurdi, and the level at...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Printing is a custom manufacturing business. A printer’s success depends on satisfying cust...Continue Reading »