Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 112 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
HIV/AIDS being a pandemic with serious consequences
affecting adolescents and youths because of risky sexual
behavior particularly to females, due to economic, financial
dependence, biological and social reasons. There is need for
research into issues concerning preventive measures since there
is no cure yet and millions of persons are affected and about
55% of the affected persons are women.
This is a study conducted among the female studen
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The World Health Organization (WHO) has shown that early diagnosis of cancer greatly affects trea...Continue Reading »
2. CHILD-SURVIVAL MESSAGE-COMMUNICATION SKILLS, ATTITUDE OF HEALTH WORKERS AND MOTHERS’ READINESS TO ADOPT SURVIVAL STRATEGIES AMONG ATTENDEES IN ADEOY...» ABSTRACT Child mortality remains a major concern of public health because high rate of child mortality persists in developing and under developed coun...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Although 92% of women receive antenatal care at least once during pregnancy, a suitable place of delivery assists only 44% of mothers during ...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Lead is a bioaccumulative heavy metal usually found in nature combined with other elements to form lead compounds. Over 400 children were repo...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECTS OF PREVENTION OF MOTHER TO CHILD TRANSMISSION OF HIV (PMTCT) PROGRAMME ON MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH AT NNAMDI AZIKIWE UN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Acquired immuno deficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a disease condition caused by infection of the human body by a retrovirus calle...Continue Reading »
6. INCIDENCE OF GASTRO-ENTERITIS AMONG CHILDREN 1 – 5 YEARS MALALI LOW-COST KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT The study was designed to determine the incidence of gastro enteritis in Danwaire Street Kaduna South Local Government of Kaduna State of Nig...Continue Reading »
7. DETERMINANTS OF ADHERENCE TO STANDARD PRECAUTIONS FOR THE PREVENTION OF BLOODBORNE INFECTIONS AMONG MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTISTS IN LAGOS STATE, NIGE...» ABSTRACT Standard precautions are guidelines recommended by the Centre for Disease Control for reducing the risk of transmission of blood borne pathog...Continue Reading »
8. INCIDENCE OF HUMAN IMMUNE DEFIENCY VIRUS IN 44 REFERENCE ARMY HOSTPITAL KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT This study was designed and determined the incidence of Human Immune Deficiency Virus in 44 reference army hospital Kaduna State local govern...Continue Reading »
9. EVALUATION OF THE IMMUNIZATION STATUS OF CHILDREN IN A RURAL SUBURB OF ANAMBRA STATE – A CASE STUDY OF ANAMBRA EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» ABSTRACT Background Childhood immunization is a cost effective public health strategy. Expanded Programme on immunization (EPI) services have been pro...Continue Reading »
10. SEROPREVALENCE OF DENGUE VIRUS AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS AMONG HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS IN KARU LOCAL GOVERNMENT, NASARAWA STATE, NIGERIA» SUMMARY Dengue is a mosquito borne viral infection that causes flu like illness which can develop into a potentially lethal complication such as dengu...Continue Reading »