Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 112 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
HIV/AIDS being a pandemic with serious consequences
affecting adolescents and youths because of risky sexual
behavior particularly to females, due to economic, financial
dependence, biological and social reasons. There is need for
research into issues concerning preventive measures since there
is no cure yet and millions of persons are affected and about
55% of the affected persons are women.
This is a study conducted among the female studen
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. DETERMINANTS OF ROUTINE IMMUNIZATION COVERAGE AMONG CHILDREN AGED 12-23 MONTHS IN IZOM DISTRICT, GURARA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, NIGER STATE» SUMMARY Immunization is one of the most cost effective public health interventions, childhood immunization services is provided free by Nigeria govern...Continue Reading »
2. PRODUCTION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SOFT SOAP FROM LOCAL POTASH (NGU) OR CAUSTIC POTASH LABORATORY OR COMMERCIAL GRADE LETTER OF TRANSMITTAL» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The metal salts of the high molecular weight organics acids that occurs in fats as esters are called “soap” s...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Hypertension or high blood pressure is a leading cause of cardiovascular disease (CVD) worldwide. The proportion of the global burden of disea...Continue Reading »
4. ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECTS OF PREVENTION OF MOTHER TO CHILD TRANSMISSION OF HIV (PMTCT) PROGRAMME ON MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH AT NNAMDI AZIKIWE UN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Acquired immuno deficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a disease condition caused by infection of the human body by a retrovirus calle...Continue Reading »
5. THE ROLE OF COMMUNITY HEALTH ADMINISTRATION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN BAYELSA STATE. (A CASE STUDY OF SAGBAMA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» ABSTRACT This project work on the importance of community health administration and rural development was carried out to find out the importance commu...Continue Reading »
6. DETERMINANTS OF RETREATMENT WITH FIRST LINE ANTI- TUBERCULOSIS DRUGS IN SMEAR POSITIVE PATIENTS IN ADAMAWA STATE, OCTOBER 2012 – JUNE 2013» SUMMARY Retreatment is indicated in tuberculosis (TB) patients if they fail or default from initial treatment or relapse after initial treatment succe...Continue Reading »
7. AWARENESS AND PERCEPTION OF ILISHAN REMO COMMUNITY MEMBERS ON CHRONIC KIDNEY DISEASE, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Chronic kidney disease is a predominant and possibly rising disease across sub Saharan Africa with threats that comprises both communicable a...Continue Reading »
8. ACCEPTANCE OF WOMEN OF CHILD BEARING AGE TO FAMILY PLANNING IN NARAYI COMMUNITY OF KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE» Background of the Study Family planning is one of the most important interventions in reproductive healthcare as it contributes to the improvement of ...Continue Reading »
9. THE PREVALENCE OF HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN (HBSAG) IN PREGNANT WOMEN, ATTENDING PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CLINIC UNGUWANMU’AZU KADUNA SOUTH KADUNA STAT...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Hepatitis B infection is caused by the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), the virus is passed through blood, serum, sexual contact ...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY HIV Counseling and Testing play a vital role in HIV prevention and control as an entry point of care and support. Globally > 6,800 people b...Continue Reading »