Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 112 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
HIV/AIDS being a pandemic with serious consequences
affecting adolescents and youths because of risky sexual
behavior particularly to females, due to economic, financial
dependence, biological and social reasons. There is need for
research into issues concerning preventive measures since there
is no cure yet and millions of persons are affected and about
55% of the affected persons are women.
This is a study conducted among the female studen
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CRYPTOSPORIDIOSIS AMONG HIV PATIENTS PRESENTING WITH DIARRHOEA BETWEEN SEPTEMBER TO DECEMBER, 2012 IN SPECIALIST HOSPITAL SOKOTO, NIGERIA.» Summary Diarrhoea remains one of the most important health problems globally and a leading cause of morbidity and mortality among immuno compromised i...Continue Reading »
2. DETERMINATION OF THE EFFECTS OF SENNA TORA LEAVES EXTRACT ON THE BLOOD GLUCOSE LEVELS OF THE DIABETIC ALBINO RATS.» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Diabetes mellitus is a disease in which blood vessels of glucose (sugar) are high because the body does not produce or pr...Continue Reading »
3. A STUDY ON BIRTH PREPAREDNESS AND COMPLICATION READINESS AMONG WOMEN OF REPRODUCTIVE AGE IN ENUGU METROPOLIS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Maternal mortality is a substantial burden in developing countries. World Health Organization (WHO) estimated ...Continue Reading »
4. AN ASSESSMENT OF PREVENTION OF MOTHER TO CHILD TRANSMISSION (PMTCT) OF HIV/AIDS IN ENUGU HOSPITALS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Information Over 78 million people have been infected with HIV since the start of the epidemic in the early 19...Continue Reading »
5. DETERMINANTS OF ADHERENCE TO ANTI-RETROVIRAL THERAPY AMONG ADULTS WITH HIV/AIDS IN DALHATU ARAF SPECIALIST HOSPITAL LAFIA, NASSARAWA STATE» SUMMARY HIV/AIDS is a disease of public health importance with about 35 million people worldwide living with the disease and Sub Saharan Africa accoun...Continue Reading »
6. KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PERCEPTION WITH REGARDS TO PREVENTION OF HYPERTENSION AMONG BANKERS IN MUSHIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, LAGOS, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Hypertension is a major public health problem which is the third leading risk factor contributing to mortality and morbidity rate in the worl...Continue Reading »
7. PRODUCTION AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SOFT SOAP FROM LOCAL POTASH (NGU) OR CAUSTIC POTASH LABORATORY OR COMMERCIAL GRADE LETTER OF TRANSMITTAL» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The metal salts of the high molecular weight organics acids that occurs in fats as esters are called “soap” s...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The problem of vesico vagina fistula still remains a ravaging scourge in resourcepoor countries of which Nigeria is visibly prominent. A majo...Continue Reading »
9. KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE, PERCEPTION AND CYBER-ACTIVITY OF STUDENTS ON CYBER VICTIMIZATION IN BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, OGUN STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Cyber victimization refers to the use of electronic media with the intent of causing harm, humiliation, suffering, fear and despair for the i...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Malaria infection during pregnancy is a major health problem with substantial risks for the mother, fetus and the neonate. In Nigeria, malaria...Continue Reading »