Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 112 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
HIV/AIDS being a pandemic with serious consequences
affecting adolescents and youths because of risky sexual
behavior particularly to females, due to economic, financial
dependence, biological and social reasons. There is need for
research into issues concerning preventive measures since there
is no cure yet and millions of persons are affected and about
55% of the affected persons are women.
This is a study conducted among the female studen
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICES RELATED TO THE TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS AMONG THE ADULT RESIDENTS OF BOKKO...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The term “lymphatic filariasis” covers infections with three closely related nematode worms wuchereria bancrofti,...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Occupational Health is defined by the Joint Committee of International Labour Office and the World Health Organisation as &ld...Continue Reading »
3. PREVALENCE AND DETERMINANTS OF HIV RISK BEHAVIOURS AMONG SEAFARERS IN PORT HARCOURT SEAPORT RIVERS STATE» SUMMARY HIV/AIDS in seafaring is a global health issue with adverse effects on the seafarers and the economy at large. In spite of the role of seafari...Continue Reading »
4. FACTORS INFLUENCING ADOLESCENTS’ SEXUALITY AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH SEEKING BEHAVIOUR IN IBADAN SOUTHEAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF OYO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Adolescence is a period of transition from childhood to adulthood and as these adolescents prepares t...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF AIR QUALITY IN IDU INDUSTRIAL AREA ABUJA AND IT'S HEALTH IMPLICATIONS ON THE INHABITANTS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Interests in the role of air quality in health and disease date back to antiquity. Hippocrates in his...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Listeriosis is an emerging zoonoses requiring continuous surveillance in order to prevent outbreaks in humans. The disease can develop after c...Continue Reading »
7. THE PREVALENCE OF HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN (HBSAG) IN PREGNANT WOMEN, ATTENDING PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CLINIC UNGUWANMU’AZU KADUNA SOUTH KADUNA STAT...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Hepatitis B infection is caused by the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), the virus is passed through blood, serum, sexual contact ...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Hypertension or high blood pressure is a leading cause of cardiovascular disease (CVD) worldwide. The proportion of the global burden of disea...Continue Reading »
9. EVALUATION OF THE IMMUNIZATION STATUS OF CHILDREN IN A RURAL SUBURB OF ANAMBRA STATE – A CASE STUDY OF ANAMBRA EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» ABSTRACT Background Childhood immunization is a cost effective public health strategy. Expanded Programme on immunization (EPI) services have been pro...Continue Reading »
10. PATTERNS OF SMOKING AND HEALTH RISK PERCEPTION OF OUT-OF-SCHOOL YOUTHS IN SELECTED MOTOR PARKS IN OSHODI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The impact of smoking and tobacco use on health cannot be over emphasized. Cigarette smoking remains a gigantic public health problem and is ...Continue Reading »