Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 112 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
HIV/AIDS being a pandemic with serious consequences
affecting adolescents and youths because of risky sexual
behavior particularly to females, due to economic, financial
dependence, biological and social reasons. There is need for
research into issues concerning preventive measures since there
is no cure yet and millions of persons are affected and about
55% of the affected persons are women.
This is a study conducted among the female studen
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. Knowledge and Practice of Breast Self-examination in detection of Breast Cancer Among Female Students of Government Girls Secondary School Damaturu, Y...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Breast cancer is a global health concern and a leading cause of morbidity and mortality among all the...Continue Reading »
» Summary Preventive vaccination against rabies virus is a highly effective means for rabies prevention but some animals do not reach the minimal preven...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Listeriosis is an emerging zoonoses requiring continuous surveillance in order to prevent outbreaks in humans. The disease can develop after c...Continue Reading »
4. A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF INCOME GENERATION AMONGST LEPROSY DISABLES AND NORMAL PERSONS LIVING IN A LEPROSY VILLAGE SETTLEMENT» ABSTRACT The shift of the paradigm of rehabilitation to Community Based Socio economic Rehabilitation has paucity of literature to support the bases. ...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICES RELATED TO THE TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS AMONG THE ADULT RESIDENTS OF BOKKO...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The term “lymphatic filariasis” covers infections with three closely related nematode worms wuchereria bancrofti,...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Context: The “out of stock syndrome” and irrational drug use with their associated consequences that characterized our health fac...Continue Reading »
7. DETERMINANTS OF ROUTINE IMMUNIZATION COVERAGE AMONG CHILDREN AGED 12-23 MONTHS IN IZOM DISTRICT, GURARA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, NIGER STATE» SUMMARY Immunization is one of the most cost effective public health interventions, childhood immunization services is provided free by Nigeria govern...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION. BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY. Waterborne diseases are a major health issue, because of the burden they place on man. Waterborne d...Continue Reading »
9. THE PREVALENCE OF HEPATITIS B SURFACE ANTIGEN (HBSAG) IN PREGNANT WOMEN, ATTENDING PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CLINIC UNGUWANMU’AZU KADUNA SOUTH KADUNA STAT...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Hepatitis B infection is caused by the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV), the virus is passed through blood, serum, sexual contact ...Continue Reading »
10. PREVALENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE OF PREGNANT WOMEN ON CONTROL MEASURES OF ANAEMIA IN MBULU DISTRICT, TANZANIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Information Anaemia has been defined by the World Health Organization (WHO) as “a condition in which...Continue Reading »