Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 101 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
With the increase of awareness of mother to child transmission and ways to prevent
the transmission, voluntary counselling and testing has been found to be a useful
tool, and this work was therefore designed to study the factors that influence the
uptake of VCT among pregnant women in Ahmadu Bello University Teaching
A cross-sectional study was conducted using the eligibility criteria in selecting the
221 ANC attendees and the total numbers of health workers in the ANC involved
with PMTCT (10) were taken as sample in the study. Information was obtained
through the use of interviewer- administered questionnaires.
The findings are as follows; a total of 221 ANC attendees were studied.94.6% was
aware of HIV/AIDS, 82.4% had knowledge of mother to child transmission and
81.4% had knowledge about PMTCT. In response to whether they were afraid of
HIV/AIDS, 89.1% said they were afraid of the disease because it was incurable.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF STANDARD PRECAUTIONS AMONG HEALTH CARE WORKERS ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS» ABSTRACT Introduction Health care workers (HCWs) are at a high risk of needle stick injuries and blood borne pathogens, such as HIV, and Hepatitis B a...Continue Reading »
2. ASSESSMENT OF THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICES RELATED TO THE TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS AMONG THE ADULT RESIDENTS OF BOKKO...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The term “lymphatic filariasis” covers infections with three closely related nematode worms wuchereria bancrofti,...Continue Reading »
3. BASELINE ANTIBODY TITRE TO SALMONELLA TYPHI AND SALMONELLA PARATYPHI A AMONG APPARENTLY HEALTHY INDIVIDUALS IN ZARIA, KADUNA STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Typhoid fever is endemic in the tropics and sub tropical regions of the world. It is a major public health problem in most developing countri...Continue Reading »
» Chapter 1 Introduction. Aging is a silent process whose consequences are difficult to anticipate. It creeps insidiously on people with some of the eld...Continue Reading »
5. PREVALENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE OF PREGNANT WOMEN ON CONTROL MEASURES OF ANAEMIA IN MBULU DISTRICT, TANZANIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Information Anaemia has been defined by the World Health Organization (WHO) as “a condition in which...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Malaria infection during pregnancy is a major health problem with substantial risks for the mother, fetus and the neonate. In Nigeria, malaria...Continue Reading »
7. FACTORS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH OUTCOMES OF TREATMENT AMONG PULMONARY TUBERCULOSIS PATIENTS IN PLATEAU STATE, NIGERIA.» SUMMARY Tuberculosis (TB) is a global public health problem in Nigeria, only 22 countries account for 80% of the TB burden in the world and Nigeria wi...Continue Reading »
8. KNOWLEDGE OF SELECTED DISEASES CAUSED BY TOBACCO USE AMONG CIVIL SERVANTS IN ABAKALIKI METROPOLIS» Abstract This study sought to determine the knowledge of cancer, cardiovascular, perinatal and respiratory diseases caused by tobacco use among civil ...Continue Reading »
9. PARENTAL INFLUENCE ON ADOLESCENTS’ DIETARY PATTERNS IN ALIMOSHO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The eating habits of adolescents are of concern for public health, as there is a direct association between inadequate diet during this phase...Continue Reading »
10. ASSESSMENT OF SOCIO-CULTURAL RISK FACTORS FOR MATERNAL MORTALITY AMONG CHILDBEARING WOMEN IN AMECHI AWKUNANAW IN ENUGU» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Maternal and perinatal health has emerged as the most important issue that determines global and nati...Continue Reading »