Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 101 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
With the increase of awareness of mother to child transmission and ways to prevent
the transmission, voluntary counselling and testing has been found to be a useful
tool, and this work was therefore designed to study the factors that influence the
uptake of VCT among pregnant women in Ahmadu Bello University Teaching
A cross-sectional study was conducted using the eligibility criteria in selecting the
221 ANC attendees and the total numbers of health workers in the ANC involved
with PMTCT (10) were taken as sample in the study. Information was obtained
through the use of interviewer- administered questionnaires.
The findings are as follows; a total of 221 ANC attendees were studied.94.6% was
aware of HIV/AIDS, 82.4% had knowledge of mother to child transmission and
81.4% had knowledge about PMTCT. In response to whether they were afraid of
HIV/AIDS, 89.1% said they were afraid of the disease because it was incurable.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC HEALTH FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF THE KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND PRACTICES RELATED TO THE TREATMENT AND PREVENTION OF LYMPHATIC FILARIASIS AMONG THE ADULT RESIDENTS OF BOKKO...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The term “lymphatic filariasis” covers infections with three closely related nematode worms wuchereria bancrofti,...Continue Reading »
2. PREVALENCE AND DETERMINANTS OF HIV RISK BEHAVIOURS AMONG SEAFARERS IN PORT HARCOURT SEAPORT RIVERS STATE» SUMMARY HIV/AIDS in seafaring is a global health issue with adverse effects on the seafarers and the economy at large. In spite of the role of seafari...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The World Health Organization (WHO) has shown that early diagnosis of cancer greatly affects trea...Continue Reading »
» SUMMARY Hypertension or high blood pressure is a leading cause of cardiovascular disease (CVD) worldwide. The proportion of the global burden of disea...Continue Reading »
5. BACTERIAL LOAD AND ISOLATION OF SALMONELLA SPECIES FROM CATTLE CARCASSES AT KANO ABATTOIR- KANO STATE, NIGERIA» SUMMARY The muscle (meat) of a healthy animal is sterile. Contamination may be due to infection within the animal or external contamination during sla...Continue Reading »
6. PREVALENCE AND MANAGEMENT OF MALARIA IN CHILDREN; A CASE STUDY OF JOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL» ABSTRACT BACKGROUND: Malaria is the most prevalent tropical disease in the world today. Each year, it causes disease in approximately 650 million peop...Continue Reading »
» Summary Preventive vaccination against rabies virus is a highly effective means for rabies prevention but some animals do not reach the minimal preven...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The aim of this project work is to take a look at the development and the rapid growth of modern technology, especially computer technology i...Continue Reading »
9. DETERMINANTS OF ADHERENCE TO ANTI-RETROVIRAL THERAPY AMONG ADULTS WITH HIV/AIDS IN DALHATU ARAF SPECIALIST HOSPITAL LAFIA, NASSARAWA STATE» SUMMARY HIV/AIDS is a disease of public health importance with about 35 million people worldwide living with the disease and Sub Saharan Africa accoun...Continue Reading »
10. FACTORS THAT ARE ASSOCIATED WITH OUTCOMES OF TREATMENT AMONG PULMONARY TUBERCULOSIS PATIENTS IN PLATEAU STATE, NIGERIA.» SUMMARY Tuberculosis (TB) is a global public health problem in Nigeria, only 22 countries account for 80% of the TB burden in the world and Nigeria wi...Continue Reading »