Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 153 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
1.1 Background to the Study
The concept of public expenditure is a major area in public finance which is of crucial
importance in Public Administration because when policies are made without financial
support, especially policies that are financial in nature and without the finance to execute the
policy it is of no use. Therefore, public expenditure is the expense incurred by the
government for maintaining of itself, the economy and society. Public expenditure is an
important mechanism which government uses to have significant impact on people‟s lives in
terms of standard of living, better opportunities and essentially an to stimulate economic
activities, (Salawu, 2005).
However, in Nigeria the economic philosophy which embraces mixed economy, gives the
government a position of substantial importance in the economic activities of the country,
this involvement is inextricably tied up to her spending progr
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This research examined the degree of labour relationship between management and employees of Anammco Plc Emene. The population consisted the ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This research titled “The effect of bureaucracy on employees productivities. A study of Enugu State water corporation” was carrie...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES IN SOLVING UNEMPLOYMENT PROBLEM IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF IGBO-EZE SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, E...» abstract this study is on a strong impression of effective management of resources in solving unemployment problem in nigeria. this researcher wants t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project investigates the growth and development of travel agency business in Kaduna metropolis. Brief history of travel agency was discu...Continue Reading »
5. TRANSACTIONAL COMMUNICATION AND WOMEN EMPOWERMENT IN AKWA IBOM STATE (A STUDY OF THE ROLE OF WOMEN IN THE MEDIA)» CHAPTER ONE THE PROBLEM AND ITS SETTING 1.1 Introduction Over the years, management and communication specialists have sought to explain the complex p...Continue Reading »
6. PUBLIC RELATIONS AS A TOOL FOR CONFLICT MANAGEMENT (FARMERS AND HERDERS CLASH): A CASE STUDY OF 3RD ARMOURD DIVISION NIGERIAN ARMY, JOS, PLATEAU STATE...» CHAPTERONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Public relations are a management tool designed to establish unity and oneness among people within...Continue Reading »
7. THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES IN SOLVING UNEMPLOYMENT PROBLEM IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF AGWU L.G.A ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Unemployment has been and stills a major problem in Awgu Local Government Area of Enugu State...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.0 INTRODUCTION Motivation on bank employee was established by the organization (bank) with the aim to reset the healthy co...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the implications of the early marriage practices among teenage girls in Otta, Ogun state. Nigeria. Specifically, the ...Continue Reading »
10. AN EVALUATION OF DEPT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR Ebeing FFECTIVE PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA SOKOT...» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the StudyIn a modern economy,there is distinction between the surplus economic units and the deficit economic...Continue Reading »