Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 153 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
1.1 Background to the Study
The concept of public expenditure is a major area in public finance which is of crucial
importance in Public Administration because when policies are made without financial
support, especially policies that are financial in nature and without the finance to execute the
policy it is of no use. Therefore, public expenditure is the expense incurred by the
government for maintaining of itself, the economy and society. Public expenditure is an
important mechanism which government uses to have significant impact on people‟s lives in
terms of standard of living, better opportunities and essentially an to stimulate economic
activities, (Salawu, 2005).
However, in Nigeria the economic philosophy which embraces mixed economy, gives the
government a position of substantial importance in the economic activities of the country,
this involvement is inextricably tied up to her spending progr
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IMPACT ASSESSMENT OF DISCIPLINARY MEASURES ON STAFF PERFORMANCE IN KADUNA STATE WATER BOARD AND SUNSEED NIGERIA LIMITED ZARIA» ABSTRACT The study entitled “Impact Assessment of Disciplinary measures on staff performance in Kaduna State Water Board Zaria, City District an...Continue Reading »
2. ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF BRAIN-DRAIN ON EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT IN NORTH WESTERN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE POLYTECHNIC OF SOKOTO STATE» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The migration of intellectual worker and skilled personnel from the less developed countr...Continue Reading »
3. PUBLIC RELATIONS AS A TOOL FOR CONFLICT MANAGEMENT (FARMERS AND HERDERS CLASH): A CASE STUDY OF 3RD ARMOURD DIVISION NIGERIAN ARMY, JOS, PLATEAU STATE...» CHAPTERONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Public relations are a management tool designed to establish unity and oneness among people within...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study In a developing country like Nigeria, training and development of manpower resources is highly ne...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the studyThe Local Government in Nigeria is an indispensable tier of government in the Nigerian federal syste...Continue Reading »
6. IMPACT OF CASH MANAGEMENT ON STATE PUBLIC SECTOR IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF OSUN STATE OF NIGERIA BETWEEN AUGUST 2014 AND JULY 2015)» ASTRACT The research work was to investigate the impact of cash management on the state public sector of Nigeria. The stated hypothesis is to determin...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of study Migrant communities, throughout the world, have been playing significant roles in the development of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER I: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study It has been part of our history that goods produced are not usually consumed by those that produce...Continue Reading »
9. effects of broken homes on Academic Performance of Secondary School Students. (A case study of Kaduna South Local Government Area of Kaduna State).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Broken home is regarded as one of the serious social problem that causes psychological problem in...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.1 Background to the Study The efficiency and effectiveness of any workplace whether the private or the public sector largel...Continue Reading »