Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 153 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
1.1 Background to the Study
The concept of public expenditure is a major area in public finance which is of crucial
importance in Public Administration because when policies are made without financial
support, especially policies that are financial in nature and without the finance to execute the
policy it is of no use. Therefore, public expenditure is the expense incurred by the
government for maintaining of itself, the economy and society. Public expenditure is an
important mechanism which government uses to have significant impact on people‟s lives in
terms of standard of living, better opportunities and essentially an to stimulate economic
activities, (Salawu, 2005).
However, in Nigeria the economic philosophy which embraces mixed economy, gives the
government a position of substantial importance in the economic activities of the country,
this involvement is inextricably tied up to her spending progr
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This research examined the Impact of Motivation on Performance of Civil Service in Nigeria with special reference to Lagos State Ministry of ...Continue Reading »
2. THE UNITED NATIONS SECURITY COUNCIL AND THE CHALLENGES OF GLOBAL PEACE AND SECURITY: CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS» Abstract The study is predicated on functionalist theoretical frame work to examine the origin and objectives of the United Nations and the contempora...Continue Reading »
3. THE EFFECTIVENESS OF PUBLIC RELATIONS PRACTICE IN THE OIL SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF AFRICAN PETROLEUM PLC PORT-HARCOURT).» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The history of African petroleum Plc date back to 1954 when the then British petroleum BP com...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research project tends to examine Occupational Hazards among Hawkers in Pen Cinema Area of Agege, Lagos State. Survey design was employe...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.O GENERAL INTRODUCTION The major concern of the staff of organization [institution] should be responsible for the achievement of the obj...Continue Reading »
6. PUBLIC RELATIONS AS A TOOL FOR CONFLICT MANAGEMENT (FARMERS AND HERDERS CLASH): A CASE STUDY OF 3RD ARMOURD DIVISION NIGERIAN ARMY, JOS, PLATEAU STATE...» CHAPTERONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Public relations are a management tool designed to establish unity and oneness among people within...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The evaluation of conflict management on both the private and public sector cannot be an overstat...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work is an attempt to find out some basic facts about people’s attitudes toward implication of inflation on the Nigeria e...Continue Reading »
9. ASSESSMENT OF THE LEVEL OF FARMERS‟ PARTICIPATION IN THE SUCCESS OF KOGI STATE COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME» ABSTRACT The Kogi State Commercial Agriculture Development Programme (KSCADP) was established as part of the government transformation programme in th...Continue Reading »
» abstract this study is on the effects of poor records management in an office organization. the purpose of the study is to find the effect of poor rec...Continue Reading »