Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 76 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The article on this topic (evaluation of financial abuse in the public sector of Nigeria) is an extract from the complete project material. The complete project work would be made available when you subscribe for the full material.
BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY
The main objective of writing this project “on the evaluation of financial abuse in the federal inland revenue service” is to bring to the notice of the readers the source from which government derived its revenue and how its expenditure controlled and also to identify the evaluation of financial abuse in the federal inland revenue service and some control measure which the government can adopt in order to present the financial abuse in federal inland revenue service.
The appropriate govern46ment organ institution on largely responsible for the collection of tax is the federal inland revenue service while the office responsible for the accountability of the money collected on behalf of the government is the revenue mobilization and fiscal commission operated as a department in the federal ministry of finance.
As part of the re-organization the federal government of Nigeria found it necessary to create revenue division from federal ministry of finance. This made it an autonomous body known as Federal Inland Revenue service, the board become more effective in collection of revenue for the federal government.
Financial abuse in the public sector is an attempt by which the government allows the financial mismanagement, embezzlement and wastes in it’s sector and to identify the various key area that course all abuse in the public sector and also examine the method to used. All abuses therefore this research would go deeply into the plan in the organization in the financial aspects, check the accuracy and reliability of the accounting clate promote operational efficiency .and encourage adherence to prescribed official ‘polices and guideline.
In consideration of this topic, therefore is that there must be some element in which every organization must adopts the ones that are necessary for the controlling some financial transactions in that organization custody and security of Assets. The background of the study is to identify the various source of revenue for federal in land revenue service are as ‘follows, VAT, Personnel Income Tax, Custom Duties Company Income Tax, Education Taxe Capital Gain Tax, Import Duties and Export Duties Petroleum Profit Tax, etc are allocated to the various department project and to examine the financial record of federal inland revenue service to know whether there is adequate system of internal control in the organization. The evaluation of financial abuse in the federal Inland Revenue service encountered some likely peculiar issue has regarding to financial record accuracy of the tax administration in Nigeria have received a lot of attention and commentance, some people have advocated for an over haul of over system. That we should do things that are peculiars to Nigeria environment and these that are not should be left out.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The oil producing area of’ Nigeria, known as Niger Delta Region is faced with serious crisis caused by the assumed denial to have a fai...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Productivity in every organization is the primary concern of employers in both public and private organizations. The attitude of workers ther...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over the years, Nigeria has experienced series of attacks and blast in most region of the country...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Yusuf (2000) defines poverty as a state of being in which individuals and groups lack basic n...Continue Reading »
5. THE ROLE OF NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL AREAS (A CASE STUDY OF COMMUNITY SELF-HELP ORGANIZATION IN AWGU LOCAL GOVER...» abstract this research work is designed primarily to examine and assess the roles being played by non governmental organizations in the development of...Continue Reading »
6. THE ROLE OF EDUCATED NIGERIA WOMEN IN THE SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT OF OUR COUNTRY (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Over four decade years ago educated Nigerian women were left out in most of the national issues. Mo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Corporate Governance is a number of process, customers, policies, laws and institutions which imp...Continue Reading »
8. THE IMPACT OF POOR REVENUE GENERATION ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS (A CASE STUDY OF UMUAHIA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Development is a sine qua non for modern civilization. In a crusade and struggle to carryout development at al...Continue Reading »
9. THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT ACT ON THE PROCUREMENT PROCESS IN NIGERIA PUBLIC SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT)» ABSTRACT Public procurement is the process by which governments buy inputs for vital public sector investments. Those investments, both in physical in...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study based on public relation and it’s impact in the banking industry (a case study of GTbank Kaduna branch). The study adopted su...Continue Reading »