Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 112 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦10,000
1.1 Background Of Study
Corporate Sponsorship Promotion is the fastest growing marketing communication strategy. The growing demand and practice of this strategy by organisation is as a result of the growing influence of marketing communication as a one stop strategy in creating sustainable demand and excitement for an organization’s product and services.
A large number of organisations in different industries these days view corporate sponsorship promotion as an undisputed marketing, public relations and advertising strategy for promoting and raising the image credibility and demand for an organization’s products and services in competitive market. Corporate sponsorship promotion allows organization to reach specifically targeted niche markets by providing for the customers and the society. In addition, it is a powerful complement to other marketing programmes, having a dramatic influence on customer relations and satisfaction.
Corporate sponsorship promotion offers the possibility of achieving several goals at once. These include, enhancing image, shaping customer attitudes, driving sales, creating positive publicity, heightening visibility, differentiating from competitors, projecting corporate citizen role, enhancing customer relations; and
Adile’s M.Sc Public Relations Thesis
above all, improving customers’ status or changing the face of the society.
According to Okoro, (1998: 154);
In today’s business, whether profit making or non-profit making; sponsorship has become a forceful marketing tool. In programmes, products, events, and movements, innovations abound in structure, style, nature and momentum of sponsorships. Today, the promotional strategist has an inexhaustible opportunity to promote his goods, via programmes and special events that pull the target market
All over the world, there have been pronounced changes in view of many
corporations about Marketing, Public relations, Advertising, and corporate
sponsorship promotion, which have paralleled and partly reflected the rapid
movement toward the process of integrated marketing communication (IMC).
According to Belch and Belch (2004:9), “Integrated marketing communication
involves the coordination of the various promotional elements and other
marketing activities that communicate with a firm’s customers”.
Don E. Schultz in his contribution to the ‘Marketing News’ (January 18, 1993:17):
recognized the America Association Advertising Agencies (the ‘4As) definition of
as one of the first developed definition of the concept. Quoting the 4A’s definition,
Schultz defined integrated marketing communication as,
A concept of marketing communication planning that recognizes the added value of a comprehensive plan that evaluates the strategic roles of a variety of communication disciplines – for example, general advertising, direct response, sales promotion, and public relations – and combines these disciplines to provide clarity, consistency, and maximum communications impact.
Adile’s M.Sc Public Relations Thesis
Schultz further noted that the process of integrated marketing communications calls for the ‘big picture’ approach to planning marketing and promotion programmes and coordinating the various communication functions. It requires that firms develop a total marketing communications strategy that recognizes how all of a firm’s marketing activities, not just promotion, communicate with its customers. As a result, there are today few subjects of more concern to corporate survival than corporate sponsorship promotion; a Marketing, Public relations, Advertising strategy.
Today, corporate marketing objective has shifted emphasis from production and product to consumer satisfaction and societal welfare. A development that is responsible for the increasing focus of major industries on corporate sponsorship promotion as a veritable tool in the attainment of their corporate development and marketing objectives. According to Smith et al (2006:68)
Emphasis is now on the needs, wants and preference of consumers, which must determine product characteristics, pricing, distribution, advertising, promotion, selling as well as service. Society is now also concern about the protection of the physical environment, product safety and job creation. (Smith et al 2000)
The changing priority on corporate sponsorship promotion emanate from the new emphasis on relationship marketing. Today, most corporate marketers are seeking more than just a one-time exchange or transaction with the customers. The focus of market-driven companies is on developing and sustaining relationships with their customers. This has led to a new emphasis on relationship marketing, which involves creating, maintaining, and enhancing long-
Adile’s M.Sc Public Relations Thesis
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ROLE OF PLANNING AND CONTROL TO MANAGEMENT EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY (A STUDY OF PZ INDUSTRIES NIGERIA PLC, ABA)» ABSTRACT This research work is an attempt made to enforce the role played by planning and control to management efficiency and productivity. The inces...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research proffers a conceptual and theoretical investigation on insecurity a threat to national development.The study is particularly imp...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Administration in the general sense is usually described in terms of a cooperative human effort d...Continue Reading »
4. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND EMPLOYEE RETENTION IN PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANIZATIONS: IMPLICATION FOR A TIMELY INTERVENTION (A CASE STUDY OF...» CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Career development and employee retention are key strategic considerations for all organ...Continue Reading »
5. IMPLICATIONS OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT AUTONOMY ON RURAL DEVELOPMENT IN EBONYI STATE: A STUDY OF EBONYI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.» ABSTRACT This work titled, “Implication of Local Government Autonomy on Rural Development in Ebonyi State” A study of Ebonyi Local Governm...Continue Reading »
6. PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UKAM COMMUNITY IN MKPAT-ENIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF AKWA IBOM STATE)» ABSTRACT People in rural communities contribute a lot towards the development of their areas either by providing the labour required to execute the pr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCION 1.1 BACKGROUND INFORMATION The history and importance of community based organization (CBO) in rural areas is a long one. They...Continue Reading »
8. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECT FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF TOURISM IN ADAMAWA STATE A CASE STUDY OF YOLA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Tourism is defined as a composite of activities, services, and industries that delivers a travel experience to individuals an...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was initiated to investigate the relationship between poverty and access to justice in Dutsin ma local government. Specific object...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The essay work examines the impact of intergovernmental relations on local government administration in Nigeria. The essay argues that Local ...Continue Reading »