Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 150 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This study is an “Assessment of the Effect of Motivation on Employee Turnover in Dawakinkudu and
Tarauni LGEAs of Kano State from 2011-2016”. The main objective of this study was to assess the
effect of motivation on employee turnover in Dawakinkudu and Tarauni LGEAs. Specifically, the
study assessed the extent to which compensation, promotion and training affects employee
turnover. Data for the study were generated from primary and secondary sources. The instruments
used for the primary data were administration of questionnaires and interviews, 346 questionnaires
were administered to 346 respondents where 318 were retrieved,among them 297 were valid,
interviews were conducted on 20 members of management in the LGEAs and SUBEB head quarter.
The secondary sources used in this study are text books, annual reports, journals, conference
papers, gazettes, circulars, unpublished dissertations and theses as well as internet data. Multi stage
sampling techniques were used in the selection of the sample size. Both descriptive and inferential
statistics were used in presenting and analyzing the data obtained from the study. Multiple
regression was used in testing the
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF PUBLIC RELATION AS A MANAGEMENT TOOL FOR CORPORATE IMAGE DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY, OZORO)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Public relation is relatively new corporate function although like corporate function it has its ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project was written in compliance with the instruction given by the Federal Polytechnic Ede this project would be of immense value to th...Continue Reading »
3. GOVERNMENT POLICIES ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN EBONYI STATE: A STUDY OF RELOCATION POLICY OF ABAKALIKI RICE MILL» ABSTRACT This research titled “Impact of Government Policies on Entrepreneurship and Economic Development in Ebonyi State: A Study of Relocation...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPORTANCE OF NATIONAL HOUSING POLICY AS A PUBLIC POLICY (A CASE STUDY OF KOGI STATE PROPERTIES LIMITED)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Adequate supply of housing is of paramount important owing to the comparative nature of housing in man’s survival. ...Continue Reading »
5. THE ROLE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS IN CRISIS MANAGEMENT (A CASE STUDY OF THE ETITI IHITTE-UBOMA, LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF IMO STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Crisis emerged in the universe right from the beginning of man and has remain a reoccurring varia...Continue Reading »
6. SMALL AND MEDIUM SCALE ENTERPRISES AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN EBONYI STATE: A STUDY OF ABAKALIKI RICE MILL» ABSTRACT This work titled “small and medium scale enterprises and economic development in Ebonyi state: A study of Abakaliki Rice Mill” wa...Continue Reading »
7. effects of broken homes on Academic Performance of Secondary School Students. (A case study of Kaduna South Local Government Area of Kaduna State).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Broken home is regarded as one of the serious social problem that causes psychological problem in...Continue Reading »
8. PUBLIC RELATIONS AS A TOOL FOR CONFLICT MANAGEMENT (FARMERS AND HERDERS CLASH): A CASE STUDY OF 3RD ARMOURD DIVISION NIGERIAN ARMY, JOS, PLATEAU STATE...» CHAPTERONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Public relations are a management tool designed to establish unity and oneness among people within...Continue Reading »
9. AN EVALUATION OF DEPT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES FOR Ebeing FFECTIVE PUBLIC FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA SOKOT...» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the StudyIn a modern economy,there is distinction between the surplus economic units and the deficit economic...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE General Introduction 1.1 Background of the study The phenomenon, “crime” has been a major subject of private and public concer...Continue Reading »