Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 103 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background to the Study.
The achievement of both individual and organizational objectives may remain a mirage
without the required means needed for their attainment. Also, how the available scarce
resources are utilized determines the success or failure of both individuals and institutions
in the accomplishment of the set targets. The effective management of revenue available
to any organization remains a prerequisite to the achievement of its set objectives. And
what an organization is able to achieved tells how its resources especially revenue is
Local governments all over the world are established to carry out functions which include
provision of social amenities and services such as health services, portable water, rural
roads construction and maintenance, etc. To enable them perform these functions,
revenue sources are legally esta
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This research project is on Bureaucracy and efficiency (A case study of Enugu State civil service). It is been carried out to assess the leve...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The inability of the Nigerian Police to control the increasing wave of crime has led to proliferation of vigilante groups in contemporary Nig...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was on investment management practices and growth of public enterprises in Enugu state, Nigeria. The objective of this thesis was ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The life wire of any nation is fundamentally tied to the fact that mobility and accessibility are...Continue Reading »
5. THE EFFECT OF PRIVATIZATION AND COMMERCIALIZATION OF GOVERNMENT OWNED COMPANIES ON DEVELOPING ECONOMY: (A CASE STUDY OF PHCN, ENUGU).» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Today, we are witnesses to sweeping changes that are taking place in the economies of both de...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1. BACKGROUND AND NEED FOR THE STUDY The concept of Intergovernmental relations is associated with states having a Federal ...Continue Reading »
7. EVALUATION OF FINANCIAL ABUSE IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR OF NIGERIA ( A CASE STUDY OF FEDERAL INLAND REVENUE SERVICE)» The article on this topic (evaluation of financial abuse in the public sector of Nigeria) is an extract from the complete project material. The comple...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Before and after independence Nigeria was plagued with the problem of how to cope with the health status of her citizenry. This problem cut a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER I 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Qualitative, independent media reporting on corruption can play an important role in pressuring the government t...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the studyThe Local Government in Nigeria is an indispensable tier of government in the Nigerian federal syste...Continue Reading »