Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 103 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background to the Study.
The achievement of both individual and organizational objectives may remain a mirage
without the required means needed for their attainment. Also, how the available scarce
resources are utilized determines the success or failure of both individuals and institutions
in the accomplishment of the set targets. The effective management of revenue available
to any organization remains a prerequisite to the achievement of its set objectives. And
what an organization is able to achieved tells how its resources especially revenue is
Local governments all over the world are established to carry out functions which include
provision of social amenities and services such as health services, portable water, rural
roads construction and maintenance, etc. To enable them perform these functions,
revenue sources are legally esta
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. AN ASSESSMENT OF PENSION REFORM AGENDA OF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO ADMINISTRATION 2004. (A STUDY OF FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INTERIOR,) ANAMBRA STATE, NIGERIA.» ABSTRACT The broad objective of the study is to assess the pension reform agenda of Olusegun Obasanjo Administration 2004; a study of Federal Ministry...Continue Reading »
2. PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS OF COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF UKAM COMMUNITY IN MKPAT-ENIN LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF AKWA IBOM STATE)» ABSTRACT People in rural communities contribute a lot towards the development of their areas either by providing the labour required to execute the pr...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the Study:Public policies in Africa have been formulated and implemented over the years with the help of Inte...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF JOB SATISFACTION ON EMPLOYEE’S PERFORMANCE IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR: A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE (NSCD)» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background of the StudyIn contemporary organizations the yearning forsatisfaction is the most important issue on the part o...Continue Reading »
5. ROLES OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT. (A CASE STUDY OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN EBONYI STATE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY This study is a modest attempt at a lucid explication of the role of local government in Nigeria....Continue Reading »
6. FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL AND THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF ABAKILIKI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, EBONYI STATE)» ABSTRACT When the researcher chose this topic “fuel subsidy removal and Nigerian economy” she was inspired on how Nigerians reacted toward...Continue Reading »
7. A STUDY INTO THE CHALLENGES OF INCOME TAXATION IN GHANA: A CASE STUDY OF INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE- EASTERN REGIONAL OFFICE» ABSTRACT Revenue from tax which is a big source of revenue to the Government has been a major concern to many developing countries such as Ghana in re...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The public library is established to provide materials, which communicate experience and ideas fr...Continue Reading »
9. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND EMPLOYEE RETENTION IN PUBLIC SECTOR ORGANIZATIONS: IMPLICATION FOR A TIMELY INTERVENTION (A CASE STUDY OF...» CHAPTER ONE: GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Career development and employee retention are key strategic considerations for all organ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the implications of the early marriage practices among teenage girls in Otta, Ogun state. Nigeria. Specifically, the ...Continue Reading »