Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 190 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
Local governments occupy a position of importance in the lives of their residents. This is because
local governments are saddled with the responsibilities of providing essential public goods and
services which have positive impact and directly affect the day-to-day lives of their inhabitants.
Such services include; protection of people‟s lives and properties, establishment and
maintenance of schools, health centers, markets, cemeteries, construction of feeder roads and
drainage. These statutory functions would not be achieved without adequate fund. In order to
finance these primary responsibilities local governments in Nigeria have two sources of revenue,
namely, internal and external sources. However, internally generated revenue of local
governments in Nigeria is very low and the 1985 federal government committee on the review of
local government administration in Nigeria rec
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE EFFECT OF REWARD ON EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY: A CASE STUDY OF A.B.U. DEMONSTRATION SECONDARY SCHOOL ZARIA» ABSTRACT This research work titled “Effect of Reward on Employee Productivity: A case Study of A.B.U. Demonstration Secondary School Zaria, focu...Continue Reading »
2. THE ROLE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN PUBLIC MANAGEMENT PROCESS WITH PARTICULAR REFERENCE TO SOKOTO STATE MINISTRY OF FINANCE» ABSTRACTThis study examine ministry policies and practices with particular references to ministry of finance Sokoto. Taking a critical look at the pro...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Alcohol consumption and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) have been a global challenge that confronts most countries of the world. Alcohol...Continue Reading »
4. RETIREMENT POLICY AND PROBLEM OF IMPLEMENTATION IN NIGERIAN PUBLIC SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF ENUGU STATE CIVIL SERVICE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Retirement can be seen as the period of time in an employee’s, employment life when he or she h...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY For a very long time, corruption has become recognized as a major problem in Nigeria, where it ha...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDYPublic Private Partnership (PPP) is a sustained and long term partnering relationship between the pu...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Corporate Governance is a number of process, customers, policies, laws and institutions which imp...Continue Reading »
8. THE ROLE OF LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL AREA IN NIGERIA. (A CASE STUDY OF UDI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA IN...» ABSTRACT In this research work, the researcher intended to have a general discussion with local government as my background. But lack of space may not...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND Security can be construed in terms of the ability of individual citizens to live in peace with access to b...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to investigate the perception of tax evasion to the payment of tax on ethical reasons. A case study of some sel...Continue Reading »