Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 190 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
Local governments occupy a position of importance in the lives of their residents. This is because
local governments are saddled with the responsibilities of providing essential public goods and
services which have positive impact and directly affect the day-to-day lives of their inhabitants.
Such services include; protection of people‟s lives and properties, establishment and
maintenance of schools, health centers, markets, cemeteries, construction of feeder roads and
drainage. These statutory functions would not be achieved without adequate fund. In order to
finance these primary responsibilities local governments in Nigeria have two sources of revenue,
namely, internal and external sources. However, internally generated revenue of local
governments in Nigeria is very low and the 1985 federal government committee on the review of
local government administration in Nigeria rec
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL AS A TOOL FOR ACHIEVING HIGHER EFFICIENCY AND PRODUCTIVITY IN NATIONAL STEEL RAW MATERIALS EXPLORATION AGENCY, KADUNA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY One of the universals of organizations is objectives or goals. Every organization is characte...Continue Reading »
» abstract this study is on the effects of poor records management in an office organization. the purpose of the study is to find the effect of poor rec...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES IN SOLVING UNEMPLOYMENT PROBLEM IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF AGWU L.G.A ENUGU)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Unemployment has been and stills a major problem in Awgu Local Government Area of Enugu State...Continue Reading »
4. AN ASSESSMENT OF THE VIABILITY OF ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC) IN COMBINING CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA: IMPLICATIONS FOR IMPROVEMENT» ABSTRACT Despite the pervasive corruption in Nigeria, which led to the underdevelopment of its institutions and economy. There still some impediments ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study The construction industry is an established industry: the sector regarded as a catalyst for growt...Continue Reading »
6. THE CONTRIBUTION OF YOUTH ORGANIZATIONS IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT IN KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In Nigeria, youth activities date back to the pre colonial era within youth, in spite of their li...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The evaluation of conflict management on both the private and public sector cannot be an overstat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to Study Reducing food insecurity continues to be a major public policy challenge in developing countries. Alm...Continue Reading »
9. STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE OF HUMAN RESOURCE IN AN ORGANIZATION DESPITE THE SO CALLED INTRODUCTION OF MODERN TECHNOLOGIES IN CARRYING OUT VARIOUS ACTIVITIES...» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Human Resource Management (HRM or simply HR) is the management of an organization’s workforce or human r...Continue Reading »
10. APPLICATION OF COMMUNITY RELATIONS STRATEGIES IN ADDRESSING HOST COMMUNITY HOSTILITY (A STUDY OF RIDO VILLAGE, KADUNA, HOST COMMUNITY OF KADUNA REFIN...» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Background to the Study The Nigerian oil and gas industry dates back to 1958 when oil was first discovered by Shell D’Arcy at Oloibi...Continue Reading »