Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 59 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Revenue from tax which is a big source of revenue to the Government has been a major concern to many developing countries such as Ghana in recent times. This due to the fact that taxation faces a lot of challenges in developing countries, and once these challenges are not properly dealt with, it becomes a big disadvantage to the government and citizens of that country, as enough revenue will not be generated to the government. Various challenges such as complex tax structure, tax evasion, and inadequate logistics are making taxation difficult in Ghana. All these challenges reduce the amount of revenue generated by the Government. The inability of the government to tackle these challenges will encourage economic instability, poor infrastructural development and poor economic growth.
The researcher used Internal Revenue Service Ghana (Eastern Regional Office), as a case study to find out the challenges associated with income taxation in Ghana, as well as solutions to these challenges.
Concerning methodology, data used in compiling this research were gathered from both primary and secondary sources. The management and employees of Internal Revenue Service (Eastern Regional Office) were issued questionnaires. Text Books, Magazines and News Papers on Taxation were also used in compiling this research.
Based on the findings revealed from the data analysis and interpretation, the researcher came up with some suggestions and recommendations. The major findings in this study include: the challenges facing income taxation in Ghana, the causes of tax evasion in Ghana, and ways to properly address the challenges identified. These findings and recommendations, in view of the researcher, will help improve income tax administration in Ghana, if implemented by the government of Ghana, and other tax authorities such as the Internal Revenue Service of Ghana.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract This research titled “The effect of bureaucracy on employees productivities. A study of Enugu State water corporation” was carrie...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The concept of public expenditure is a major area in public finance which is of crucial importanc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The nature of conflicts in the world has changed dramatically since the end of the Cold War to th...Continue Reading »
4. ASSESSMENT OF THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS (NGOs) ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT IN OREDO AND ESAN NORTH-EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF E...» ABSTRACT The global nature, incidence and the devastating effects of poverty has not only raised concerns within government circles, but equally among...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The research provides a conceptual and theoretical study of retirement policy and the problem of implementation in Nigeria public sector. It ...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECT OF MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOAL I (MDG I) ON POVERTY REDUCTION IN WUKARI AND IBI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF TARABA STATE» ABSTRACT This study assesses the Effect of Millennium Development Goals (MDG I) on poverty reduction in Wukari and Ibi LGAs of Taraba State (2007 2013...Continue Reading »
7. EFFECT OF CORRUPTION ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN NIGERIA: A STUDY OF OHAUKWU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF EBONYI STATE.» ABSTRACT This research work is on effect of corruption on local government administration in Nigeria: A study of Ohaukwu Local Government Area. Corrup...Continue Reading »
8. THE ROLE OF NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL AREAS (A CASE STUDY OF COMMUNITY SELF-HELP ORGANIZATION IN AWGU LOCAL GOVER...» abstract this research work is designed primarily to examine and assess the roles being played by non governmental organizations in the development of...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Before and after independence Nigeria was plagued with the problem of how to cope with the health status of her citizenry. This problem cut a...Continue Reading »
10. EFFECT OF STORE DESIGN ON MATERIALS HANDLING A CASE STUDY OF POWER HOLDING COMPANY OF NIGERIA (PHCN) KADUNA» Abstract This research study is concerned with the effect of store design on materials handling a case study of Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN...Continue Reading »