Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 206 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦30,000
1.1 Background to the Study
Rural Development has been the concern of many developing countries for a long time
because there have been heavy dependence of the urban centres on the rural sectors (Nwosu,
1981). The growth of the National economy and its inherent strength are therefore, dependent
on the performance of the rural sectors. He further stated that the Nigerian Economy had once
performed well under the agricultural sector which is predominantly peasant;meaning their
involvement and integration in the development process is important for the development of
the entire nation.
Moreso,overwhelming majority of the people in the underdeveloped countries live and
find their livelihood in the rural areas (Tsebee, 2014). Thus, out of the total estimated population
of about 140 million people in Nigeria (NPC, 2006), the World Bank Report (2010) puts about
79,524,370 representing about 60% of the population residing in rural areas. A considerable
proportion of the national income is also derived from rural areas as a result of direct economic
activities of the rural populace. The contribution this rural majority has been making to the
economy of the developing nations is too enormous to be n
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL AND THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF ABAKILIKI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, EBONYI STATE)» ABSTRACT When the researcher chose this topic “fuel subsidy removal and Nigerian economy” she was inspired on how Nigerians reacted toward...Continue Reading »
2. ASSESSMENT OF THE EFFECT OF MILLENNIUM DEVELOPMENT GOAL I (MDG I) ON POVERTY REDUCTION IN WUKARI AND IBI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF TARABA STATE» ABSTRACT This study assesses the Effect of Millennium Development Goals (MDG I) on poverty reduction in Wukari and Ibi LGAs of Taraba State (2007 2013...Continue Reading »
3. GRASS ROOT AUTHORITIES AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF TAMBUWAL LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION In the past two decades, the potential importance of local government’s institutions has increa...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Violence in one form or the other is not restricted to a section of human communities. Individuals, groups and even nations experience violen...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study The nature of conflicts in the world has changed dramatically since the end of the Cold War to th...Continue Reading »
6. IMPACT OF DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE ON SERVICE DELIVERY IN KATSINA AND BINDAWA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREAS OF KATSINA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study The post 1945 period has seen a very great extension of democratic government. Virtually most cou...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThe role of manpower planning and development in promoting sustainable development of any nation cannot be underestimated. The socio economic ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER I 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Qualitative, independent media reporting on corruption can play an important role in pressuring the government t...Continue Reading »
9. STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE OF HUMAN RESOURCE IN AN ORGANIZATION DESPITE THE SO CALLED INTRODUCTION OF MODERN TECHNOLOGIES IN CARRYING OUT VARIOUS ACTIVITIES...» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Human Resource Management (HRM or simply HR) is the management of an organization’s workforce or human r...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This project investigates the growth and development of travel agency business in Kaduna metropolis. Brief history of travel agency was discu...Continue Reading »