Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 89 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Study
The orphanage home is one of the numerous social institution that have emerged over the year to carter for some of the social needs of orphanage associated with such problems.
Motherless babies have nowadays become common because of the moral decadence of the society young people who cannot cater for themselves find themselves put in the family way they end up find abandoning those innocent helpless babies. The increasing hardship because of the present economic recession has increased the incidence of burden family relationship and the consequent loss of firm control of family members
This has tended as evidence by the increasing number of abandoned babies such babies have become the central focus of the orphanage home the impact of orphanage home on child personality development that is the behaviour pattern of social behariour on child personality development.
The research try to compare children between the age of one (1) month to three (3) years that grows up in orphanage home to those that grow-up with their parent children from the orphanage behave in a unique pattern thereby displaying some certain social behaviour attitude that could be associated with the up bringing in the orphanage home. I want to find out the positive and negative aspect of orphanage home on children personality development generally. Any baby that lost his or her parent especially the mother by what every means become mentally ill once it is discovered the illness is taken from the mother by the orphanage children abandon in hospital or on the street are taken to the orphanage home.
Social welfare services and training of professional social workers of all categories social workers can succeed out making their contribution towards realizing their objective of government in improving people welfare only after they have keenly understood the problem.
The causes and the effect of those people on he community the desertation is an attempt toward such changes taking place and their documentation the study will focus on the impact of the orphanage home on child personality development in the later parts of his life.
The Kaduna orphanage home is the birth child of Jammiyyar Matan Arewa.
The Jamiyar Matan Arewa itself is a social organization of northern women established on the 27th May 1963 it was aimed at unifying the women folk and providing hem with a forum of welfare activities.
The organization was to be non-political and it membership was to be opened to all tribes religions or social status at the very first meeting of the Jammiyar Matan Arewa which took place in the house of General Hassan Usman Katsina a steering committee was set up to carry on the task of mobilizing women for the association and also to plan and organize fund raising activities to meet up the financial obligation of the association.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
Children brought up in the orphanage home cannot cope effectively with the outside world this display in their dispositions because most of them tend to be introverts and always want to keep to themselves in few causes they turn out to be backward in speed and verbal intelligence.
According to Segmund Fraud (1945) children who grown up in the orphanage home may likely to affected in their culture tradition, and religion are their interests belief ambitions ideas and soon thus affecting the personality development as their behaviors is not only more indiscriminate but more immature than those children who are with their natural parent. Hence the increase in various research as to find out the effectiveness and influence of these home (orphanage home) on the child personality development.
1.3 Purpose of the Study
1. Find out the positive and negative IMPACT OF ORPHANAGE HOME ON THE CHILD’S PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT.
2. Determine the effect of orphanage home on child’s personality development.
3. Find out the morale and attitude of children raised in orphanage home.
1.4 Research Questions.
1. What are the positive and negative impact of orphanage home on the child’s personality development.
2. What are the likely effect of orphanage home on the child personality.
3. What are the morale and attitude acquired by children raised in the orphanage home.
H0: orphanage homes do not have positive impact to the society in general.
H1: orphanage homes have positive impact to the society in general.
H0: orphanage homes do not have significant impact on a Childs personality development.
H1: orphanage homes have significant impact on a Childs personality development.
1.5 Scope of the Study
This study is limited to the orphanage home Kaduna. Therefore the study is restricted to the impact of orphanage home on the child’s personality development.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PSYCHOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT, JOB SATISFACTORY AND PERFORMANCE AMONG OFFICER OF NIGERIA POLICE FORCE» ABSTRACT This is a research study on the relationship between organizational commitment, job satisfaction and performance among officers of Nigerian P...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 142 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
» ABSTRACT In sickle cell anaemia, the red blood cells clump together causing the originally round shaped red blood cells to appear as semicircular shap...Continue Reading »
100 pages | 940 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
3. LOCUS OF CONTROL AND RESILIENCE AS PREDICTORS OF PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING AMONG UNIVERSITY UNDERGRADUATES» Abstract The study investigated Locus of Control and Resilience as determinants of Psychological Well being among students. Two hundred and ten (210) ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 155 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
4. THE INFLUENCE OF ORGANIZATIONAL TYPE AND PERCEIVED JOB CHARACTERISTICS ON ORGANIZATIONAL CITIZENSHIP BEHAVIOR OF WORKERS IN A ANAMBRA STATE» ABSTRACT The study described the influence of organizational type of perceived job characteristics on organizational citizenship behaviour of workers ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 139 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
» ABSTRACT This study investigated gender and locality on altruistic behavior among adults. A total of 80 participants comprising 40 males (20 rural and...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 203 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
6. INFLUENCE OF DEFENSIVE PESSIMISM AND ASSERTIVENESS ON CIVIC ENGAGEMENT AMONG RURAL DWELLERS IN AKWA IBOM STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Cover Page ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgements v Table of Contents vi Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUC...Continue Reading »
82 pages | 187 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
7. INFLUENCE OF EMOTIONAL REACTIVITY AND RISK PERCEPTION ON HEALTH RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE AMONG HYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS IN AKWA IBOM STATE» TABLE OF CONTENT Title Page Title Page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgement iv Table of Content vi List of Tables ix Abstract x CHAPTER O...Continue Reading »
72 pages | 188 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
» Introduction Currently, HIV is one of the most widely spread epidemics in the world. The specificity of the mode of transmission, the well known sever...Continue Reading »
39 pages | 140 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
» TABLE OF CONTENT Title Page Title Page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgements iv Table of Content vi List of Tables viii Abstract ix CHAPT...Continue Reading »
74 pages | 210 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
» ABSTRACT The concern of this research was the Behovioural teratogenic effects of cimetidine on the offspring’s of Albino Rats. It was designed t...Continue Reading »
142 pages | 324 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY