Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 89 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Study
The orphanage home is one of the numerous social institution that have emerged over the year to carter for some of the social needs of orphanage associated with such problems.
Motherless babies have nowadays become common because of the moral decadence of the society young people who cannot cater for themselves find themselves put in the family way they end up find abandoning those innocent helpless babies. The increasing hardship because of the present economic recession has increased the incidence of burden family relationship and the consequent loss of firm control of family members
This has tended as evidence by the increasing number of abandoned babies such babies have become the central focus of the orphanage home the impact of orphanage home on child personality development that is the behaviour pattern of social behariour on child personality development.
The research try to compare children between the age of one (1) month to three (3) years that grows up in orphanage home to those that grow-up with their parent children from the orphanage behave in a unique pattern thereby displaying some certain social behaviour attitude that could be associated with the up bringing in the orphanage home. I want to find out the positive and negative aspect of orphanage home on children personality development generally. Any baby that lost his or her parent especially the mother by what every means become mentally ill once it is discovered the illness is taken from the mother by the orphanage children abandon in hospital or on the street are taken to the orphanage home.
Social welfare services and training of professional social workers of all categories social workers can succeed out making their contribution towards realizing their objective of government in improving people welfare only after they have keenly understood the problem.
The causes and the effect of those people on he community the desertation is an attempt toward such changes taking place and their documentation the study will focus on the impact of the orphanage home on child personality development in the later parts of his life.
The Kaduna orphanage home is the birth child of Jammiyyar Matan Arewa.
The Jamiyar Matan Arewa itself is a social organization of northern women established on the 27th May 1963 it was aimed at unifying the women folk and providing hem with a forum of welfare activities.
The organization was to be non-political and it membership was to be opened to all tribes religions or social status at the very first meeting of the Jammiyar Matan Arewa which took place in the house of General Hassan Usman Katsina a steering committee was set up to carry on the task of mobilizing women for the association and also to plan and organize fund raising activities to meet up the financial obligation of the association.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
Children brought up in the orphanage home cannot cope effectively with the outside world this display in their dispositions because most of them tend to be introverts and always want to keep to themselves in few causes they turn out to be backward in speed and verbal intelligence.
According to Segmund Fraud (1945) children who grown up in the orphanage home may likely to affected in their culture tradition, and religion are their interests belief ambitions ideas and soon thus affecting the personality development as their behaviors is not only more indiscriminate but more immature than those children who are with their natural parent. Hence the increase in various research as to find out the effectiveness and influence of these home (orphanage home) on the child personality development.
1.3 Purpose of the Study
1. Find out the positive and negative IMPACT OF ORPHANAGE HOME ON THE CHILD’S PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT.
2. Determine the effect of orphanage home on child’s personality development.
3. Find out the morale and attitude of children raised in orphanage home.
1.4 Research Questions.
1. What are the positive and negative impact of orphanage home on the child’s personality development.
2. What are the likely effect of orphanage home on the child personality.
3. What are the morale and attitude acquired by children raised in the orphanage home.
H0: orphanage homes do not have positive impact to the society in general.
H1: orphanage homes have positive impact to the society in general.
H0: orphanage homes do not have significant impact on a Childs personality development.
H1: orphanage homes have significant impact on a Childs personality development.
1.5 Scope of the Study
This study is limited to the orphanage home Kaduna. Therefore the study is restricted to the impact of orphanage home on the child’s personality development.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PSYCHOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ROLE OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND PERCEIVED STRESS ON BURDEN OF CARE AMONG TEACHERS OF CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL NEEDS» ABSTRACT This study was embarked upon to examine the role of emotional intelligence and perceived stress on burden of care among teachers of children ...Continue Reading »
116 pages | 106 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
2. EXTROVERSION, INTROVERSION AND AGE AS FACTORS INFLUENCING INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE VICTIMIZATION AMONG WOMEN» ABSTRACT The study examined extroversion, introversion and age as factors influencing intimate partner violence victimization among women in Akwa Ibom...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 95 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
3. THE EFFECT OF SINGLE PARENT IN BAYELSA (CASE STUDY 0F ALIEBIRI COMMUNITY LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF BAYELSA STATE)» ABSTRACT The research work on the effect of single parent looks at the attitude towards girl child education as a less important to primary education....Continue Reading »
58 pages | 945 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
4. PARENTING STYLE AND ACCESSIBILITY AS FACTORS MILITATING AGAINST ADOLESCENT ATTITUDE TOWARDS DRINKING» The study investigated parenting styles and accessibility as factors influence adolescents attitude towards drinking. Two Hundred and Forty Three (243...Continue Reading »
49 pages | 174 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
» ABSTRACT This study investigated Gender and parenting styles as predictors of antisocial behavior among secondary school students. Two hundred and thi...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 53 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
6. DEFENSIVE PESSIMISM AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WELLBEING AS PREDICTORS OF DEATH ANXIETY AMONG THE VARIOUS CHRISTIAN TRADITIONS (ORTHODOX, PENTECOSTAL AND CATHO...» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page Title Page i Certification Page ii Dedication iii Acknowledgement iv Table of Contents v List of Tables vi Abstracts vii ...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 97 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
7. AN INVESTIGATION INTO ACADEMIC INDISCIPLINE AND FAILURE AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN BUSINESS EDUCATION» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study According to Oxford Advanced learners Dictionary (7th editions) failure is lack of success in doing o...Continue Reading »
44 pages | 295 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
8. THE INFLUECE OF SOCIAL SUPPORT ON ADJUSTMENT TO MILITARY LIFE AMONG CADETS OF NIGERIA DEFENCE ACADEMY KADUNA» ABSTRACT Activities of manual recruitment involve physical presence of both recruitment team and candidate at a particular place and time. The aim of ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 159 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Trying to match limited global resources against an ever increasing world population appears to be the crux of the matter...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 171 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY
10. INFLUENCE OF GROUPTHINK, GROUP COHESIVENESS AND DEINDIVIDUATION ON CRIMINAL BEHAVIOUR TENDENCY AMONGST UNDERGRADUATES OF AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Contents vii List of Tables x Abstract xi CHA...Continue Reading »
85 pages | 94 hits | Source: PSYCHOLOGY