Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 89 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
1.1 Background of the Study
The orphanage home is one of the numerous social institution that have emerged over the year to carter for some of the social needs of orphanage associated with such problems.
Motherless babies have nowadays become common because of the moral decadence of the society young people who cannot cater for themselves find themselves put in the family way they end up find abandoning those innocent helpless babies. The increasing hardship because of the present economic recession has increased the incidence of burden family relationship and the consequent loss of firm control of family members
This has tended as evidence by the increasing number of abandoned babies such babies have become the central focus of the orphanage home the impact of orphanage home on child personality development that is the behaviour pattern of social behariour on child personality development.
The research try to compare children between the age of one (1) month to three (3) years that grows up in orphanage home to those that grow-up with their parent children from the orphanage behave in a unique pattern thereby displaying some certain social behaviour attitude that could be associated with the up bringing in the orphanage home. I want to find out the positive and negative aspect of orphanage home on children personality development generally. Any baby that lost his or her parent especially the mother by what every means become mentally ill once it is discovered the illness is taken from the mother by the orphanage children abandon in hospital or on the street are taken to the orphanage home.
Social welfare services and training of professional social workers of all categories social workers can succeed out making their contribution towards realizing their objective of government in improving people welfare only after they have keenly understood the problem.
The causes and the effect of those people on he community the desertation is an attempt toward such changes taking place and their documentation the study will focus on the impact of the orphanage home on child personality development in the later parts of his life.
The Kaduna orphanage home is the birth child of Jammiyyar Matan Arewa.
The Jamiyar Matan Arewa itself is a social organization of northern women established on the 27th May 1963 it was aimed at unifying the women folk and providing hem with a forum of welfare activities.
The organization was to be non-political and it membership was to be opened to all tribes religions or social status at the very first meeting of the Jammiyar Matan Arewa which took place in the house of General Hassan Usman Katsina a steering committee was set up to carry on the task of mobilizing women for the association and also to plan and organize fund raising activities to meet up the financial obligation of the association.
1.2 Statement of the Problem
Children brought up in the orphanage home cannot cope effectively with the outside world this display in their dispositions because most of them tend to be introverts and always want to keep to themselves in few causes they turn out to be backward in speed and verbal intelligence.
According to Segmund Fraud (1945) children who grown up in the orphanage home may likely to affected in their culture tradition, and religion are their interests belief ambitions ideas and soon thus affecting the personality development as their behaviors is not only more indiscriminate but more immature than those children who are with their natural parent. Hence the increase in various research as to find out the effectiveness and influence of these home (orphanage home) on the child personality development.
1.3 Purpose of the Study
1. Find out the positive and negative IMPACT OF ORPHANAGE HOME ON THE CHILD’S PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT.
2. Determine the effect of orphanage home on child’s personality development.
3. Find out the morale and attitude of children raised in orphanage home.
1.4 Research Questions.
1. What are the positive and negative impact of orphanage home on the child’s personality development.
2. What are the likely effect of orphanage home on the child personality.
3. What are the morale and attitude acquired by children raised in the orphanage home.
H0: orphanage homes do not have positive impact to the society in general.
H1: orphanage homes have positive impact to the society in general.
H0: orphanage homes do not have significant impact on a Childs personality development.
H1: orphanage homes have significant impact on a Childs personality development.
1.5 Scope of the Study
This study is limited to the orphanage home Kaduna. Therefore the study is restricted to the impact of orphanage home on the child’s personality development.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PSYCHOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. PARENTING STYLE AND ACCESSIBILITY AS FACTORS MILITATING AGAINST ADOLESCENT ATTITUDE TOWARDS DRINKING» The study investigated parenting styles and accessibility as factors influence adolescents attitude towards drinking. Two Hundred and Forty Three (243...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Personality is something everybody knows that it exists, but nobody knows that what it is (Schnee...Continue Reading »
3. INFLUENCE OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND ASSERTIVENESS ON PRO-SOCIAL BEHAVIOURS AMONG STUDENTS OF UNIVERSITY OF UYO» TABLE OF CONTENT Title Page Title page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgement iv Table of contents v List of tables vii Abstract viii CHAPT...Continue Reading »
4. INFLUENCE OF GENDER AND SOCIO-ECONOMIC STATUS ON ATTITUDES TOWARD CHILD ADOPTION AMONG PEOPLE IN UYO METROPOLIS» TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover Page Title Page i Certification ii Dedication iii Acknowledgements iv Table of Contents vi List of Tables viii Abstracts ix CH...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF BIO-DATA OF DRIVERS ON THE LEVEL OF ROAD ACCIDENTS IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF ONITSHA-OWERRI HIGHWAY)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1.BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The occurrence of fatal road accidents in Nigeria is alarming. Road accidents in Nigeria overtime...Continue Reading »
6. DEMOGRAPHIC AND ORGANISATIONAL ANTECEDENTS OF COMMITMENT AMONG SME EMPLOYEES IN IMO STATE NIGERIA» ABSTRACT The study examined some demographic (gender, age, length of service, educational qualification and marital status) and organisational (level ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The concern of this research was the Behovioural teratogenic effects of cimetidine on the offspring’s of Albino Rats. It was designed t...Continue Reading »
8. EXTROVERSION, INTROVERSION AND AGE AS FACTORS INFLUENCING INTIMATE PARTNER VIOLENCE VICTIMIZATION AMONG WOMEN» ABSTRACT The study examined extroversion, introversion and age as factors influencing intimate partner violence victimization among women in Akwa Ibom...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.0 Background of the Study: This tells us: the observed sorry state of affairs within Qua Iboe Church in relation to Nationa...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study examine the influence of domestic violence on school attendance and academic performance of secondary school students in Zamfara S...Continue Reading »