Before I start by given tips on how your project questions will look like and by answering them as well during your final year. You must first of all know the department you are, and the project topic been chose by you or your (HOD). At that point you will be able to know your principal findings of your research project and how you compare your findings of others project within your field. Here are some possible university project defense questions.
- Abstract summering: This is to say before going into the defense hall, you must know you’re abstract off hand. Because you will be asked to run you’re abstract by your invigilator, to see if you were actually the one that wrote on that topic and also, you will be asked to summarize in one sentence too.
- Your choice of choosing the topic: Another thing should expect the cause of you choosing a particular topic. You must know a particular reason of you choosing a topic before writhing on it.
- Inspiration of researching: You will be asked what inspired you of researching on a topic, i.e. what actually motivate you of carryout that research and also the main issue of you debating in a topic.
- Problems tackled: You will be asked why the problems you have are more tackled than worth tackling. I.e. you must know your dependent variables and independent variables.
- Work relations: You may be asked how your works relate to something relevant on what you are actually writing.
- Discovery: You will be asked what you have finally discover recent on what you were researching on.
- Contribution: Here you will be asked of your main contribution of your thesis. What has been your significant of your contributions of your research, what particular benefit has it contribute on your field of study?
- Comment and justification: You will be asked to comment and justify your research methodology. Why you have the way you choose? What are the alternative of your research approach.
- Achievement: Expect that you will be ask what you have gained in the approach, and why not using another approach in your thesis.
- Decision making: This is another wonderful question; you will be asked what you have decided after your research.
POSSIBLE UNIVERSITY PROJECT DEFENSE QUESTIONS Wednesday, 06 December 2017
HOW TO WRITE A SUCCESSFUL UNDERGRADUATE PROJECT IN UNIVERSITY Wednesday, 06 December 2017
HOW YOU SHOULD SPEND YOUR TIME BEFORE NYSC Wednesday, 06 December 2017
How To Write An Awesome 1 Page CV Every Employer Will Love Thursday, 07 December 2017
5 REASONS WHY STUDENTS DROP OUT OF HIGHER INSTITUTIONS IN NIGERIA Thursday, 07 December 2017