Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work captioned to explore the effort, role and contributions of youth in electoral process, in Birnin Kebbi metropolis in 2015 general election. The research work examined the factors hindering youth participation in the last general elections where emphases was placed on lack of adequate knowledge and information on electoral process, lack of adequate education, deprivation, unemployment and absence of free and fair election, which are in place to bring about electoral related vices. The research work assess the factors encouraging participation of youth in electoral process and offer solutions that could encourage youth participation in future coming elections.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study examined the impact of conflicts on the level of maritime insecurity in the West Africa. It was observed that despite the vast ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 465 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Benin kingdom during Oba Ewedor who was the 4th Oba in Benin Kingdom he reigned from 1255 to 1280...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 293 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
3. VIOLENCE AND THE ELECTORAL PROCESS IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE 2007 GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION IN PLATEAU STATE» ABSTRACT The history of human existence is replete with one form of violence or another. Violence is therefore not a recent development. It has occurr...Continue Reading »
135 pages | 152 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
4. AN ASSESSMENT OF INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION (INEC) AND THE MANAGEMENT OF THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The INEC was established by section 153 of Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution. It is responsible f...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 170 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
5. POLITICAL LEADERSHIP CRISIS AND SUSTAINABLE DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA FOURTH REPUBLIC (A CASE STUDY OF RIVERS STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Africa is currently experiencing the paradox of her being. Poverty and squalor are but hallmarks ...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 211 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
6. POLITICAL PARTIES AND INTERNAL DEMOCRACY IN NIGERIA: AN ASSESSMENT OF CONGRESS FOR PROGRESSIVE CHANGE (CPC) IN KATSINA STATE, 2009-2012» ABSTRACT The Study examined internal democracy in the Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) in Katsina State from 2009 to 2012. In the course of this ...Continue Reading »
142 pages | 149 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Multinational corporations are those powerful mega conglomerates that came into being in Nige...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 162 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTNigeria is one of the most ethnicallyand religiously diverse country in Africa, and over time ethnic and religious considerationshave been bui...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 528 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION: To highlight some significant events and developments in response to a review of Nigeria as a federal structure, it is intel...Continue Reading »
95 pages | 322 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT Democracy is always seen as an indispensable feature of any nation. The idea that the practice of true democracy is very pivotal for the surv...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 147 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE