Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This research work captioned to explore the effort, role and contributions of youth in electoral process, in Birnin Kebbi metropolis in 2015 general election. The research work examined the factors hindering youth participation in the last general elections where emphases was placed on lack of adequate knowledge and information on electoral process, lack of adequate education, deprivation, unemployment and absence of free and fair election, which are in place to bring about electoral related vices. The research work assess the factors encouraging participation of youth in electoral process and offer solutions that could encourage youth participation in future coming elections.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract The persistence of Boko Haram insurgency impinges upon Nigeria’s relations with US, which have been cordial but restricted. Researchers...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 513 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» Abstract For several scores of years, Nigeria has earned an appellation for herself as a showcase of Africa’s democracy. Paradoxically, every jo...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 336 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» AbstractWith objective of examines the response of the EU toward the rising number of African migrants in the light of human rights principles, this s...Continue Reading »
67 pages | 327 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ...Continue Reading »
72 pages | 1,564 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
5. THE IMPACT OF VOTERS’ TURNOUT IN CONDUCTING FREE AND FAIR ELECTION (A CASE STUDY OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTION IN NIGERIA)» Abstract There are definitely studies on elections in Nigeria especially since 1999, but this particular study is a focus on voter turn out and voting...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
6. THE ROLE OF NON-GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES IN POVERTY ALLEVIATION AND THE DEVELOPMENT OF COMMUNITY (A CASE STUDY OF UFUMA PRIME MOVERS ASSOCIATION IN ORUMB...» abstract the study focuses on the role of non governmental agencies in poverty alleviation and the development of communities using ufuma prime movers...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 234 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT The Nigerian constitution provides for there three tiers of government namely, Federal, State and Local Government tiers. The position of the...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 167 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Presently, the call for freedom and democracy echoes across the globe. The world has witnessed ph...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 334 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Public relations were brought into existence by the ever increasing complexity of economic, social an...Continue Reading »
34 pages | 253 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
10. THE FACTORS AFFECTING ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN EDO STATE: A CASE STUDY OF OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA» ABSTRACT The purpose of this work is to find out some factors that hinder economic development in the state. From this study a questionnaire was desig...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 108 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE