Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 128 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Background of the Study
Politics is very important in every human society.
According to Pennock et al (1967) “Politics refers to the forces that constitute and shape the government of the state and it’s politics and actions” According to (Goodnow, 1904: 1959).
Politics involves the activities of the officials institutions of state. This can be ascertained that the stability, cohesion and level of socio-economic development that any society enjoys are reflective of its political leadership. It ensures that human, natural and economic resources are controlled by few people who are interested in the art of management, on behalf of the generality of the people. These are of course positions of responsibility that confer on the holders, certain rights, authorities and privileges of the politicians. In order to take care of all human interests, the two genders are supposed to be fully engaged in politics. However, the reverse is largely
dominated by the male gender, often to the detriment of the female (Afolabi, 2008). The result is a “malevolent” militarization of politics in Nigeria.
Participation in politics refers to different ways in which people exercise their rights over the political process. It is seen as a means to an end, where the end may be referred to as political leadership Milbrath (1955) sees it as ranging from voting to taking part in decision process, attendance, at political meetings, funding and holding public and party offices participation according to him involves discussion, debates, and lobbying (both formally and informally).
The concept of participation lies in the culture of democracy. The first principle of democracy adopted by the council of the inter-parliamentary union Cairo, 16th September 1997, is stated as being
“… a universally recognized idea as well as a goal, which is based on common values shared by people through out the world community irrespective of cultural, political, social and
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE ROLE OF NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANIZATIONS IN PEACE BUILDING IN MAIDUGURI (A CASE STUDY OF ACTION AID INTERNATIONAL NIGERIA)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1.INTRODUCTION Highest on the list of prime value for Maiduguri a town in Bornu state, Nigeria, is peace. Peace is the most valuable pub...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The issue of an impact of job performance in an organization or establishment depends largely on ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Recent Killings and destruction of lives and property by a particular tribe known as the Fulani has been on the spot light for some time. The...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Discipline is inevitable in any organisation as a way of ensuring attainment of efficiency in service delivery. The Civil Service Rules presc...Continue Reading »
5. THE IMPACT OF ORGANIZATIONAL JUSTICE ON ORGANIZATIONAL PERFORMANCE. A CASE STUDY OF BANK OF AGRICULTURE SOKOTO STATE BRANCH.» ABSTRACT The aim of this study is to analyze the impact of organizational justice on organizational performance. Organizational justice includes the p...Continue Reading »
6. IMPACT OF TRANSFORMATION AGENDA ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA DURING JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Nigeria is a nation with great vision and plans to the growth and development of its economy. Pre...Continue Reading »
7. THE EFFECTS OF FOREIGN AIDS ON NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (A STUDY OF FOREIGN HEALTH AIDS TO NIGERIA 1999-2003)» abstract this study is concerned with the effects of foreign aids on national development. (a case study of foreign health aids to nigeria from (1999 ...Continue Reading »
8. ASSESSING LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION AS AN INSTRUMENT OF GRASSROOT DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF BWARI LGA, ABUJA)» Abstract A local government is semi autonomous territorial unit created by the constitution or general laws of a state to undertake certain functions ...Continue Reading »
9. MANAGEMENT OF EMPLOYEE GRIEVANCES IN NIGERIAN PUBLIC CORPORATION (A CASE STUDY OF NIGERIA RAILWAY CORPORATION BAUCHI STATE)» ABSTRACT This research investigation is about the management of employee grievances in the public corporations. However, this project focused on the m...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Peacekeeping operations have assumed a centre stage in the operation of International Organization as a veritable instrument for maintaining ...Continue Reading »