Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 128 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Background of the Study
Politics is very important in every human society.
According to Pennock et al (1967) “Politics refers to the forces that constitute and shape the government of the state and it’s politics and actions” According to (Goodnow, 1904: 1959).
Politics involves the activities of the officials institutions of state. This can be ascertained that the stability, cohesion and level of socio-economic development that any society enjoys are reflective of its political leadership. It ensures that human, natural and economic resources are controlled by few people who are interested in the art of management, on behalf of the generality of the people. These are of course positions of responsibility that confer on the holders, certain rights, authorities and privileges of the politicians. In order to take care of all human interests, the two genders are supposed to be fully engaged in politics. However, the reverse is largely
dominated by the male gender, often to the detriment of the female (Afolabi, 2008). The result is a “malevolent” militarization of politics in Nigeria.
Participation in politics refers to different ways in which people exercise their rights over the political process. It is seen as a means to an end, where the end may be referred to as political leadership Milbrath (1955) sees it as ranging from voting to taking part in decision process, attendance, at political meetings, funding and holding public and party offices participation according to him involves discussion, debates, and lobbying (both formally and informally).
The concept of participation lies in the culture of democracy. The first principle of democracy adopted by the council of the inter-parliamentary union Cairo, 16th September 1997, is stated as being
“… a universally recognized idea as well as a goal, which is based on common values shared by people through out the world community irrespective of cultural, political, social and
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT The discourse of godfatherism had so much influenced the socio economic and political life of the nation especially in the fourth republic. I...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Gender inequality has been an issue for several centuries, the world over. Though history has it ...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF TRADITIONAL INSTITUTIONS AS MEDIATION STRUCTURES IN DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE. A CASE STUDY OF MBITOLU LGA, IMO STATE» Abstract The traditional rulers are the paramount authority or natural ruler in any given Tcommunity. They provide a system of administration from whi...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research set out to examine the UNHCR’s response to the Liberian refugee crisis. Data for the research was collected from secondar...Continue Reading »
5. AN EVALUATION OF ETHNICITY AND ISSUE OF POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF DELTA STATE)» ABSTRACT THIS PROJECT IS ON THE EVALUATION OF ETHNICITY AND THE ISSUE OF POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA. THE ETHNICITY IS A SOCIAL CONSULT THAT INDI...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Corruption is a global problem and no country of the world is totally free of its menacing grip. ...Continue Reading »
7. IMPACT OF GLOBALIZATION ON NIGERIAN INDUSTRIES: A STUDY OF LEATHER FOOTWEAR INDUSTRY IN KANO 1980-2004» ABSTRACT This study “Impact of Globalization on Nigerian Industries: A case study of leather footwear Industry in Kano State from 1980 2004&rdqu...Continue Reading »
8. COMBATING CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION (EFCC)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Nigeria became an independent nation on the 1st of October 1960. A country richly endowed with monumental geographical and di...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The collective consciousness of women regarding the feminine mystique, which saw women’s identi...Continue Reading »
10. An Analysis of the Procurement Reforms Act as a Tool for Cost Savings and Accountability in KRPC» ABSTRACT This research work has seriously analyzed procurement reforms act as tool for cost savings and accountability MKRPIC. Where the data was coll...Continue Reading »