Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 128 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Background of the Study
Politics is very important in every human society.
According to Pennock et al (1967) “Politics refers to the forces that constitute and shape the government of the state and it’s politics and actions” According to (Goodnow, 1904: 1959).
Politics involves the activities of the officials institutions of state. This can be ascertained that the stability, cohesion and level of socio-economic development that any society enjoys are reflective of its political leadership. It ensures that human, natural and economic resources are controlled by few people who are interested in the art of management, on behalf of the generality of the people. These are of course positions of responsibility that confer on the holders, certain rights, authorities and privileges of the politicians. In order to take care of all human interests, the two genders are supposed to be fully engaged in politics. However, the reverse is largely
dominated by the male gender, often to the detriment of the female (Afolabi, 2008). The result is a “malevolent” militarization of politics in Nigeria.
Participation in politics refers to different ways in which people exercise their rights over the political process. It is seen as a means to an end, where the end may be referred to as political leadership Milbrath (1955) sees it as ranging from voting to taking part in decision process, attendance, at political meetings, funding and holding public and party offices participation according to him involves discussion, debates, and lobbying (both formally and informally).
The concept of participation lies in the culture of democracy. The first principle of democracy adopted by the council of the inter-parliamentary union Cairo, 16th September 1997, is stated as being
“… a universally recognized idea as well as a goal, which is based on common values shared by people through out the world community irrespective of cultural, political, social and
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. BENEFICIARIES’ PERCEPTION AND PARTICIPATION IN DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS: A STUDY OF THE PAMPAIDA MILLENNIUM VILLAGES PROJECT OF THE UNITED NATIONS DEVEL...» ABSTRACT This thesis focuses on one of the recent approaches to eradicating extreme hunger and meeting the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), namely...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY It is a well known fact that socio economic, socio political and socio cultural increase in size ...Continue Reading »
3. THE IMPACT OF SOCIO-CULTURAL FACTORS ON PUBLIC POLICY IMPLEMENTATION: A CASE STUDY OF THE NATIONAL POLICY ON POLIO ERADICATION IN SABON-GARI LOCAL GOV...» Abstract This study examines the impact of socio cultural factors on the implementation of the National Policy on Polio Eradication in Sabon Gari Loca...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The assessment of conflict management on organization harmony cannot be over emphasized as it has...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Federalism has come to be accepted as the most variable formula for coping with the problems associated with multi ethnic...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Historically, television broadcasting in Nigeria has been use as a medium of communication that s...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Democratic governance with its ideal of elective representation, freedom of choice of leaders, ru...Continue Reading »
8. IMPACT OF TRANSFORMATION AGENDA ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA DURING JONATHAN ADMINISTRATION» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Nigeria is a nation with great vision and plans to the growth and development of its economy. Pre...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY In 2002, an international observation proclaimed the Niger Delta as one of the most volatile regi...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The Civil Service as the machinery of Government performs the unique role of governance and National development as such government everywher...Continue Reading »