Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 128 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Background of the Study
Politics is very important in every human society.
According to Pennock et al (1967) “Politics refers to the forces that constitute and shape the government of the state and it’s politics and actions” According to (Goodnow, 1904: 1959).
Politics involves the activities of the officials institutions of state. This can be ascertained that the stability, cohesion and level of socio-economic development that any society enjoys are reflective of its political leadership. It ensures that human, natural and economic resources are controlled by few people who are interested in the art of management, on behalf of the generality of the people. These are of course positions of responsibility that confer on the holders, certain rights, authorities and privileges of the politicians. In order to take care of all human interests, the two genders are supposed to be fully engaged in politics. However, the reverse is largely
dominated by the male gender, often to the detriment of the female (Afolabi, 2008). The result is a “malevolent” militarization of politics in Nigeria.
Participation in politics refers to different ways in which people exercise their rights over the political process. It is seen as a means to an end, where the end may be referred to as political leadership Milbrath (1955) sees it as ranging from voting to taking part in decision process, attendance, at political meetings, funding and holding public and party offices participation according to him involves discussion, debates, and lobbying (both formally and informally).
The concept of participation lies in the culture of democracy. The first principle of democracy adopted by the council of the inter-parliamentary union Cairo, 16th September 1997, is stated as being
“… a universally recognized idea as well as a goal, which is based on common values shared by people through out the world community irrespective of cultural, political, social and
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» Abstract Power they say corrupt and absolute power corrupt absolutely. The quest for political power has killed the federal character principle in whi...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is on election violence and democratic stability in Nigeria. The total population for the study is 200 staff of AKISIEC, Akwa Ibom...Continue Reading »
3. IMPLICATIONS OF KIDNAPPING ON NATIONAL SECURITY IN NIGERIA: CASE STUDY OF NIGER DELTA CRISES (1999-2009)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria is a state under perpetual internal security threat from various ethno religious militias or ...Continue Reading »
4. : FROM MILITARY OPTION TO AMNESTY: AN ASSESSMENT OF THE CHANGE IN THE SECURITY STRATEGY OF THE BOKO HARAM (2007 - 2013)» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Since the return to democratic rule in 1999, Nigeria has witnessed series of ethno religi...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The research work examined the concept of Electoral Violence as perceived by some analysis of democratic elections. It traced the history of ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research study is to investigate the conflict management in local government service with particular reference to Ojo local government b...Continue Reading »
7. THE ROLE OF POLITICAL PARTIES IN ISSUES OF FREE AND FAIR ELECTION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF PDP AND APC» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The history of elections in Nigeria can be traced back to 1922 as was conducted by the British Co...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction In recent years, the world has become increasingly aware of the terrorist activities that have been taking place and thei...Continue Reading »
9. OBASANJO’S ADMINISTRATION AND THE MANAGEMENT OF THE NIGERIA-CAMEROUN DISPUTE: A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE RULING AND PROTECTION OF FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS...» Abstract The Nigeria Cameroun border conflict, which had claimed many lives and properties, was finally resolved on October 2002 following the ICJ rul...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY: Corruption is a world wide phenomenon which has been in societies throughout history. It has...Continue Reading »