The Complete Project Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters. Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References Level : BTech/BSc/BA/HND/ND.
Get the complete project »
The study appraised how welfare packages influences employee satisfaction in Lagos and Ogun State traffic management authorities and also identified how the provision of welfare packages to employees can be favourable to the organisation at large.
The survey research design was adopted for the study, the population of the study was the employees of Lagos State Traffic Management Authority and Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps, Ogun State with a population of two thousand nine hundred (2900) employees; out of which sample size of three hundred and fifty (350) was adopted using the Solvin’s formula and were randomly selected. The reliability test using a questionnaire was 0.835 Cronbach Alpha. Questionnaires were instrument used for data collection. Out of the 350 copies of questionnaires distributed to these two organisation, 310 were obtained and analysed. The data collected was analysed using the statistical package for social sciences (SPSS) version twenty one (21).
The study revealed that these organisations were dominated by make employees (96.13%, 3.87%). The study established the provision of some welfare packages, with 57.84% of the respondent observing the availability of medical checkup/ insurance, 22.58% observed to paid training, 12.9% observed that there is availability of loan schemes, while 9.68% of the employees observed that they do not observe any welfare package in the organisations.
The study therefore concluded that when more welfare packages are provided, the employees would get more satisfied with their job. From the findings, the following recommendations were proposed; there is need for management of organisations to consider the immediate needs and interest of the employees when providing welfare packages for the employees. The study also proffered that management of this Traffic Management Authorities (LASTMA and TRACE) should restructure their protocol for provision of employee welfare packages in a way that it would be adequate enough to yield positive result and combat the issue of sharp practices. In addition, organisations in the face of present economic recession, government and private organisation should give due priority attention to the provision of welfare packages rather than blocking cost inefficiencies which may induce negative consequences on the effectiveness, competitiveness, performance and productivity of the organisation. Also, when an organisation is trying to improve productivity, since provision of welfare packages helps in promoting innovations from employees, they can consider improving welfare packages for employees to create a drive in them to help in achieving efficiency and attainment of set goals and objectives.
Keywords: Consideration of immediate needs, Protocol restructuring, Attention to welfare
provision, Innovations, Efficiency.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE INVESTIGATION AND CHALLENGES OF MANAGING CONFLICTS IN NIGERIA WITH SPECIAL FOCUS TO KADUNA STATE.» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY 1.1 INTRODUCTION Communal crisis in Southern Kaduna arises generally as a result of multiculturalism, religion, mi...Continue Reading »
64 pages | 30 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
2. PUBLIC PERCEPTION AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF ZAMFARA STATE CIVIL SERVICE» CHAPTER ONE1.0 INTRODUCTIONBACKGROUNDCorruption is both a major causation of and a result of poverty around the world especially in the third world co...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 40 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
3. THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF VIGILANTE GROUPS IN CRIME CONTROL IN ETHIOPE EAST LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF DELTA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background the study Provision of adequate security is a social pre requisite for the survival of any society. Every soci...Continue Reading »
54 pages | 181 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACTThis study examines the relationship between the third world countries and the western capitalist countries. It shows dependency as a phenomen...Continue Reading »
65 pages | 134 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
5. AN OVERVIEW OF THE NIGERIAN JUDICIAL SYSTEM; ACHIEVEMENTS, CHALLENGES AND PROSPECTS (A CASE STUDY OF LAGOS STATE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The judiciary is an arm of government that vested with the power to interpret laws made by the Legisl...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 174 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
6. PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS OF MANPOWER DEVELOPMENT IN NIGER STATE A CASE STUDY OF RIJAU CIVIL SERVICE» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION Manpower development according to Branch (2000) is educational and development activities conducted by an enterprises to ...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 46 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Contemporary world economic order shows that women have become critical in the affairs of any nat...Continue Reading »
62 pages | 193 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
8. THE ELECTORAL PROCESS AND NATIONAL SECURITY IN NIGERIA: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF THE 2011 AND 2016 ELECTIONS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Election is an integral part of a democratic process that enables the citizenry determine fairly ...Continue Reading »
58 pages | 183 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONEGENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The quest for quality leadership and good governance is the aspiration of citizens in most...Continue Reading »
113 pages | 95 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
10. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA WAR ON TERRORISM: IMPACT ON GLOBAL SECURITY (A CASE STUDY OF AFGHANISTAN)» ...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 35 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE