Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study appraised how welfare packages influences employee satisfaction in Lagos and Ogun State traffic management authorities and also identified how the provision of welfare packages to employees can be favourable to the organisation at large.
The survey research design was adopted for the study, the population of the study was the employees of Lagos State Traffic Management Authority and Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps, Ogun State with a population of two thousand nine hundred (2900) employees; out of which sample size of three hundred and fifty (350) was adopted using the Solvin’s formula and were randomly selected. The reliability test using a questionnaire was 0.835 Cronbach Alpha. Questionnaires were instrument used for data collection. Out of the 350 copies of questionnaires distributed to these two organisation, 310 were obtained and analysed. The data collected was analysed using the statistical package for social sciences (SPSS) version twenty one (21).
The study revealed that these organisations were dominated by make employees (96.13%, 3.87%). The study established the provision of some welfare packages, with 57.84% of the respondent observing the availability of medical checkup/ insurance, 22.58% observed to paid training, 12.9% observed that there is availability of loan schemes, while 9.68% of the employees observed that they do not observe any welfare package in the organisations.
The study therefore concluded that when more welfare packages are provided, the employees would get more satisfied with their job. From the findings, the following recommendations were proposed; there is need for management of organisations to consider the immediate needs and interest of the employees when providing welfare packages for the employees. The study also proffered that management of this Traffic Management Authorities (LASTMA and TRACE) should restructure their protocol for provision of employee welfare packages in a way that it would be adequate enough to yield positive result and combat the issue of sharp practices. In addition, organisations in the face of present economic recession, government and private organisation should give due priority attention to the provision of welfare packages rather than blocking cost inefficiencies which may induce negative consequences on the effectiveness, competitiveness, performance and productivity of the organisation. Also, when an organisation is trying to improve productivity, since provision of welfare packages helps in promoting innovations from employees, they can consider improving welfare packages for employees to create a drive in them to help in achieving efficiency and attainment of set goals and objectives.
Keywords: Consideration of immediate needs, Protocol restructuring, Attention to welfare
provision, Innovations, Efficiency.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL AND THE CHALLENGES OF CORRUPT PRACTICES IN NIGERIA 1993 – 1998 (A CASE STUDY OF GENERAL SANI ABACHA)» CHAPTER ONE TRANSPARENCY INTERNATIONAL, ORIGIN AND FUNCTION INTRODUCTION 1.0 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The history of corruption is as old as the world, bec...Continue Reading »
2. CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND AMNESTY PROGRAMME THE QUEST FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN THE NIGER DELTA OF NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 HISTORICAL BACKGROUNG Virtually all the native races of Africa are represented in Nigeria, hence the great diversity ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Nigeria experience with democracy has been epileptic since 1960 when she got her independence fro...Continue Reading »
4. THE IMPACT OF CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATION ON NIGERIA’S SOCIO-POLITICAL DEVELOPMENT: AN APPRAISAL OF CIVIL LIBERTIES ORGANIZATION» Abstract The civil society and civil society organizations, have sacrificed their existence, goals and objectives to the course of the fight towards s...Continue Reading »
5. AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE PROBLEMS OF LEADERSHIP IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS A STUDY OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, OKO» ABSTRACT This research work “AN INVESTIGATION INTO THE PROBLEMS OF LEADERSHIP IN TERTIARY INSTITUTON” looking at the ineffective and techn...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Local government system has been defined differently by both scholars on this field and writers a...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This dissertation is a study of the role the youths played in the movement for political change in Egypt. In Egypt the youths experienced hig...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction Machiavelli has gained the world popularity because of the way he conceived and understood politics....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONEGENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The quest for quality leadership and good governance is the aspiration of citizens in most...Continue Reading »
» Chapter One Introduction Background of the study Terrorism according to lodge is an illegitimate means of attempting to effect political change by the...Continue Reading »