Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study appraised how welfare packages influences employee satisfaction in Lagos and Ogun State traffic management authorities and also identified how the provision of welfare packages to employees can be favourable to the organisation at large.
The survey research design was adopted for the study, the population of the study was the employees of Lagos State Traffic Management Authority and Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps, Ogun State with a population of two thousand nine hundred (2900) employees; out of which sample size of three hundred and fifty (350) was adopted using the Solvin’s formula and were randomly selected. The reliability test using a questionnaire was 0.835 Cronbach Alpha. Questionnaires were instrument used for data collection. Out of the 350 copies of questionnaires distributed to these two organisation, 310 were obtained and analysed. The data collected was analysed using the statistical package for social sciences (SPSS) version twenty one (21).
The study revealed that these organisations were dominated by make employees (96.13%, 3.87%). The study established the provision of some welfare packages, with 57.84% of the respondent observing the availability of medical checkup/ insurance, 22.58% observed to paid training, 12.9% observed that there is availability of loan schemes, while 9.68% of the employees observed that they do not observe any welfare package in the organisations.
The study therefore concluded that when more welfare packages are provided, the employees would get more satisfied with their job. From the findings, the following recommendations were proposed; there is need for management of organisations to consider the immediate needs and interest of the employees when providing welfare packages for the employees. The study also proffered that management of this Traffic Management Authorities (LASTMA and TRACE) should restructure their protocol for provision of employee welfare packages in a way that it would be adequate enough to yield positive result and combat the issue of sharp practices. In addition, organisations in the face of present economic recession, government and private organisation should give due priority attention to the provision of welfare packages rather than blocking cost inefficiencies which may induce negative consequences on the effectiveness, competitiveness, performance and productivity of the organisation. Also, when an organisation is trying to improve productivity, since provision of welfare packages helps in promoting innovations from employees, they can consider improving welfare packages for employees to create a drive in them to help in achieving efficiency and attainment of set goals and objectives.
Keywords: Consideration of immediate needs, Protocol restructuring, Attention to welfare
provision, Innovations, Efficiency.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1.BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Diplomacy, a word derived from the Greek word “diploma” which is an official ...Continue Reading »
59 pages | 42 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Presently, the call for freedom and democracy echoes across the globe. The world has witnessed ph...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 59 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
3. THE ROLE OF CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETIES TOWARDS DEVELOPMENT OF RURAL AREAS (A CASE STUDY OF IDAH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, KOGI STATE)» ABSTRACT This research work was designed to see to the way the areas could be developed through the co operative society with Idah Local Government Ar...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
4. PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE (2009-2014)» .;CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION 1.2 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria is the most populous countries in Africa with a diverse cultural heritage. The coun...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 476 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» Chapter One 1.1 Background to the Study An insurgency is known to be an armed rebellion against law enforcement or an authority. Usually, insurgency a...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 94 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
6. CARD READERS ON ELECTION CREDIBILITY: ISSUES AND PROSPECTS (A CASE STUDY OF 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY The use of card readers at the 2015 general election in Nigeria has infused some level of transpa...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 42 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» Abstract One of the major impediments to development in Nigeria is labour unrest. This is given the fact that no Nation can develop without human reso...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 169 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.1 Background Of The Study The menace of domestic violence on national security can never be over emphasis seeing to the fac...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
9. OBASANJO’S ADMINISTRATION AND THE MANAGEMENT OF THE NIGERIA-CAMEROUN DISPUTE: A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE RULING AND PROTECTION OF FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS...» Abstract The Nigeria Cameroun border conflict, which had claimed many lives and properties, was finally resolved on October 2002 following the ICJ rul...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 183 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Friendship and politics make strange bedfellows. Applying the concept of friendship to political ...Continue Reading »
73 pages | 95 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE