Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study appraised how welfare packages influences employee satisfaction in Lagos and Ogun State traffic management authorities and also identified how the provision of welfare packages to employees can be favourable to the organisation at large.
The survey research design was adopted for the study, the population of the study was the employees of Lagos State Traffic Management Authority and Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps, Ogun State with a population of two thousand nine hundred (2900) employees; out of which sample size of three hundred and fifty (350) was adopted using the Solvin’s formula and were randomly selected. The reliability test using a questionnaire was 0.835 Cronbach Alpha. Questionnaires were instrument used for data collection. Out of the 350 copies of questionnaires distributed to these two organisation, 310 were obtained and analysed. The data collected was analysed using the statistical package for social sciences (SPSS) version twenty one (21).
The study revealed that these organisations were dominated by make employees (96.13%, 3.87%). The study established the provision of some welfare packages, with 57.84% of the respondent observing the availability of medical checkup/ insurance, 22.58% observed to paid training, 12.9% observed that there is availability of loan schemes, while 9.68% of the employees observed that they do not observe any welfare package in the organisations.
The study therefore concluded that when more welfare packages are provided, the employees would get more satisfied with their job. From the findings, the following recommendations were proposed; there is need for management of organisations to consider the immediate needs and interest of the employees when providing welfare packages for the employees. The study also proffered that management of this Traffic Management Authorities (LASTMA and TRACE) should restructure their protocol for provision of employee welfare packages in a way that it would be adequate enough to yield positive result and combat the issue of sharp practices. In addition, organisations in the face of present economic recession, government and private organisation should give due priority attention to the provision of welfare packages rather than blocking cost inefficiencies which may induce negative consequences on the effectiveness, competitiveness, performance and productivity of the organisation. Also, when an organisation is trying to improve productivity, since provision of welfare packages helps in promoting innovations from employees, they can consider improving welfare packages for employees to create a drive in them to help in achieving efficiency and attainment of set goals and objectives.
Keywords: Consideration of immediate needs, Protocol restructuring, Attention to welfare
provision, Innovations, Efficiency.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY A political party is an association of people who hold similar views about what should be a commu...Continue Reading »
2. ASSESSING LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION AS AN INSTRUMENT OF GRASSROOT DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (A CASE STUDY OF PORT HARCOURT LGA)» Abstract A local government is semi autonomous territorial unit created by the constitution or general laws of a state to undertake certain functions ...Continue Reading »
3. INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION AND DEMOCRATIC CONSOLIDATION IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE FOURTH REPUBLIC» ABSTRACT This study investigated the impact of the INEC as an electoral management body on democratic consolidation in Nigeria. This was premised o...Continue Reading »
4. POLITICAL REPRESSION IN AFRICA AND HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATION: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF NIGERIA, LIBERIA AND SUDAN.» ABSTRACT This research grew out of the concern to investigate and determine the nature and manner the human rights posture in Africa under General San...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The United States (US) relation with the African continent began in 1565 when the first set of slaves l...Continue Reading »
6. NATIONALIST STRUCTURE IN SOUTH AFRICA: A CASE STUDY OF THE AFRICAN NATIONAL CONGRESS (ANC) IN SOUTH AFRICA» TABLE OF CONTENT TITLE PAGE……………………….………………&h...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The services rendered by governments the world over are being provided through a group of individ...Continue Reading »
8. THE NIGERIAN FEDERALISM AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT AUTONOMY SPECIFICALLY OFU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KOGI STATE» Chapter One: Introduction 1.1 Background of the Study Federalism, according to K.C Wheare, is the method of dividing powers so that the central and re...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION The pride of any government is the attainment of higher value level of any development in such away that its citizens wou...Continue Reading »
10. ASSESSMENT OF THE ROLE OF EFCC IN THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION A CASE STUDY OF KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT (2012-2016)» ABSTRACT This study examined the role of economic and financial crime commission (EFCC) in the fight against corruption with reference to Kaduna North...Continue Reading »