Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 70 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The study appraised how welfare packages influences employee satisfaction in Lagos and Ogun State traffic management authorities and also identified how the provision of welfare packages to employees can be favourable to the organisation at large.
The survey research design was adopted for the study, the population of the study was the employees of Lagos State Traffic Management Authority and Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps, Ogun State with a population of two thousand nine hundred (2900) employees; out of which sample size of three hundred and fifty (350) was adopted using the Solvin’s formula and were randomly selected. The reliability test using a questionnaire was 0.835 Cronbach Alpha. Questionnaires were instrument used for data collection. Out of the 350 copies of questionnaires distributed to these two organisation, 310 were obtained and analysed. The data collected was analysed using the statistical package for social sciences (SPSS) version twenty one (21).
The study revealed that these organisations were dominated by make employees (96.13%, 3.87%). The study established the provision of some welfare packages, with 57.84% of the respondent observing the availability of medical checkup/ insurance, 22.58% observed to paid training, 12.9% observed that there is availability of loan schemes, while 9.68% of the employees observed that they do not observe any welfare package in the organisations.
The study therefore concluded that when more welfare packages are provided, the employees would get more satisfied with their job. From the findings, the following recommendations were proposed; there is need for management of organisations to consider the immediate needs and interest of the employees when providing welfare packages for the employees. The study also proffered that management of this Traffic Management Authorities (LASTMA and TRACE) should restructure their protocol for provision of employee welfare packages in a way that it would be adequate enough to yield positive result and combat the issue of sharp practices. In addition, organisations in the face of present economic recession, government and private organisation should give due priority attention to the provision of welfare packages rather than blocking cost inefficiencies which may induce negative consequences on the effectiveness, competitiveness, performance and productivity of the organisation. Also, when an organisation is trying to improve productivity, since provision of welfare packages helps in promoting innovations from employees, they can consider improving welfare packages for employees to create a drive in them to help in achieving efficiency and attainment of set goals and objectives.
Keywords: Consideration of immediate needs, Protocol restructuring, Attention to welfare
provision, Innovations, Efficiency.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ADMINISTRATION OF ENTREPRENEURSHIP POLICY AND EMPLOYMENT GENERATION IN SOUTH -WEST, NIGERIA (2004 -2014)» ABSTRACT Almost 16 million of adolescent girl get pregnant each year, and most occur in developing countries in which Liberia is apart. It is assessed...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY A political party is an association of people who hold similar views about what should be a commu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis research work intends to bring to the limelight, the positive and negative factors that affect or limit the role of women while embarking...Continue Reading »
4. IMPLICATIONS OF KIDNAPPING ON NATIONAL SECURITY IN NIGERIA: CASE STUDY OF NIGER DELTA CRISES (1999-2009)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria is a state under perpetual internal security threat from various ethno religious militias or ...Continue Reading »
5. GOVERNMENT ORGANISED NON-GOVERNMENTAL ORGANISATIONS (GONGO) AND SOCIAL WELFARE ISSUES IN NIGERIA: AN ASSESSMENT OF PERFORMANCE OF “FIRST LADIES” N...» CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Non governmental organizations are largely staffed by altruistic employees and volunteers working towa...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction Machiavelli has gained the world popularity because of the way he conceived and understood politics....Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Mass communication is defined as message directed towards a large group people using a mass medium. It involves disseminating...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Since 1999 when civil politics was restored to Nigeria nothing seems to galvanize the nation’s democratic agenda than the discourse on ...Continue Reading »
9. THE EFFECT OF GOVERNMENT POLICY ON PRIVATIZATION AND COMMERCIALIZATION ON NIGERIA ECONOMY (A CASE STUDY OF PHCN, EKWULOBIA)» abstract the major purpose of this study is to ascertain the effect of privatization and commercialization on nigeria economy using power holding comp...Continue Reading »
10. RISING TREND IN THE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS BY STUDENTS IN SEEKING INFORMATION (A STUDY OF KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY STUDENTS)» AbstractIn this era of Information and communication technology, social media especially facebook, whatsApp, twitter, BBM and 2go and many others have...Continue Reading »