Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
One of the basic machineries of any representative democratic system is the electoral process. The experience of the western representative democracy in Nigeria can be traced from the Clifford and Macpherson constitutions for years respectively. This was elaborated at independence in the second republic and subsequent periods. Very ugly experience has characterized the activities with the electoral process that constitutes the burning questions in this work within these sparing periods Nigeria political history has been filled with malpractice fraud and therefore violence.
The election of the first republic displayed ethnicity in the second republic presidential election is been records its ugly tendencies but in refined form. This time, money and corruption led the race in electoral malpractices of the past and present on the political system. The study finally traces these political problems of the country to basic socio-institutional origins of the ethnicity class, material consciousness and others.
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. GLOBAL FINANCIAL MELTDOWN AND ITS EFFECTS ON NIGERIA BANKING SECTOR (A CASE STUDY OF INTERCONTINENTAL BANK AND FIRST BANK PLC)» ABSTRACT BOTH DEVELOPED AND DEVELOPING COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD HAVE BEEN WORRIED OVER THE EFFECT OF THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS ON THEIR LOCAL ECON...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 77 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The menace of domestic violence on national security can never be over emphasis seeing to the fac...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 268 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT Climate change has been at the heart of desertification in Sub Saharan Africa. One of such migrant groups affected by the menace are the herd...Continue Reading »
115 pages | 51 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY To understand fiscal federalism, it is imperative to understand federalism as a larger concep...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 74 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
5. ELECTION MALPRACTICE AND DEMOCRATIZATION IN NIGERIA’S FOURTH REPUBLIC: A CASE STUDY OF 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS IN AKWA IBOM STATE» ABSTRACT The conduct of free and fair elections has become the yardstick for measuring the strength and credibility of a country’s democracy. The ab...Continue Reading »
121 pages | 89 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction Machiavelli has gained the world popularity because of the way he conceived and understood politics....Continue Reading »
67 pages | 145 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
7. OBASANJO’S ADMINISTRATION AND THE MANAGEMENT OF THE NIGERIA-CAMEROUN DISPUTE: A CRITICAL ANALYSIS OF THE RULING AND PROTECTION OF FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS...» Abstract The Nigeria Cameroun border conflict, which had claimed many lives and properties, was finally resolved on October 2002 following the ICJ rul...Continue Reading »
56 pages | 197 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
8. PEACEFUL CO-EXISTENCE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF KADUNA SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE (2009-2014)» .;CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION 1.2 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Nigeria is the most populous countries in Africa with a diverse cultural heritage. The coun...Continue Reading »
66 pages | 518 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
9. THE IMPACT OF TRADITIONAL INSTITUTIONS AS MEDIATION STRUCTURES IN DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE. A CASE STUDY OF MBITOLU LGA, IMO STATE» Abstract The traditional rulers are the paramount authority or natural ruler in any given Tcommunity. They provide a system of administration from whi...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 57 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The political, economic and social development of any country depends on the amount of revenue ge...Continue Reading »
63 pages | 316 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE