Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 74 pages long and it is in MS Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Questionnaire, Data Analysis,Abstract.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The problem of federalism and the associated crises of national integration in Nigeria raise serious alarm. The situation attracts growing interest and concern. The crises are very severing such that they culminate in a strong force being mounted on the federation with tendency to disintegrate the country. The works addresses this phenomenon by investigating and analysing the problem. Documentary research method is used in gathering and analysing data. So textbooks, journals, periodical publications by related government agencies formed necessary source of our data while we employed system theory for pour analytical framework. The work identifies the method of revenue allocations as the major factor responsible for the crises of national integration in the Nigerian federalism. It concludes that in face in this problem, harmonious unification or integration cannot take place, political system cannot successfully adapt to both internal and external environment such that the survival of the system is difficult. The work recommends among others that federalism is the ultimate solution to the problems of national integration, so federal character and other related approaches should be effectively enforced. Again the current unjustifiable method of revenue allocation should be reformed to reflect justice, equity and fairness.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Mass communication is defined as message directed towards a large group people using a mass medium. It involves disseminating...Continue Reading »
83 pages | 268 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
2. THE EFFECT OF SOCIAL MEDIA ON VOTER BEHAVIOUR [A CASE STUDY OF SOME SELECTED VOTERS IN LAGOS STATE]» Abstract The advent of internet and technology has exposed majority of the global population to different interactive platforms on which different kin...Continue Reading »
48 pages | 0 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT This study examined the European Union, EU and challenges of African development. Specifically, the study ascertained if the increasing rate ...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 434 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
4. INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT ADMINISTRATION IN LAGOS STATE» ABSTRACT Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is a veritable tool to support the activities of governmental institutions and agencies with t...Continue Reading »
116 pages | 227 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
5. DEMOCRACY AND THE FEDERALISM IN NIGERIA: A CASE STUDY OF THE STRUGGLE FOR RESTRUCTURING OF THE FEDERAL SYSTEM IN THE 4TH REPUBLIC» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Federalism is often regarded as the appropriate governmental principle for countries with...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 416 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» ABSTRACT Over the years, Nigeria was experienced series of attacks, agitations, restiveness and blasts ranging from diverse regions and localities. Re...Continue Reading »
128 pages | 125 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
7. GRASSROOTS DEMOCRACY AND YOUTHS DEVELOPMENT IN NIGERIA (CASE STUDY OF AKKO LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» ABSTRACT Godfatherism has become an attribute in modern day Nigerian politics which could either foster democratic stability or retard democratic prog...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 312 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
8. ETHNO-RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT AND VOTING BEHAVIOR IN NIGERIA: CASE STUDY OF THE 2015 GENERAL ELECTIONS» CHAPTER ONE BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY 1.1. Introduction Ethnicity and religion are two phenomenon that can hardly be divorced from a human being, while ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 509 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Presently, the call for freedom and democracy echoes across the globe. The world has witnessed ph...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 943 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Manpower development has been one of the fundamental issues that have consistently attracted the ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 341 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE