Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 86 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
As our faces are different so is our vision and methodology; all the presidents Nigeria has had have their own goal before becoming the president of Nigeria; these differences ranges from the time of general Sani Abacha to the time of Buhari; all these are still for the better things to come for Nigeria. These changes in political administration have significant effect on the economic development of Nigeria through shift in vision and methodology of rulership.
Nigeria; under the administration of president Jonathan, had the vision of actualizing the transformation agenda; this program was not completed.
General muhammadu Buhari’s primary goal is to eradicte corruption in Nigeria; which left the transformation agenda by the former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan abandoned; the fight for corruption is just in circles as nothing has being achieved from it; so many changes is going on in Nigeria right now; under the general Buhari administration a lot has happened such as the dollar increament, the increase in price of petroleum, eradication of ghost workers etc. Buhari’s 100 days in office has only achieved few objectives; some of these achievements are:
1. Renewed Vigor in the War against Boko Haram
2. Appreciable Improvement in Power Supply in Various Parts of the Country
3. Mending of Nigeria’s Fractured Relationship with the World Powers
4. Prioritizing Regional Cooperation
5. Returning Discipline to the Polity
The philosophy of this administration is yet to be understood by the people; the voices of the people was that the PDP regime is far more preferable than the APC regime; they went on to accuse the president (Buhari) of being too slow to in the approach of governance.
Nigeria has always been very adaptive; things are never constant in Nigeria; from the pursuit of a particular goal by a president to the pursuit of another goal by another president. The APC regime is yet to fully understand the way the country is being run by the former opposition party (PDP); this has really caused setbacks and critics to this administration.
There have been series of insurgencies in Nigeria from the year 2015 till date under Buharis’s administration which include:
1. doller increment
2. inadequate power supply
3. herdsmen brutality
4. Lack of payment of staff salaries etc.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The economy of Nigeria have never being stable because of change in political administration; the pursuit for a particular vision changes which change in administration, the major problem here is the inability of the current administration to study the previous administration and see the best way to follow the proceedings in the country so as to perfect the previous administration. This is the major problem in Nigeria; difference in interest and in vision is another issue in Nigeria. A new administration is suppose to take over from where the past administration stopped; but at times in Nigeria the reverse is always the case if this issue can be resolved then the economy of Nigeria will be on a more favourable ground.
1.3 RESEARCH QUESTION
1. What effect does change in political administration have on the economic development of Nigeria?
2. Is there any constitution binding the governance of the Nigeria?
3. What are the best approaches to be adopted by the federal government of Nigeria to resolve the adverse change in the political administration?
4. Is the mohammadu Buhari’s administration a set back to the economy of Nigeria?
5. Does change in political administration have any effect on ghost workers?
1.4 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
The aim of the research work is to determine the following:
1. Effect of change in political administration have on the economic development of Nigeria.
2. The constitution binding the governance of the Nigeria.
3. The best approaches to be adopted by the federal government of Nigeria to resolve the adverse change in the political adminstration.
4. If the mohammadu Buhari’s administration a set back to the economy of Nigeria.
5. If the change in political administration have any effect on ghost workers.
1.5 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
H0: change in political administration does not have effect on the economy of Nigeria
H1: change in political administration has effect on the economy of Nigeria.
H0: Nigeria relationship with the world power has no significant effect on the economic development of Nigeria.
H1: Nigeria relationship with the world power has significant effect on the economic development of Nigeria.
H0: Change in political administration does not have significant effect on the level of crises in Nigeria
H1: Change in political administration have significant effect on the level of crises in Nigeria.
1.6 SIGNIFICANCE OF STDUY
The research work will discuss the various challenges face the country through the change in political administration; the study will also reveal the effect of the change in political administration on the economics of Nigeria. it highlight the impact of effective rulership by the present administration. The study will further assist the present administration in making good decision that will affect the economy of Nigeria positively.
1.7 SCOPE OF STUDY
The study is limited to the study of the change in political administration and its impact on the economy of Nigeria, it will cover the administration of Mohammadu Buhari and the journey so far.
1.8 LIMITATION OF STUDY
FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS: The researcher was with limited funds; he or she cannot visit all the areas to get responses from respondents; but he or she was able to get good information concerning the research topic.
TIME CONSTRAINTS: The researcher was involved in other departmental activities; like seminars, attendance of lectures etc. which limited his or her time for the research but the researcher was able to meet up with the time assigned for the completion of the research work.
1.9 DEFINITION OF CONCEPTS
ADMINISTRATION: the management of public affairs; government
ECONOMY: the state of a country or region in terms of the production and consumption of goods and services and the supply of money.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Change in political administration plays a significant role in the proliferation of conflicts in ...Continue Reading »
75 pages | 197 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Africa politics has several unique features in our historical experience and contemporary times; this experien...Continue Reading »
43 pages | 405 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study Benin kingdom during Oba Ewedor who was the 4th Oba in Benin Kingdom he reigned from 1255 to 1280...Continue Reading »
57 pages | 265 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» Abstract Foreign and domestic policy issues are related products of the same political system and are designed to define and implement overall nationa...Continue Reading »
77 pages | 39 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
5. IMPACT OF STRIKE ACTION IN THE ACHIEVEMENT OF TRADE UNION AIMS IN AN ORGANIZATION (A CASE STUDY OF NUT).» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The early 70’s saw and witnesses the end of political crisis and at its time organized labo...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 0 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
6. DEMOCRACY AND REGIONAL SECURITY IN AFRICA: A CASE STUDY OF KADUNA NORTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF KADUNA STATE (2011-2014)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study It has always been the view of social and political scientists that the concentration of power on...Continue Reading »
68 pages | 357 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study This study is a modest attempt at a lucid explanation of the role of local government in Nigeria....Continue Reading »
62 pages | 468 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
8. EFFECT OF INTERNAL GENERATED REVENUE (IGR) ON LOCAL GOVERNMENT SERVICE DELIVERY: A CASE STUDY OF KEFFI LOCAL GOVERNMENT NASSARAWA STATE» ABSTRACT The study on the effect of internal generated revenue (IGR) on local government service delivery aimed at evaluating the relationship between...Continue Reading »
85 pages | 233 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
» CHAPTER 1 1.0 INTRODUCTION Nigeria is highly heterogeneous and multi religions with over two hundred ethno linguistic groups and the Niger Delta regio...Continue Reading »
69 pages | 317 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE
10. THE IMPACT OF GOVERNMENT’S POVERTY REDUCTION PROGRAMMES IN NIGER STATE: A CASE STUDY OF SULEJA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, FROM 2006 TO 2008» ABSTRACT This study examined the Impact of Government’s Poverty Reduction Programmes in Niger State; A case study of Suleja Local Government area, b...Continue Reading »
50 pages | 108 hits | Source: POLITICAL SCIENCE