Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 86 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION
1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY
As our faces are different so is our vision and methodology; all the presidents Nigeria has had have their own goal before becoming the president of Nigeria; these differences ranges from the time of general Sani Abacha to the time of Buhari; all these are still for the better things to come for Nigeria. These changes in political administration have significant effect on the economic development of Nigeria through shift in vision and methodology of rulership.
Nigeria; under the administration of president Jonathan, had the vision of actualizing the transformation agenda; this program was not completed.
General muhammadu Buhari’s primary goal is to eradicte corruption in Nigeria; which left the transformation agenda by the former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan abandoned; the fight for corruption is just in circles as nothing has being achieved from it; so many changes is going on in Nigeria right now; under the general Buhari administration a lot has happened such as the dollar increament, the increase in price of petroleum, eradication of ghost workers etc. Buhari’s 100 days in office has only achieved few objectives; some of these achievements are:
1. Renewed Vigor in the War against Boko Haram
2. Appreciable Improvement in Power Supply in Various Parts of the Country
3. Mending of Nigeria’s Fractured Relationship with the World Powers
4. Prioritizing Regional Cooperation
5. Returning Discipline to the Polity
The philosophy of this administration is yet to be understood by the people; the voices of the people was that the PDP regime is far more preferable than the APC regime; they went on to accuse the president (Buhari) of being too slow to in the approach of governance.
Nigeria has always been very adaptive; things are never constant in Nigeria; from the pursuit of a particular goal by a president to the pursuit of another goal by another president. The APC regime is yet to fully understand the way the country is being run by the former opposition party (PDP); this has really caused setbacks and critics to this administration.
There have been series of insurgencies in Nigeria from the year 2015 till date under Buharis’s administration which include:
1. doller increment
2. inadequate power supply
3. herdsmen brutality
4. Lack of payment of staff salaries etc.
1.2 STATEMENT OF PROBLEM
The economy of Nigeria have never being stable because of change in political administration; the pursuit for a particular vision changes which change in administration, the major problem here is the inability of the current administration to study the previous administration and see the best way to follow the proceedings in the country so as to perfect the previous administration. This is the major problem in Nigeria; difference in interest and in vision is another issue in Nigeria. A new administration is suppose to take over from where the past administration stopped; but at times in Nigeria the reverse is always the case if this issue can be resolved then the economy of Nigeria will be on a more favourable ground.
1.3 RESEARCH QUESTION
1. What effect does change in political administration have on the economic development of Nigeria?
2. Is there any constitution binding the governance of the Nigeria?
3. What are the best approaches to be adopted by the federal government of Nigeria to resolve the adverse change in the political administration?
4. Is the mohammadu Buhari’s administration a set back to the economy of Nigeria?
5. Does change in political administration have any effect on ghost workers?
1.4 AIMS AND OBJECTIVES OF STUDY
The aim of the research work is to determine the following:
1. Effect of change in political administration have on the economic development of Nigeria.
2. The constitution binding the governance of the Nigeria.
3. The best approaches to be adopted by the federal government of Nigeria to resolve the adverse change in the political adminstration.
4. If the mohammadu Buhari’s administration a set back to the economy of Nigeria.
5. If the change in political administration have any effect on ghost workers.
1.5 RESEARCH HYPOTHESIS
H0: change in political administration does not have effect on the economy of Nigeria
H1: change in political administration has effect on the economy of Nigeria.
H0: Nigeria relationship with the world power has no significant effect on the economic development of Nigeria.
H1: Nigeria relationship with the world power has significant effect on the economic development of Nigeria.
H0: Change in political administration does not have significant effect on the level of crises in Nigeria
H1: Change in political administration have significant effect on the level of crises in Nigeria.
1.6 SIGNIFICANCE OF STDUY
The research work will discuss the various challenges face the country through the change in political administration; the study will also reveal the effect of the change in political administration on the economics of Nigeria. it highlight the impact of effective rulership by the present administration. The study will further assist the present administration in making good decision that will affect the economy of Nigeria positively.
1.7 SCOPE OF STUDY
The study is limited to the study of the change in political administration and its impact on the economy of Nigeria, it will cover the administration of Mohammadu Buhari and the journey so far.
1.8 LIMITATION OF STUDY
FINANCIAL CONSTRAINTS: The researcher was with limited funds; he or she cannot visit all the areas to get responses from respondents; but he or she was able to get good information concerning the research topic.
TIME CONSTRAINTS: The researcher was involved in other departmental activities; like seminars, attendance of lectures etc. which limited his or her time for the research but the researcher was able to meet up with the time assigned for the completion of the research work.
1.9 DEFINITION OF CONCEPTS
ADMINISTRATION: the management of public affairs; government
ECONOMY: the state of a country or region in terms of the production and consumption of goods and services and the supply of money.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR POLITICAL SCIENCE FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE IMPACT OF TRADITIONAL INSTITUTIONS AS MEDIATION STRUCTURES IN DEMOCRATIC GOVERNANCE. A CASE STUDY OF MBITOLU LGA, IMO STATE» Abstract The traditional rulers are the paramount authority or natural ruler in any given Tcommunity. They provide a system of administration from whi...Continue Reading »
2. THE ROLE OF ASSOCIATION IN COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (A CASE STUDY OF AGULU IN ANAOCHA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» abstract community based association and community development has its own peculiar problems normally associated with it. much of the performance of t...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study examined the role of Human Rights institutions in the country in addressing the problem of child abuse. The objective of this study...Continue Reading »
» DEMOCRACY AND PROBLEMS OF FISCAL FEDERALISM IN NIGERIA (1999 2009) CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study 1.2 Statement of problem 1.3 O...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Africa, the least developed of continents, has in recent times become a hub of increasing geo strategic schemes by some of the ―big guns‖...Continue Reading »
6. THE PRESS AND REPORTAGE OF SELECTED NATIONAL ISSUES IN NIGERIA: A COMPARATIVE STUDY OF LEADERSHIP AND THE SUN NEWSPAPERS 2013-2015» ABSTRACT Even though the press occupies a central place both in the restoration and deepening of democratic government in Nigeria, the precise nature ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The Christian tradition has made significant contributions to world peace at a number of differen...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research study is to investigate the conflict management in local government service with particular reference to Ojo local government b...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The Civil Service as the machinery of Government performs the unique role of governance and National development as such government everywher...Continue Reading »
10. IMPACT OF CORRUPTION ON THE SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT IN AKWA IBOM STATE: (A CASE STUDY OF IKOT EKPENE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA)» TABLE OF CONTENT Title page i Declaration ii Certification iii Dedication iv Acknowledgements v – vi Table of Contents vii – ix Abstract x CHAPTER...Continue Reading »