Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 86 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Values of peak expiratory rate (PEFR), ECG and Haematological variables in 250
females at their reproductive ages, made up of 123 pregnant subjects and 127 non-
pregnant control groups, living and/or working in Kura local government area and its
environs were obtained.
Pearson’s correlation coefficient between PEFR and ages as well as ECG,
Haematological and other anthropometric measurements were calculated in both
Multiple regression analyses were made to obtain the best prediction formulae using
the measured variables in p
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PHYSIOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study is to examine the impact of personality traits on interpersonal dependence among undergraduates in Imo State with a particular ref...Continue Reading »
2. EFFECT OF VITAMIN E AND RESVERATROL ON OXIDATIVE STRESS AND HAEMATOLOGICAL PARAMETERS OF CARBAMAZEPINE-INDUCED OXIDATIVE STRESS IN MALE WISTAR RATS» ABSTRACT Carbamazepine (CBZ) is a drug used in the treatment of epilepsy and neuropathic pain. Carbamazepine induces oxidative stress and haematologic...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study Cannabis also known as marijuana is a psychoactive drug from the cannabis plant known as cannabis sat...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated the influence of gender and mode of study on examination anxiety among undergraduates. 77 regular students (37 males ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Phoenix dactylifera contains some phytochemical constituents which have been reported to be associated with different pharmacological activit...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Paint is a suspension of finely divided pigment particles in a liquid composed of a binder (resin), a volatile solvent or water and additives...Continue Reading »
7. EFFECT OF OMEGA 3 FATTY ACIDS AND VITAMIN A ON CARRAGEENAN INDUCED JOINT INFLAMMATION IN FEMALE WISTAR RATS» Abstract Joint inflammation is a hallmark of diseases such as arthritis affecting single or multiple joints associated with increased pro inflammatory...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The purpose of this study is to find out the impact of employee training and development on employee’s performance. The results show th...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Work Related Stress (WRS) is the harmful physical and emotional responses that occur when the requirements of job do not match the capabiliti...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated gender and locality as factors influencing assertive behaviour among adolescents. 92 participants comprising of 48 ma...Continue Reading »