Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 86 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦7,000
Values of peak expiratory rate (PEFR), ECG and Haematological variables in 250
females at their reproductive ages, made up of 123 pregnant subjects and 127 non-
pregnant control groups, living and/or working in Kura local government area and its
environs were obtained.
Pearson’s correlation coefficient between PEFR and ages as well as ECG,
Haematological and other anthropometric measurements were calculated in both
Multiple regression analyses were made to obtain the best prediction formulae using
the measured variables in p
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR PHYSIOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This study investigated whether locality and gender will significantly predict attribution of success among adolescents. The participants wer...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The Adolescence is a fascinating stage of development full of many physical, cognitive, social, and emotional changes. To Bla...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Stress is a prime factor for most of the illnesses in human life. Chronic stress exposure has been reported to cause anatomical and physiolog...Continue Reading »
4. ASSESSMENT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WORKING MEMORY AND SOME REPRODUCTIVE HORMONES IN SELECTED PATIENTS OF AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTRE» ABSTRACT Working memory is a central construct in cognitive neuroscience that is responsible for the orchestration of daily activities. Serum concentr...Continue Reading »
» ...Continue Reading »
6. INFLUENCE OF JOB INVOLVEMENT, ORGANIZATIONAL COMMITMENT AND EMPLOYEE STRESS ON PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL BEING OF CIVIL SERVANTS IN UYO METROPOLIS» ABSTRACT The purpose of this study was to examine the influence of job involvement, organizational commitment and employee stress on psychological wel...Continue Reading »
7. EFFECTS OF VITAMIN C ON SOME HAEMATOLOGICAL PARAMETERS AND BIOMARKERS OF OXIDATIVE STRESS IN ALBINO WISTAR RATS EXPOSED TO SHORT-TERM LEAD ACETATE» Abstract The effects of vitamin C on some heamatological parameters and biomarkers of oxidative stress in albino wistar rats exposed to lead acetate o...Continue Reading »
8. EVALUATION OF THE EFFECT OF CAMEL MILK ON PHYSIOLOGICAL PARAMETERS OF POLOXAMER 407 INDUCED HYPERLIPIDEMIC WISTAR RATS» ABSTRACT Hyperlipidemia is viewed as a primary mediator of cardiovascular disease. The aim of the study is to evaluate the effect of camel milk on Pol...Continue Reading »
9. EFFECT OF ETHANOL EXTRACT OF Zingiber officinale (GINGER) AND Mucuna urens (HORSE EYE-BEAN) ON TESTOSTERONE IN MALE ALBINO RATS.» ABSTRACTS The effects of ethanol extract of Ginger and Horse eye bean on testosterone of male albino wistar rats were investigated. Fifty male albino ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study investigated Influence of Gender and Locality on the Attitude of Adolescent Towards ADIS. 100 were Adolescent randomly selected fr...Continue Reading »