Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Food is anything which when taken into the body serves to nourish or build up the body tissues or to supply body health (Nurses Dictionary 2010). Man is made up of what he eats. The constituents of food which are proteins carbohydrates, fats vitamins, minerals, water nourishes the body and makes man healthy and good looking. These constitutions or nutrients have 3 three major functions to perform in the body.
· Carbohydrates, fats and oils supply energy for activity and warmth
· Protein provides for growth and repair of worn out body tissue.
· Vitamins and minerals help to regulate many complex processes in the body.
Food being an organic substance grows bacteria very easily and so contamination is very easy (Ebede, 2008). Food hygiene is the conditions and measures necessary to ensure the safety of food from production to consumption. Food can become contaminated at any point during slaughtering or harvesting, processing, storage, distribution, transportation and preparation. (World Health Organization W.H.O 2014.).
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACT This project work is on the bleaching of palm oil using activated charcoal. The charcoal used for this work was made from pieces of animal bo...Continue Reading »
2. AN ASSESSMENT OF MARXIST DIALECTICAL MATERIALISM AND ITS RELEVANCE TO INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS IN NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study In recent years, the nature of Nigeria’s contemporary industrial relations policies has bee...Continue Reading »
3. SOCIAL FACTORS INFLUENCING THE OCCURRENCE OF HYPERTENSION IN GBOKO LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF BENUE STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Hypertension remains a major global public health challenge that has been identified as the leading r...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis study investigated the job satisfaction of professional nurses in public and private health sectors in Anambra State. A survey design was...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT OF WORKING RELATIONSHIP AMONG HEALTH CARE WORKERS IN GOVERNMENT HOSPITALS IN MINNA METROPOLIS, NIGER STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval Page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Contents vi List of Tables ix Abstract x CHAP...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Weaning is the introduction of supplementary food to a child’s diet after the first six months of life. Early introduction of feeds and inc...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background Information Adolescents worldwide are sexually active and tend to engage in risky sexual behaviour. It is esti...Continue Reading »
8. POSTPARTUM HEALTH-RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE OF MOTHERS AT 12 WEEKS AFTER VAGINAL AND CAESARIAN DELIVERY IN SELECTED HOSPITALS IN ENUGU, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Childbirth is an experience full of change, enrichment, and challenge for couples and the family unit...Continue Reading »
» TO DETERMINE THE SEX RATIO OF STUDENTS WITH STDS ATTENDED TO AT THE UNIVERSITY AND TO EXAMINE THE AGE DISTRIBUTION OF STUDENTS WITH STDS ATTENDED TO A...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study is on the attitude of undergraduate students toward HIV voluntary counseling and testing. The total population for the study is 20...Continue Reading »