Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Food is anything which when taken into the body serves to nourish or build up the body tissues or to supply body health (Nurses Dictionary 2010). Man is made up of what he eats. The constituents of food which are proteins carbohydrates, fats vitamins, minerals, water nourishes the body and makes man healthy and good looking. These constitutions or nutrients have 3 three major functions to perform in the body.
· Carbohydrates, fats and oils supply energy for activity and warmth
· Protein provides for growth and repair of worn out body tissue.
· Vitamins and minerals help to regulate many complex processes in the body.
Food being an organic substance grows bacteria very easily and so contamination is very easy (Ebede, 2008). Food hygiene is the conditions and measures necessary to ensure the safety of food from production to consumption. Food can become contaminated at any point during slaughtering or harvesting, processing, storage, distribution, transportation and preparation. (World Health Organization W.H.O 2014.).
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECT OF A TRAINING PROGRAMME ON KNOWLEDGE AND PRACTICE OF LIFESTYLE MODIFICATION AMONG HYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS ATTENDING OUT-PATIENT CLINICS IN LAGOS» ABSTRACT Hypertension is the most common non communicable disease and the leading cause of cardiovascular disease in the world. Many people with hyper...Continue Reading »
2. PERCEIVED SOCIO-CULTURAL FACTORS INFLUENCING NUTRITIONAL STATUS OF CHILDREN BELOW 5 YEARS IN SELECTED RURAL COMMUNITIES IN ENUGU STATE» ABSTRACT This study was carried out to assess the socio cultural factors influencing nutritional status of children below 5 years in selected rural co...Continue Reading »
3. FACTORS INFLUENCING UMBILICAL CORD CARE PRACTICES AMONG MOTHERS ATTENDING INFANT WELFARE CLINIC IN SELECTED PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRES IN JOS-NORTH L...» ABSTRACT In Nigeria, just like in other developing countries, umbilical cord infections contribute significantly to neonatal morbidity and mortality. ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Weaning is the introduction of supplementary food to a child’s diet after the first six months of life. Early introduction of feeds and inc...Continue Reading »
5. ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF BREAST SELF EXAMINATION AMONG FEMALE STUDENT NURSES/MIDWIVES IN KADUNA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY KAFANCHAN» 1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM The incidence of breast cancer has been observed to be rising at the alarming rate, among the fast growing group of Sub S...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSMENT OF QUALITY OF MIDWIVES’ INTRAPARTUM CARE AND WOMEN SATISFACTION IN SECONDARY HEALTHCARE FACILITIES IN MAIDUGURI METROPOLIS, BORNO STATE N...» ABSTRACT Majority of the high maternal morbidities and mortalities in sub Saharan Africa occur around the intrapartum period. These morbidities and mo...Continue Reading »
7. KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE OF STUDENTS TOWARDS HIV VOLUNTARY COUNSELLING AND TESTING AMONGS STUDENTS IN OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Globally about 70 million people have been infected with HIV virus while 35 million people have died ...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This research work was designed to examine and analyze the incidence of cholera among children in Benin City. Four (4) research questions wer...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Tuberculosis is a problem of global importance among communicable diseases. It is second leading ...Continue Reading »
10. EFFECT OF A NURSE-LED TRAINING PROGRAMME ON PRESSURE ULCER PREVENTION AND TREATMENT AMONG NURSES IN TWO TEACHING HOSPITALS IN OGUN STATE» ABSTRACT Pressure ulcer refers to lesion on the skin due to persistent pressure, friction or moisture leading to skin and tissue destruction. It is as...Continue Reading »