Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Food is anything which when taken into the body serves to nourish or build up the body tissues or to supply body health (Nurses Dictionary 2010). Man is made up of what he eats. The constituents of food which are proteins carbohydrates, fats vitamins, minerals, water nourishes the body and makes man healthy and good looking. These constitutions or nutrients have 3 three major functions to perform in the body.
· Carbohydrates, fats and oils supply energy for activity and warmth
· Protein provides for growth and repair of worn out body tissue.
· Vitamins and minerals help to regulate many complex processes in the body.
Food being an organic substance grows bacteria very easily and so contamination is very easy (Ebede, 2008). Food hygiene is the conditions and measures necessary to ensure the safety of food from production to consumption. Food can become contaminated at any point during slaughtering or harvesting, processing, storage, distribution, transportation and preparation. (World Health Organization W.H.O 2014.).
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OFTHE SERVICE QUALITY OF FOCUSED ANTENATAL CARE AT HEALTH CARE FACILITIES IN BAUCHI STATE» ABSTRACT The aim of this study was to assess the Service quality of focused antenatal care at health care facilities in Bauchi State. Five research ob...Continue Reading »
2. KNOWLEDGE AND ATTITUDE TOWARDS RISK FOR ACQUIRING HIV AND USE OF VOLUNTARY COUNSELLING ANDTESTING AMONG ADOLESCENTS IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOLS STUDEN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study AIDS stand for Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome. AIDS is a pattern of devastating infections cause...Continue Reading »
3. A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ON THE FERTILITY AND MORTALITY RATE IN NIGERIA. (A CASE STUDY OF OSOGBO LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN OSUN STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In statistical analysis and inference statistics is playing an important role nearly in all phases of human life. Formall...Continue Reading »
4. NURSES’ PERCEPTION OF PAIN ASSESSMENT OF HOSPITALIZED PATIENTS IN TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS IN EBONYI STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the study The nurses’ perception of hospitalized patients’ pain assessment stands absolutely essent...Continue Reading »
5. PREVALENCE OF URINARY TRACT INFECTION AND DEMOGRAPHIC DIFFERENTIALS AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN IN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ENUGU» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Urinary tract infections (UTIs) during pregnancy are among the most common health problems afflicting...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY Maternal mortality represents the leading cause of death among the women of reproductive age in most deve...Continue Reading »
7. ADOLESCENTS’ KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE OF SEXUAL VIOLENCE IN SELECTED PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN ILE IFE. OSUN STATE» ABSTRACT Sexual violence is an emerging public health challenge that affects millions of adolescents around the globe. The Nigerian increased prevalen...Continue Reading »
8. Measures utilized for prevention of nosocomial infection in the labour ward of university of calabar teaching hospital (ucth), calabar» MEASURES UTILIZED FOR PREVENTION OF NOSOCOMIAL INFECTION IN THE LABOUR WARD OF UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR TEACHING HOSPITAL (UCTH), CALABARCHAPTER ONEINTRO...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study investigated the rate and causes of infant mortality. The study was carried out in Irrua Teaching Hospital, Edo state, Nigeria. A ...Continue Reading »
10. ATTITUDE AND PRACTICE OF BREAST SELF EXAMINATION AMONG FEMALE STUDENT NURSES/MIDWIVES IN KADUNA STATE COLLEGE OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY KAFANCHAN» 1.1 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM The incidence of breast cancer has been observed to be rising at the alarming rate, among the fast growing group of Sub S...Continue Reading »