Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Food is anything which when taken into the body serves to nourish or build up the body tissues or to supply body health (Nurses Dictionary 2010). Man is made up of what he eats. The constituents of food which are proteins carbohydrates, fats vitamins, minerals, water nourishes the body and makes man healthy and good looking. These constitutions or nutrients have 3 three major functions to perform in the body.
· Carbohydrates, fats and oils supply energy for activity and warmth
· Protein provides for growth and repair of worn out body tissue.
· Vitamins and minerals help to regulate many complex processes in the body.
Food being an organic substance grows bacteria very easily and so contamination is very easy (Ebede, 2008). Food hygiene is the conditions and measures necessary to ensure the safety of food from production to consumption. Food can become contaminated at any point during slaughtering or harvesting, processing, storage, distribution, transportation and preparation. (World Health Organization W.H.O 2014.).
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» OF UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR TEACHING HOSPITAL (UCTH), CALABAR.(Nursing Science)CHAPTER ONEINTRODUCTION1.1 Background to the StudyNosocomial infection als...Continue Reading »
2. A RESEARCH STUDY ON ATTITUDE OF NURSES TOWARDS RELAPSE PREVENTION AMONG PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS IN FEDERAL NEUROPSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL BARNAWA, KADUNA» ABSTRACT The problem of every hospital when the targeted objective is not achieved is that there is something wring either with health care givers, th...Continue Reading »
3. POSTPARTUM HEALTH-RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE OF MOTHERS AT 12 WEEKS AFTER VAGINAL AND CAESARIAN DELIVERY IN SELECTED HOSPITALS IN ENUGU, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Childbirth is an experience full of change, enrichment, and challenge for couples and the family unit...Continue Reading »
4. ASSESSMENT OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WORK MOTIVATION AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCE OF NURSES WORKING IN THEATRE IN TWO HEALTHCARE FACILITIES IN SOKOTO ST...» ABSTRACT Factors such as better training, meeting of higher needs, having some values as the organization experience etc. are said to impact motivatio...Continue Reading »
» TO DETERMINE THE SEX RATIO OF STUDENTS WITH STDS ATTENDED TO AT THE UNIVERSITY AND TO EXAMINE THE AGE DISTRIBUTION OF STUDENTS WITH STDS ATTENDED TO A...Continue Reading »
6. EPIDEMIOLOGY OF DIABETES MELLITUS AMONG OLDER PEOPLE IN YITTI WARD, LAU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF TARABA STATE» CHAPTER ONE Background of the Study Diabetes is a serious global public health issue which has been described as the most challenging health problem i...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONETHE PERCEPTION AND ATTITUDE OF PREGNANT WOMEN IN OREDO LOCAL GOVERNMENT TOWARDS CESAREAN SECTIONINTRODUCTIONBACKGROUND OF STUDYPregnancy as...Continue Reading »
8. PERCEPTION AND HEALTH SEEKING BEHAVIOUR FOR OBSTETRIC COMPLICATIONS AMONG WOMEN OF REPRODUCTIVE AGE IN ZARIA METROPOLIS, KADUNA STATE» ABSTRACT Worldwide, maternal mortality has been receiving tremendous attention but sadly, the success recorded cannot be applauded.This study was aime...Continue Reading »
» Abstract The universality of harmful beliefs and subsequent negative attitudes towards the mentally ill is not in doubt (Thara and Srinivasan 2000; Mu...Continue Reading »
10. EFFECT OF NURSING INTERVENTION PROGRAMME ON BREASTFEEDING RELATED PROBLEMS AMONG THE NURSING MOTHERS IN TWO SELECTED PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTRES IN KA...» ABSTRACT This study focused on the effect of nursing intervention on breastfeeding related problems among nursing mothers in two selected primary heal...Continue Reading »