Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 75 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Background of the Study
All activities of living thing on earth produce waste in some form or other. The fast decade witnessed a significant increase in public concern regarding medical waste disposal. The concern regarding medical waste is mainly due to the preparation of pathogenic organism and organic substances in hospital solid waste is significantly
high concentration. Poor waste management practices may lead to a negative risk on the health of the public (Combs, 2014).
Health care provides being the important professional who works collaborators with health care team have lots of responsibility in knowing the categories of hospital waste, segregation and practices management correct disposal on hospital waste helps in the reduction on nosocomial infection.
Significance of the study
1. To assess the knowledge on biomedical waste management among the staff
2. To associate the level of knowledge on waste management among staff nurses.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. KNOWLEDGE AND UTILIZATION OF POST ABORTION CARE SERVICES AMONG WOMEN OF REPRODUCTIVE AGE IN OBANLIKU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF CROSS RIVER STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Abortion is illegal or restricted in many developing countries causing women to seek unsafe abortion ...Continue Reading »
2. SOCIO-CULTURAL FACTORS ENGENDERING VULNERABILITY TO HIV EPIDEMIC IN ENUGU SOUTH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background HIV/AIDS is one of the most widespread and lethal diseases occurring in the world today. According to the ...Continue Reading »
3. UTILIZATION OF NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME(NHIS) AMONG HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS WORKING AT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ITUKU- OZALLA, EN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Health insurance as a health care financing mechanism has become a sought after approach to the probl...Continue Reading »
4. ASSESSING PSYCHO-SOCIAL CHALLENGES OF WOMEN WITH VESICO-VAGINA FISTULA AT NATIONAL OBSTETRIC FISTULA CENTRE, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Frajznygier, Ruminjo & Barone (2012), described vesico vagina fistula (VVF) as an abnormal openin...Continue Reading »
» Abstract This study investigated the rate and causes of infant mortality. The study was carried out in Irrua Teaching Hospital, Edo state, Nigeria. A ...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSMENT OF KNOWLEDGE AND APPROACHES OF NURSES TOWARDS CANCER PAIN MANAGEMENT IN ELDERLY PATIENTS IN AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL, ZARI...» Abstract Pain is the most disturbing and annoying symptom experienced by cancer patients, yet it is poorly managed. About 60 70% of cancer cases in Ni...Continue Reading »
7. PREVALENCE OF DIABETES MELLITUS AMONG AGED AND YOUTH A CASE STUDY OF YITTI WARD LAU LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA, TARABA STATE» ABSTRACT This study was carryout to determined prevalence of diabetes mellitus among aged people a case study of Yitti ward in Lau Local Government ar...Continue Reading »
8. A RESEARCH STUDY ON ATTITUDE OF NURSES TOWARDS RELAPSE PREVENTION AMONG PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS IN FEDERAL NEUROPSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL BARNAWA, KADUNA» ABSTRACT The problem of every hospital when the targeted objective is not achieved is that there is something wring either with health care givers, th...Continue Reading »
9. ASSESSMENT OFTHE SERVICE QUALITY OF FOCUSED ANTENATAL CARE AT HEALTH CARE FACILITIES IN BAUCHI STATE» ABSTRACT The aim of this study was to assess the Service quality of focused antenatal care at health care facilities in Bauchi State. Five research ob...Continue Reading »
10. TIME SERIES ANALYSIS ON THE RATE OF TYPHOID FEVER CASES IN ABIA STATE FROM 2001-2010 (A CASE STUDY OF ABSUTH)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Typhoid Fever is a world wide disease which creates a very serious public healthy problem. In...Continue Reading »