Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 75 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Background of the Study
All activities of living thing on earth produce waste in some form or other. The fast decade witnessed a significant increase in public concern regarding medical waste disposal. The concern regarding medical waste is mainly due to the preparation of pathogenic organism and organic substances in hospital solid waste is significantly
high concentration. Poor waste management practices may lead to a negative risk on the health of the public (Combs, 2014).
Health care provides being the important professional who works collaborators with health care team have lots of responsibility in knowing the categories of hospital waste, segregation and practices management correct disposal on hospital waste helps in the reduction on nosocomial infection.
Significance of the study
1. To assess the knowledge on biomedical waste management among the staff
2. To associate the level of knowledge on waste management among staff nurses.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A RESEARCH STUDY ON ATTITUDE OF NURSES TOWARDS RELAPSE PREVENTION AMONG PSYCHIATRIC PATIENTS IN FEDERAL NEUROPSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL BARNAWA, KADUNA» ABSTRACT The problem of every hospital when the targeted objective is not achieved is that there is something wring either with health care givers, th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis study investigated the job satisfaction of professional nurses in public and private health sectors in Anambra State. A survey design was...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECT OF A NURSE-LED TRAINING PROGRAMME ON PRESSURE ULCER PREVENTION AND TREATMENT AMONG NURSES IN TWO TEACHING HOSPITALS IN OGUN STAT...» ABSTRACT Pressure ulcer refers to lesion on the skin due to persistent pressure, friction or moisture leading to skin and tissue destruction. It is as...Continue Reading »
4. NUTRITIONAL STATUS OF UNDER-FIVE CHILDREN AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN OKEYINMI COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH CENTRE, ADO-EKITI» ABSTRACT The difference between food consumption and utilization determines the nutritional status of the individual. Efforts have been made nationall...Continue Reading »
5. COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS OF PATIENTS’ AND NURSES’ PERCEPTIONS OF NURSE CARING BEHAVIOURS IN TWO TERTIARY HOSPITALS IN JOS» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study Caring is when a loving and kind gesture is demonstrated by a person as he or she functions to promot...Continue Reading »
» Abstract Patients perception about service quality shapes their confidence with regard to use of the available health care facility. This study assess...Continue Reading »
7. TIME SERIES ANALYSIS ON THE RATE OF TYPHOID FEVER CASES IN ABIA STATE FROM 2001-2010 (A CASE STUDY OF ABSUTH)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Typhoid Fever is a world wide disease which creates a very serious public healthy problem. In...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTFood is anything which when taken into the body serves to nourish or build up the body tissues or to supply body health (Nurses Dictionary 201...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The project work was based on managing waste in the hospitality industry. The hospitality industry is a vast scope of activities and operatio...Continue Reading »
10. KNOWLEDGE AND USE OF GLASGOW COMA SCALE FOR NEUROLOGICAL ASSESSMENT OF PATIENTS AMONG NURSES IN THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN TEACHING HOSPITAL, BENIN CITY...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the study Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) is a neurological scale which aims to give a reliable, objective way of reco...Continue Reading »