Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 75 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Background of the Study
All activities of living thing on earth produce waste in some form or other. The fast decade witnessed a significant increase in public concern regarding medical waste disposal. The concern regarding medical waste is mainly due to the preparation of pathogenic organism and organic substances in hospital solid waste is significantly
high concentration. Poor waste management practices may lead to a negative risk on the health of the public (Combs, 2014).
Health care provides being the important professional who works collaborators with health care team have lots of responsibility in knowing the categories of hospital waste, segregation and practices management correct disposal on hospital waste helps in the reduction on nosocomial infection.
Significance of the study
1. To assess the knowledge on biomedical waste management among the staff
2. To associate the level of knowledge on waste management among staff nurses.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. ASSESSMENT OF PALLIATIVE CARE NEEDS OF HIV-POSITIVE CLIENTS IN NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL NNEWI, ANAMBRA STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the study Increasing population of the world is affected by life limiting illnesses such as human immuno defici...Continue Reading »
2. NURSING INTERVENTION FOR THE PROMOTION OF INFECTION CONTROL IN TWO TEACHING HOSPITALS IN OGUN STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Health care workers, particularly nurses are at risk of infection because they constantly come into contact with infected tissues, fluid, blo...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION BACKGROUND OF STUDY Maternal mortality represents the leading cause of death among the women of reproductive age in most deve...Continue Reading »
4. TO DETERMINE THE LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE, ATTITUDE AND ACCEPTANCE (KAA) OF PROSTATE CANCER SCREENING EXERCISE AMONG MEN WITH REFERENCE TO GLOBAL PERSPECTIV...» 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Cancer is the growth disorder of cells in the body. Clinically, it can be defined as a large number (up t...Continue Reading »
5. FACTORS INFLUENCING THE UTILIZATION OF PREVENTION OF MOTHER–TO-CHILD TRANSMISSION (PMCTC) SERVICES AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN ATTENDING CLINIC AT CHIROMA ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (HIV/AIDS) has a devastating eff...Continue Reading »
6. A STATISTICAL ANALYSIS ON THE FERTILITY AND MORTALITY RATE IN NIGERIA. (A CASE STUDY OF OSOGBO LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN OSUN STATE)» CHAPTER ONE 1.1 INTRODUCTION In statistical analysis and inference statistics is playing an important role nearly in all phases of human life. Formall...Continue Reading »
7. UTILIZATION OF NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME(NHIS) AMONG HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS WORKING AT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ITUKU- OZALLA, EN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Health insurance as a health care financing mechanism has become a sought after approach to the probl...Continue Reading »
» TO DETERMINE THE SEX RATIO OF STUDENTS WITH STDS ATTENDED TO AT THE UNIVERSITY AND TO EXAMINE THE AGE DISTRIBUTION OF STUDENTS WITH STDS ATTENDED TO A...Continue Reading »
9. Measures utilized for prevention of nosocomial infection in the labour ward of university of calabar teaching hospital (ucth), calabar» MEASURES UTILIZED FOR PREVENTION OF NOSOCOMIAL INFECTION IN THE LABOUR WARD OF UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR TEACHING HOSPITAL (UCTH), CALABARCHAPTER ONEINTRO...Continue Reading »
10. ATTITUDE OF NURSING STUDENTS’ TOWARDS THE MENTALLY ILL BEFORE AND AFTER PSYCHIATRIC TRAINING EXPERIENCE IN FEDERAL NEUROPSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL ENUGU, ...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the study Globally, a persistent negative attitude and social rejection of people with mental illness has preva...Continue Reading »