Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 75 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Background of the Study
All activities of living thing on earth produce waste in some form or other. The fast decade witnessed a significant increase in public concern regarding medical waste disposal. The concern regarding medical waste is mainly due to the preparation of pathogenic organism and organic substances in hospital solid waste is significantly
high concentration. Poor waste management practices may lead to a negative risk on the health of the public (Combs, 2014).
Health care provides being the important professional who works collaborators with health care team have lots of responsibility in knowing the categories of hospital waste, segregation and practices management correct disposal on hospital waste helps in the reduction on nosocomial infection.
Significance of the study
1. To assess the knowledge on biomedical waste management among the staff
2. To associate the level of knowledge on waste management among staff nurses.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR NURSING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. COMPLEMENTARY AND ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE USE AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN IN UDI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the study: Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) use in Nigeria is becoming more popular, (Onyiapat, Oko...Continue Reading »
2. NON ADHERENCE TO MANAGEMENT REGIMEN AMONG ADULTS WITH TYPE 2 DIABETES MELLITUS ATTENDING OUTPATIENT CLINIC OF UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITA...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the study Poor adherence to prescribed protocols of long term therapies is a pervasive and costly problem in th...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The study was conducted to investigate the appraisal and the management, haemophilia among nurses in Yusuf Dantsoho Memorial hospital, Kaduna...Continue Reading »
4. ASSESSMENT OF ADHERENCE TO TREATMENT REGIMEN ON HEALTH RELATED QUALITY OF LIFE AMONG HAEMODIALYSIS PATIENTS IN SELECTED HOSPITALS IN KANO METROPOLIS» LIST OF ABBREVIATIONS ADL – ARF – AKD – AKTH – CDC – CKD – CRF – ESRD – ESRD AQ – HBM – HD...Continue Reading »
5. PREVALENCE OF HEPATITIS AMONG PREGNANT WOMEN. A CASE STUDY OF CHIROMA WARD IN LAFIA LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF NASARAWA STATE.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study A combination of two Greek words “hepatos” (liver) and “itis” (inflammation) ...Continue Reading »
6. UTILIZATION OF NATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME(NHIS) AMONG HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS WORKING AT UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA TEACHING HOSPITAL, ITUKU- OZALLA, EN...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the Study Health insurance as a health care financing mechanism has become a sought after approach to the probl...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of Study Malaria is a potentially deadly disease characterized by cyclical bouts of fever with muscle stiffness, s...Continue Reading »
8. AN ASSESSMENT OF QUALITY OF ANTENATAL CARE SERVICES IN PRIMARY HEALTH CENTRES IN AWKA SOUTH LGA OF ANAMBRA STATE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Antenatal care is the medical care that women receive during pregnancy1 and it includes a variety of services ranging fro...Continue Reading »
9. SOCIO-DEMOGRAPHIC DIFFERENCES IN MULTIPLE RISK TAKING BEHAVIOUR PATTERN AMONG SECONDARY SCHOOL ADOLESCENTS IN ENUGU URBAN.» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background of the Study All teenagers take risk as a normal part of growing up. Risk is a tool an adolescent uses to define a...Continue Reading »
10. FACTORS AFFECTING FAMILY PLANNING SERVICES IN RURAL AREAS AMONG WOMEN(A CASE STUDY OF NSIT IBOM)» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION Background to the study The ability of women to take decisions in family planning issues such as family size, when to have a ...Continue Reading »