Library is the place with the huge collection of books. It is place from where the people issue the books for their reference purposes. But the maintenance of keeping the records of issuing and borrowing is difficult if you use a normal book as a registry. To make this task easier, the library book issue and return system will be very useful. It helps in maintaining the information regarding the issuing and borrowing of books by the by the people in and around the world. Access to one system will change the way the people issue and return the books.
The features that can be included in the library book issue and return system are as follows:
- Book id: This is a unique id through which the book can be tracked.
- Borrower: It is the person who will borrow the book from the library.
- Issuer: The person who issues the book like the librarian.
- Date of issuing: It is the date that will be recorded on which the book will be issued.
- Date of return: It is the date on which the particular book will be returned.
- Fine: Extra amount received for the late return of the book.
If you buy this mint (i.e source code) now, you will get lifetime mint updates for free.
What We offer:Get final year project research topics. Browse free project topics and research material for final year students and researchers on Codemint. Start now.
Talk to us right now: (+234)906-451-7926 (Call/WhatsApp)