Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 44 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study on the microbial assessment of expired canned milk products was conducted in Imo State between the months of June to October, 2012. a total of five expired canned milks were used in the study. The samples include expired Peak, Lunea, Nunu, Royal and Three Crown were analyzed using standard microbiological techniques ie pour plate and streak methods. The results of the study revealed the presence of staphylococcus aureus, Escheriachia coli and streptococci Spp. From the findings of the study, it is very clear that the consumption of expired milk products could serve as a potential sources of pathogenic micro-organism that could be lethal to life.
MICROBIAL ANALYSIS OF EXPIRED CANNED FOOD PRODUCT (CANNED MILK).
The wide array of available dairy foods challenges the microbiologist, engineer, and technologist to find the best ways to prevent the entry of microorganisms, destroy those that do get in along with their enzymes, and prevent the growth and activities of those that escape processing treatment.
Troublesome spoilage micro organisms include aerobic psychrotrophic Gram negative bacteria, yeasts, molds, heterofermentative, lactobacilli, and Spore-forming bacteria psychrotrophic extracellular hydrolytic enzymes, and the extend of recontamination of pasteurized fluid milk products with these bacteria is a major determinant of their shelf life. Fungal spoilage of dairy food is manifested by the presence of a wide variety of metabolic by-products, causing off-odors in color or texture. Coliforms, Yeasts, heterofermentative lactic acid bacteria, defects in cheeses. The rate of spoilage of many dairy food is slowed by the application of one or more of the following treatments, of one or more of the following treatments, reducing the Ph by fermenting the lactose to lactic and adding acids or other approved preservatives. The type of spoilage microorganisms differs widely among, dairy foods because of the selective effects of practices followed in production formulation, processing, packaging storage, distribution, and handling (Loralyn H. Ledenbach and Robert T. Marshall 2005).:
To determine the presence of Micro organism in expired canned milk product and it’s effect in human system.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MICROBIOLOGY FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGRONUD OF THE STUDY Meat is the flesh of animals which serves as food; it is obtained from sheep, cattle, goat an...Continue Reading »
2. ASSESSMENT OF SOME IMMUNOLOGICAL RESPONSE TO HOOKWORM INFECTION IN PATIENTS ATTENDING SELECTED HOSPITALS IN KANO STATE, NIGERIA» ABSTRACT Hookworm infection is the leading cause of maternal and child morbidity in the tropics and subtropics. The most serious consequence of hookwo...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This study was carried out during the two summer seasons of 2014 and 2015 on pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) cv. California Wonder. The goals of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION: Nematodes are tiny, thread like worms measuring 0.0 15 inch to 0.187 inch in length. They are either free living parasit...Continue Reading »
5. COMPARATIVE STUDY OF ANTIBACTERIAL ACTIVITY OF TWO SELECTED MEDICATED SOAP AND ONE LOCAL BLACK SOAP ON STAPHYLOCOCCUS AUREUS FROM WOUND INFECTION» ABSTRACTTwo medicated soaps and one local soap were investigated for their antibacterial activities against Staphylococcus aureus. Identification of t...Continue Reading »
6. THE ROLE OF PLANTS IN THE TREATMENT OF DISEASES CAUSED BY MICRO-ORGANISM BASED IN THE NATURAL PRODUCTS» INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Medicinal plants have been used for centuries as remedies for human diseases because they contain chemical co...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT Water is one of the indispensable resources for the continued existence of all living things including man. The provision of an adequate supp...Continue Reading »
8. ANTIBIOGRAM AND MICROBIAL CARRIAGE OF CAMPUS SHUTTLE DOOR HANDLES (A STUDY OF FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, AKURE.)» ABSTRACT The transmission of infection via fomites constitutes a major threat to public health especially in the developing countries. This study was ...Continue Reading »
9. PRODUCTION OF WINE AND BIO-ETHANOL FROM RICE BY THE CO-CULTURES OF LACTIC ACID BACTERIA ANDYEASTS UNDER SUBMERGED FERMENTATION» CHAPTER ONE 1.0INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the Study RiceistheseedofthemonocotplantOryzasativaofthegrassfamilyGramineae. (Kadiri et al., 2014). Ric...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION The seed of locust beans (Parkiabiglobosa) plant found growing in the Savannah Africa provides one of the popular seasonings in African d...Continue Reading »