Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
The need for an authentic and reliable report relating to the repairs and rehabilitation of a faulty air conditioner is inevitable. The fact that many people use the air conditioner to cool the temperature in their respective home and offices make its maintenance a top priority to every individual in order to avoid huge expenditure in the repairs of the system.
This report gives insight into the relevance of an air conditioner, the history, the working principle and the general maintenance one is expected to carry out for effective performance of the air conditioner. It also includes the report on the faults discovered with the repair work carried out in the project.
Subsequently, advanced information pertaining to the repairs involving a faulty air conditioner have been given in this report; this will beneficial to those interested in the repairs of the faulty air conditioner in future.
Letter of transmittal
Table of contents
1.2 History of refrigerating machine
1.3 Significance of study
1.4 Limitation of study
2.1 Literature review
2.2 Air conditioning maintenance
2.3 Preparation for repairs
2.4 Fault detection and repairs
2.5 Precaution taken
2.6 The working principles of air conditioner
2.7 Air conditioning application
2.8 Component parts of air conditioner
2.9 Sequence of operation
3.1 COST ANALYSIS
Share a Comment
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. CEMENT MANUFACTURING /PRODUCTION IN NIGERIA. A CASE STUDY OF EDO CEMENT FACTORY, UKPILLA, EDO STATE.» ABSTRACT The project studied the manufacture of cement production in Nigeria using Ukpilla as a case study. It enables us to compare the differences b...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 59 hits | Source: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT The quest to operate at the cutting edge of technology is a worthwhile effort but requires intensive research and brilliant implementation of...Continue Reading »
98 pages | 60 hits | Source: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
» TABLE OF CONTENT Cover page Title page Declaration page Acknowledgement Abstract Table of content Chapter one Introduction Background of study Stateme...Continue Reading »
31 pages | 205 hits | Source: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT Alloys are combinations of two or more metals with the purpose of improving its mechanical and chemical properties, but majority of the time ...Continue Reading »
144 pages | 868 hits | Source: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
» CHAPTER 1 1.1 Introduction A ocean simulator is a physical basin or tank used to carry out hydrodynamic tests with ship models, for the purpose of des...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 152 hits | Source: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
» ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 60 hits | Source: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
» TABLE OF CONTENT Title Page CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of Study 1 1.2 Statement of Problem 3 1.3 Objectives of Study 4 1.4 Scope and Lim...Continue Reading »
71 pages | 91 hits | Source: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
» ABSTRACT Propeller agitator is a specialized of various types of substances. It consists of three basic components which are the shaft, blade and the ...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 122 hits | Source: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
9. THE IMPACT OF PRODUCTION PLANNING AND CONTROL ON OPERATIONAL COST OF THE MANUFACTURING INDUSTRY (A Case Study of Nigeria Bottling Company Plc,)» ABSTRACT This research work was designed to examine at the impact of production planning and control in manufacturing company as a primary function of...Continue Reading »
52 pages | 233 hits | Source: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
10. EVALUATION OF THE MECHANICAL PROPERTIES OF POLYPROPYLENE/CALCIUM CARBONATE NANOCOMPOSITE AT VARIOUS CREEP CONDITIONS» ABSTRACT The mechanical properties of Polypropylene and Polypropylene/Calcium Carbonate nanocomposites were evaluated. Data on the influence of Calciu...Continue Reading »
89 pages | 55 hits | Source: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING