Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
Mechanical Engineering Department of the Institute of Management and Technology has many non " functional machines. This is caused as a result of poor maintenance culture, which in turn resulted to breakdown of the Deep Freezer under review.
Quality and effectiveness of machine maintenance were observed. A minimized cost of maintenance and high Technology of repair were also adopted.
In otherwords, during the repair and maintenance of the faulty Deep Freezer, appropriate tools, instruments, cost effectiveness and high quality materials were well considered and chosen for the job.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Letter of Transmittal
Table of Contents
Components of a Deep Freezer
Maintenance, Tools and Instruments Used
Uses, and Application of Deep Freezer
Sample Calculation of Coefficient of Performance (COP) and Refrigeration Effect
Cost Analysis and Conclusion
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACTThis work is aimed at designing and fabricating a spin dryer which can be used in drying spent grains after brewing. This will no doubt save c...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION The wood lathe machine is introduced to lessen the human suffering and to improve economical and technological standard, ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the study The desire and search for knowledge by man has resulted to various changes in his life and hi...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND Extraction is the process by which substances are removed from their original component or raw state. Hence, j...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY Fertilizer in a broad sense include all materials that are added to the soil to supply certain el...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION Camp bed is used universally for relaxation, emergency eases such as war and in other several ways, and it is the acknowl...Continue Reading »
7. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING THE MANAGEMENT OF AUTOMOBILE WORKSHOPS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN NIGER STATE» Title page i Certification ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of content vi List of figures x List of tables xi Abstract xii C...Continue Reading »
8. THE USE OF WATERMELON SEED AS A COAGULANT IN INDUSTRIAL WASTE WATER TREATMENT (A CASE-STUDY OF NIGERIAN BREWERY, KADUNA)» Abstract The use of water melon seed in purifying waste water from Nigerian brewery, Kudenden, Kaduna – Nigeria was carried out and its application ...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Acknowledgement iv Table of contents v Abstract vi CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION Backgroun...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The project “Design and fabrication a corn shelling machine” is indeed an essential one in a time like this when ...Continue Reading »