Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This machine is meant for sealing and cutting of nylon bag of different sizes. This machine is operated with electrical system. This machine can cut and seal nylon of different sizes.
It also comprises of materials as follows: Mechanical and Electrical section
Mechanical section include the frame structure, lever and the pedal mechanism.
Electrical section include the transformer, Regular and the micro switch.
The portable sealing machine is one of the most important fabrication of engineers of 20th century, the achievements led to sweet relieve for Agriculturist, industrialist, marketers etc. for this purpose, the production of Agricultural and industrials, goods which need appropriate attention for packaging and storage has been on the increase.
Previously, the packaging system has done by the use of paper, clothing material, etc. These methods are either given way to cellophane packaging system.
Different types of packaging system emerged owing to the facts of invention of which the most commonly used is the cellophane packaging and sealing.
It has the following advantages:
Low cost of production, high resistance to acid attacks, inertness, corrosion etc.
Polyethylene is used in packaging goods like ice cream, umbrellas, exercise books, pure water, beverages, weavon, packet shirts, bread, biscuits etc. the following properties polyethylene possessed are the reasons for its varieties of purpose that is to say how cost of production, inertness, resistance to acid, and corrosion water.
The use of polythene cannot be overemphasized. Most of food packaging for hygienic. The technology of cellophane permits raw materials of textile industries to be carried with sealed polyethylene the finished products are either marketed or exported with polyethylene packaging. Most utensils are packaged with polyethylene. Special polyethylene materials have been invented of recent that have shock absorber which gives protection to the breakable material. Since this packaging came up, there had been a safer conveyance of glass and ceramics materials, especially for transportation and exportation of finished goods.
Also, it is in packaging most of electronic gadgets which includes; computers, amplifiers, calculators, radio and T.V sets etc. for safety purposes. It will be needless talking about polyethylene. Without talking about the machines used in sealing generally. Some of the machines used in the industries include cellophane sealing machine used in sealing polyethylene materials, pneumatic, electrical sealing machine handled by electrical heater and needle point action and hand sealing.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ABSTRACTMan’s imp act on global environment system especially in the area of dust extraction is now at a scale where it is disrupting. These dust ex...Continue Reading »
» INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Project Typically, a winding machine winds a material such as metal wire, thread, or paper, onto a core, spool, or ...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT This research work, accessing the impact of production planning and control on productivity in the manufacturing industry. This study is focu...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis project is focused on experimental analysis of impact of water jet on vanes. This work intends to predict the output of a pelton wheel, a...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION The project “Design and fabrication a corn shelling machine” is indeed an essential one in a time like this when ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.0 Introduction Time standards are realistic goals that must be accomplished by operators and technicians. They could be use...Continue Reading »
7. IDENTIFYING AND REPAIRING THE FAULTS(S) OF AN EXISTING SOLAR SECURITY LIGHT IN FRONT MECHANICAL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.» TABLE OF CONTENT Title Page i Declaration ii Approval Page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of Content vi List of Table Notations and abbrevi...Continue Reading »
8. IMPROVING THE SAFETY SKILLS NEEDS OF STUDENTS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES WORKSHOPS IN POTISKUM, YOBE STATE.» TABLE OF CONTENT Cover page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgment v Table of content vi Abstract vii CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTI...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACTThis write up focuses attention on a detailed report and account on the process of construction and formulation of plan for the actual and phy...Continue Reading »
10. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING THE MANAGEMENT OF AUTOMOBILE WORKSHOPS IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES IN NIGER STATE» Title page i Certification ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of content vi List of figures x List of tables xi Abstract xii C...Continue Reading »