Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 35 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
In recent years, Nigeria lays strong emphasis on the manufacturing of both industrial and household products within the country, rather than on importation of materials of different shapes, patterns uses. The trend towards indigenous products imposed severe action on the banning and clamping down on importation of plastic items and materials of different uses. Thus, the situation results in getting plastic items from outside the country very difficult and more over very expensive.
Nigerian household and industry, is stretched with the necessity for different plastic products. This has been made possible due to the production of different dies and moulds which are used in both light injection plastic productions and blow mould plastic production.
For any item to be produced, whether it is Polyvng Chloride Constituent (PVC), Polypropylene (PP), Polythylen (PE) or Polychloride (PC), the mould must be used for the patterns and shape required.
The possibility of producing materials and plastics fittings or utensils of different colours and shapes is as a result of the production of moulds of different sizes and shapes.
The application of moulds and dies extended into all facts of activities; be it plastic moulds or even moulds for the bottle industry. The automobile industry is able to thrive and make remarkable progress is as a result of the mould and die technology which has made it possible for the production of plastic automobile parts of different sizes and intricate designs. In most cases where fabrications by use of welding and forming, the production of very difficult patterns have been as a result of mould and die production. The domestic homes where all suite of utensil, storage tanks and other accessories are in vogue, the possibility of such arrays of materials in due to the mould technology which is in vogue today. The medical world where materials that are used in the heart support and alternative limb and leg – artificial - technology is in use, is due to advances in the plastic mould technology and engineering.
1.1 IDENTIFICATION OF NEED
The identification of need for the cup mould is evident from the fact that there is no activity of human race that can proceed without having cups in the home. The use of cups for drinking water, drinking of assorted types of wines grand the project its prominence. Everyday, more than one billion cups are used in homes all over the world. There would be no existence of cups are not readily available for different uses as adapted by the users. Cups, especially plastics are very convenient for use in homes without fear of breakage and possible accidents as would have been the case if its bottle cups or any other material.
1.2 PURPOSE OF PROJECT
The purpose of this project is to design and construct a punch and die for the production of cups that is functional affective.
The mould should have other necessary provision for cooling and mounting on plastic machines without any default. The mould should be of a material that can withstand heat and high temperatures. The purpose of this is to produce a cup mould capable of producing over ten thousand (10,000) cups in an hour.
The definitions which are commonly found in this discuss shall be the reference to moulds and patterns.
A mould is a piece of instrument made from any type of material which has pattern for the production of shapes when it is fill ed with fervid in a molten form. The molten fervid eventually solidifies to assume the storage of the pattern formed in the mould.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MECHANICAL ENGINEERING FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» ...Continue Reading »
2. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING THE IMPLEMENTATION OF SAFETY PRACTICES IN TECHNICAL WORKSHOP/ LABORATORY IN TECHNICAL COLLEGE MALALI KADUNA» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Declaration ii Approval page iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of content vi Abstract ix CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCT...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The bookshelf had been successfully constructed. It was initiated so as to address the poor keeping of students’ files in various offic...Continue Reading »
» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Acknowledgement iv Table of contents v Abstract vi CHAPTER ONE: INTRODUCTION Backgroun...Continue Reading »
5. STRATEGIES FOR IMPROVING STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE IN WELDING AND FABRICATION TECHNOLOGY IN TECHNICAL COLLEGES OF KADUNA STATE» TABLE OF CONTENTS Title page i Approval page ii Declaration iii Dedication iv Acknowledgement v Table of contents vi Abstract viii CHAPTER ONE: INTROD...Continue Reading »
» Spare Parts Inventory Control Meaning To establish a common understanding, ‘Spare parts’ refers to the parts requirement for keeping both ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.0 Introduction Time standards are realistic goals that must be accomplished by operators and technicians. They could be use...Continue Reading »
» ABSTRACT The quest to operate at the cutting edge of technology is a worthwhile effort but requires intensive research and brilliant implementation of...Continue Reading »
9. CEMENT MANUFACTURING /PRODUCTION IN NIGERIA. A CASE STUDY OF EDO CEMENT FACTORY, UKPILLA, EDO STATE.» ABSTRACT The project studied the manufacture of cement production in Nigeria using Ukpilla as a case study. It enables us to compare the differences b...Continue Reading »
10. INHIBITION EVALUATION OF CHEMICAL AND PLANT EXTRACTS ON THE CORROSION OF METALLIC ALLOYS IN ACIDIC ENVIRONMENT» ABSTRACT Numerous failures and eventual losses in the chemical industry have been traced to corrosion processes. Failures resulting from the inability...Continue Reading »