Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 46 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦10,000
In this dissertation, the problems of Magnetohydrodynamic unsteady free convection flow
past vertical porous plates with suction and oscillating boundaries are studied. The linear
and nonlinear partial differential equations governing the flow problems and boundary
conditions were transformed into dimensionless form, and the perturbation techniques
applied in getting analytical solutions for the velocity, temperature, the skin friction
coefficient and Nusselt number. It was observed that an increase in the values of thermal
Grashof number, Eckert number and heat source increases velocity profile, while an
increase in Darcy term retards the velocity profile. An increase in heat source and Grashof
number, also increases the Heat transfer coefficient. The effects of various parameters on
the flow fields have been presented with the help of graphs and tables.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MATHEMATICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. A STUDY OF THE PREVALENCE OF HIV/AIDS USING CANONICAL CORRELATION ANALYSIS (A CASE STUDY OF GENERAL HOSPITAL MINNA)» ABSTRACTThis research aimed at fitting canonical correlation model that is capable of determining whether literacy level, age, marital status and gend...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Differential equations can describe nearly all systems undergoing change. They are ubiquitous is ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Science has been regarded as the bed rock on which modern day technological breakthrough is built...Continue Reading »
4. EVALUATION OF RELIABILITY AND AVAILABILITY CHARACTERISTICS OF TWO DIFFERENT SYSTEMS USING LINEAR FIRST ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION» ABSTRACT This study deals with the reliability and availability characteristics of two different systems, the second system differs from the first sys...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION AND LITERATURE REVIEW 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The introduction and development of the notion of a matrix and the subject ...Continue Reading »
6. SOLUTION OF FIRST ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION USING NUMERICAL NEWTON’S INTERPOLATION AND LAGRANGE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Differential equation is one of the major areas in mathematics with series of method and solution...Continue Reading »
7. A STUDY OF COMMON FIXED POINT APPROXIMATIONS FOR FINITE FAMILIES OF TOTAL ASYMPTOTICALLY NON EXPANSIVE SEMI GROUP IN HYPERBOLIC SPACES» ABSTRACT In this dissertation, a multi step iterative scheme was used to establish the strong and convergence theorems for ﬁnite families of uniform...Continue Reading »
8. TO DEVELOP MATHEMATICAL MODELS FOR POWER LOSSES ALONG TRANSMISSION LINES AND TO MINIMIZE THE LOSSES USING CLASSICAL OPTIMIZATION TECHNIQUES» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND TO THE STUDY Energy is a basic necessity for the economic development of a nation. There are different...Continue Reading »
9. COMPARISON OF SPURIOUS CORRELATION METHODS USING PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTOINS AND PROPORTION OF REJECTING A TRUE NULL HYPOTHESIS» ABSRACT The problem of spurious correlation analysis, e.g. Pearson moment product correlation test is that, the data need to be normally distributed. ...Continue Reading »
10. EFFECT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) ON PUPILS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN MATHEMATICS IN EKET LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF AKWA IBOM S...» ABSTRACT This study examined Effect of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) on Pupils’ Academic Achievement in Mathematics in Eket Loc...Continue Reading »