Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
1.1 Background to the Study
The fundamental concept of fuzzy sets was introduced by Zadeh in 1965 to represents
information possessing non-statistical uncertainties. The fuzzy algebraic structures play a
prominent role in mathematics with wide applications in many other branches such as
theoretical physics, computer science, control engineering, information science, coding
theory, group theory, real analysis, measure theory etc.
The first publication in fuzzy set theory by Zadeh (1965) and then by Klaua (1965) showed
the intention of the authors to generalize the classical set. In classical set theory, a subset
of a set can be defined by its characteristic function which is defined by
The mapping may be represented as a set of ordered pairs with exactly one
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MATHEMATICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Science has been regarded as the bed rock on which modern day technological breakthrough is built...Continue Reading »
2. DEVELOPMENT OF AN OPTIMIZED PRIORITY BASED CPU SCHEDULING ALGORITHM TO MINIMIZE STARVATION OF PROCESSES USING AN EFFICIENCY FACTOR» ABSTRACT The priority based CPU scheduling algorithm (i.e. Shortest Job First (SJF) or Priority Scheduling (PS)) is a kind of scheduling algorithm tha...Continue Reading »
3. THE RELEVANCE OF THE USE OF METHOD OF UNDETERMINE COEFFICIENTS FOR SOLVING DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The method of undetermined coefficient has been used as a tool for solving a particular non homog...Continue Reading »
4. EFFECT OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT) ON PUPILS’ ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENT IN MATHEMATICS IN EKET LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF AKWA IBOM S...» ABSTRACT This study examined Effect of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) on Pupils’ Academic Achievement in Mathematics in Eket Loc...Continue Reading »
5. COMPARISON OF SPURIOUS CORRELATION METHODS USING PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTOINS AND PROPORTION OF REJECTING A TRUE NULL HYPOTHESIS» ABSRACT The problem of spurious correlation analysis, e.g. Pearson moment product correlation test is that, the data need to be normally distributed. ...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSMENT AND FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR MASS FAILURE OF MATHEMATICS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN KADUNA NORTH L.G.A KADUNA ST...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study For Nigeria to realize her dream in the development of Junior Secondary Schools, the students of ...Continue Reading »
7. APPROXIMATE ANALYTICAL SOLUTION OF NATURAL CONVECTION FLOW WITH VISCOUS DISSIPATION AND VARIABLE VISCOSITY EFFECTS» CHAPTER ONE GENERAL INTRODUCTION 1.1 Introduction As humans our entire living from the very beginning through to the end is surrounded and facilitated...Continue Reading »
8. MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMIC UNSTEADY FREE CONVECTION FLOW PAST VERTICAL POROUS PLATES WITH SUCTION AND OSCILLATING BOUNDARIES» ABSTRACT In this dissertation, the problems of Magnetohydrodynamic unsteady free convection flow past vertical porous plates with suction and oscillat...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Differential equations can describe nearly all systems undergoing change. They are ubiquitous is ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION AND LITERATURE REVIEW 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The introduction and development of the notion of a matrix and the subject ...Continue Reading »