Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: MTech, MSc or PhD.
- Full Access Fee: ₦8,000
In this dissertation, a multi-step iterative scheme was used to establish the
strong and convergence theorems for ﬁnite families of uniformly asymp-
totic regular, total asymptotically nonexpansive semigroup in a uniformly
convex hyperbolic space. We also used a diﬀerent method of proof, to es-
tablish the polar and convergence theorems for ﬁnite families of uniformly
asymptotic regular, uniformly L-Lipschitzian and total asymptotically nonex-
pansive semigroup in a complete CAT(0) space. We then studied the modiﬁed
Mann iteration scheme for approximating common ﬁxed point of a uniformly
asymptotic regular family of total asymptotically nonexpansive semigroup in
a complete CAT(0) space. We proved that the sequences generated by the
iterative schemes converges to a common ﬁxed point of a ﬁnite family of uni-
formly asymptotic regular and total asymptotically nonexpansive semigroup
in hyperbolic spaces.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MATHEMATICS FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. THE RELEVANCE OF THE USE OF METHOD OF UNDETERMINE COEFFICIENTS FOR SOLVING DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The method of undetermined coefficient has been used as a tool for solving a particular non homog...Continue Reading »
2. COMPARISON OF SPURIOUS CORRELATION METHODS USING PROBABILITY DISTRIBUTOINS AND PROPORTION OF REJECTING A TRUE NULL HYPOTHESIS» ABSRACT The problem of spurious correlation analysis, e.g. Pearson moment product correlation test is that, the data need to be normally distributed. ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION AND LITERATURE REVIEW 1.1 BACKGROUND OF THE STUDY The introduction and development of the notion of a matrix and the subject ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Partial differential equations (PDEs) provide a quantitative description for many central models ...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT AND FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR MASS FAILURE OF MATHEMATICS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN KADUNA NORTH L.G.A KADUNA ST...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study For Nigeria to realize her dream in the development of Junior Secondary Schools, the students of ...Continue Reading »
6. SOLUTION OF FIRST ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION USING NUMERICAL NEWTON’S INTERPOLATION AND LAGRANGE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Differential equation is one of the major areas in mathematics with series of method and solution...Continue Reading »
7. MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMIC UNSTEADY FREE CONVECTION FLOW PAST VERTICAL POROUS PLATES WITH SUCTION AND OSCILLATING BOUNDARIES» ABSTRACT In this dissertation, the problems of Magnetohydrodynamic unsteady free convection flow past vertical porous plates with suction and oscillat...Continue Reading »
8. THE COMPARISON OF GAUSSIAN ELIMINATION AND CHOLESKY DECOMPOSITION METHODS TO LINEAR SYSTEM OF EQUATIONS.» CHAPTER ONE LINEAR SYSTEM OF EQUATIONS INTRODUCTION A wide variety of problems lead ultimately to the need to solve a linear system of equation linear...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study Science has been regarded as the bed rock on which modern day technological breakthrough is built...Continue Reading »
10. EVALUATION OF RELIABILITY AND AVAILABILITY CHARACTERISTICS OF TWO DIFFERENT SYSTEMS USING LINEAR FIRST ORDER DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION» ABSTRACT This study deals with the reliability and availability characteristics of two different systems, the second system differs from the first sys...Continue Reading »