Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 52 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦4,000
This study assessed the performance of female students in mathematics in secondary schools in Sokoto metropolis. The population of the study consisted of the participants of all female secondary schools in Sokoto metropolis. The random sampling technique was used to take a sample of 200 students of SS II from all five female public secondary school in Sokoto metropolis. Promotional examination of students along with assessment Questionnaire were used for data collection for this research. Data collected were analyzed by employing simple descriptive statistics. The study found that the female students performance in mathematics is encouraging. One of the recommendations was that, the students should add more grease to their elbow by practicing what they are taught in class as this will help them greatly not only in their next promotional examination but also in their future studies.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Table of contents
CHAPTER ONE: Introduction
Background to the Study
Statement of the Problem
Objectives of the Study
Significance of the Study
Scope and Delimitations of the Study
CHAPTER TWO: Review of Related Literature
Early Stage of Mathematical Development
The Development of Mathematics 1960 to present date
The Concept of Evaluation
Difference in Gender Performance in Mathematics
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MATHEMATICS EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. EFFECTS OF TEACHING METHODS, GENDER AND SCHOOL LOCATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN MATHEMATIC: IN KANO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Mathematics being the pivot at which all the sciences are turning and the remarkable role it play...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION From the beginning of time man has been interested in the rate at which physical and non physical things change. Astrono...Continue Reading »
3. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS BETWEEN STUDENT’S COMPETENCE IN MATH AND THEIR PERFORMANCE IN PHYSICS (A CASE STUDY OF SS2 STUDENTS)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Competence is defined as capability to apply or use a set of related knowledge, skill and attitud...Continue Reading »
4. APPLICATION OF LAPLACE TRANSFORM IN SOLVING PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION IN THE SECOND DERIVATIVE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The Laplace transform is a widely used integral transform with many applications in physics and e...Continue Reading »
5. ASSESSMENT AND FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR MASS FAILURE OF MATHEMATICS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN KADUNA NORTH L.G.A KADUNA ST...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study For Nigeria to realize her dream in the development of Junior Secondary Schools, the students of ...Continue Reading »
6. IMPACT OF MATHEMATICS LABORATORY USE FOR EFFECTIVES TEACHING AND LEARNING OF MATHEMATICS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Education is the totality of life experiences that people acquire and which enable them to cope w...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION We are living in a world that is rapidly progressing scientifically and technologically. The economic well being of any devel...Continue Reading »
8. A COMPARATIVE STUDY BETWEEN MALE AND FEMALE STUDENTS’ PERFORMANCE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL MATHEMATICS» ABSTRACT This study was designed to diagnose students’ performance in Mathematics in senior secondary school in Katsina Metropolis. The study ce...Continue Reading »