Get the complete project »
- The Complete Research Material is averagely 85 pages long and it is in Ms Word Format, it has 1-5 Chapters.
- Major Attributes are Abstract, All Chapters, Figures, Appendix, References.
- Study Level: BTech, BSc, BEng, BA, HND, ND or NCE.
- Full Access Fee: ₦5,000
This study was designed to diagnose students’ performance in Mathematics in senior secondary school in Katsina Metropolis. The study centered its review of related literature on task factor on gender difference in mathematics performance, environmental factor as well as process factors in teaching mathematics.
Average, percentage and measures of relationship were used as approach to data analysis. The study revealed that task factors, process factors, environmental factors and process factors in teaching and learning mathematics influenced the general performance of the students in mathematics. Based on the finding of the study, suggestion were offered in the last chapter of the project. This is to guide the mathematics teachers and Government on how to improve the students’ performance in mathematics. Among secondary school students.
You either get what you want or your money back. T&C Apply
You can find more project topics easily, just search
SIMILAR MATHEMATICS EDUCATION FINAL YEAR PROJECT RESEARCH TOPICS
1. IMPACT OF MATHEMATICS LABORATORY USE FOR EFFECTIVES TEACHING AND LEARNING OF MATHEMATICS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Education is the totality of life experiences that people acquire and which enable them to cope w...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE 1.1. INTRODUCTION From the beginning of time man has been interested in the rate at which physical and non physical things change. Astrono...Continue Reading »
3. EFFECTS OF TEACHING METHODS, GENDER AND SCHOOL LOCATION ON THE PERFORMANCE OF SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS IN MATHEMATIC: IN KANO STATE» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background to the study Mathematics being the pivot at which all the sciences are turning and the remarkable role it play...Continue Reading »
4. AN ANALYSIS OF FEMALE STUDENTS PERFORMANCE IN MATHEMATICS IN SECONDARY SCHOOLS IN SOKOTO METROPOLIS» ABSTRACT This study assessed the performance of female students in mathematics in secondary schools in Sokoto metropolis. The population of the study ...Continue Reading »
5. A COMPARATIVE ANALYSIS BETWEEN STUDENT’S COMPETENCE IN MATH AND THEIR PERFORMANCE IN PHYSICS (A CASE STUDY OF SS2 STUDENTS)» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY Competence is defined as capability to apply or use a set of related knowledge, skill and attitud...Continue Reading »
6. ASSESSMENT AND FACTORS RESPONSIBLE FOR MASS FAILURE OF MATHEMATICS IN JUNIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION IN KADUNA NORTH L.G.A KADUNA ST...» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION 1.1 Background of the Study For Nigeria to realize her dream in the development of Junior Secondary Schools, the students of ...Continue Reading »
» CHAPTER ONE INTRODUCTION We are living in a world that is rapidly progressing scientifically and technologically. The economic well being of any devel...Continue Reading »
8. APPLICATION OF LAPLACE TRANSFORM IN SOLVING PARTIAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATION IN THE SECOND DERIVATIVE» CHAPTER ONE 1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 BACKGROUND OF STUDY The Laplace transform is a widely used integral transform with many applications in physics and e...Continue Reading »